Windows 10: BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Discus and support BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am in need of assistance regarding some blue screen issues. I've been getting these PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA at random times, sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ptrinh7, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Ptrinh7 Win User

BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hello,

I am in need of assistance regarding some blue screen issues. I've been getting these PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA at random times, sometimes days to weeks apart. I've already run memtest on each of my ram sticks individually and they've come back with no errors. I would really appreciate if someone could look into this for me.

Dump Files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoPTHsLGxKnMgttU4CEG9bmP_zzroQ?e=rN5pqb

Thanks.

:)

Ptrinh7, Nov 2, 2020

2. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Nov 2, 2020
  3. PavelVer Win User
    BSOD page_fault_in_nonpaged_area usbvideo.sys

Hi!

Recently I've started to have BSOD quite ofter when waking from sleep. The BSOD shows:

Stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

What Failed: usbvideo.sys

I already followed the common recommendations, such as:

-DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

-sfc /scannow

-Installed all updates (HP, Windows)

-Checked the memory with mdsched.exe

Still no changes on the issue.

I've uploaded several Minudumps to Minidump.7z

What can you suggest in that case?

PavelVer, Nov 2, 2020
  4. bb2indc Win User

How to deal with BSOD (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)

Repeated BSOD with error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (HipShieldK.sys)

solution?

bb2indc, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - Similar Threads - BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

2. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50: My PC has recently bluescreened 5 times in the past two days.I've checked my drivers and done any updates I can find and updated my BIOS. I've tried DISM and sfc it found and completed repairs but it happened again.I'm currently running in clean boot to see if it crashes.The...
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50: My PC has recently bluescreened 5 times in the past two days.I've checked my drivers and done any updates I can find and updated my BIOS. I've tried DISM and sfc it found and completed repairs but it happened again.I'm currently running in clean boot to see if it crashes.The...
  4. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

6. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  7. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  8. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod only when I am playing a game called Conan Exiles.

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod only when I am playing a game called Conan Exiles.: I have tried all sorts of things to get to the bottom of this but I can't seem to figure out what is causing this. I have followed just about every guide and this still happens. It happens a lot less after a fresh restart. But if i try to play the game after working I am a...
  9. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod only when I am playing a game called Conan Exiles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod only when I am playing a game called Conan Exiles.: I have tried all sorts of things to get to the bottom of this but I can't seem to figure out what is causing this. I have followed just about every guide and this still happens. It happens a lot less after a fresh restart. But if i try to play the game after working I am a...
  10. BSOD with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe: Hi,My PC has lately been crashing a lot with BSOD's with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. This is happening only in one game called Escape from Tarkov.I've tried to run memory tests with memtest86 several night, without any errors found.Tried DISM and sfc tool. These haven't...