Windows 10: Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Discus and support Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I've been getting a BSOD often on my laptop ever since I updated to Windows 10. I don't think it's caused by a certain program I run because they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by crystalnights, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Hey, I've been getting a BSOD often on my laptop ever since I updated to Windows 10. I don't think it's caused by a certain program I run because they seem to happen pretty randomly. I'm not too tech savvy when it comes to these types of things but I did know what it was when it happened. I've tried some solutions and have even downloaded that BlueScreenView and it's the same driver every time it crashes. (ntoskrnl.exe) I have updated Windows whenever there is an available update hoping it's just a bug that comes from new products and all that, but nothing has worked so far. I really don't want to switch back to Windows (and I'm not sure if I'd be able) so I'm really hoping you can solve this. Thank you for your time! - Tiffany

:)

crystalnights, Dec 14, 2015

2. BSOD - Memory Management and other errors on newly installed Windows 10

Was one of the BSoDs PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA?

Reed Crosby, Dec 14, 2015
  3. bb2indc Win User
    How to deal with BSOD (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)

Repeated BSOD with error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (HipShieldK.sys)

solution?

bb2indc, Dec 14, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Please check your manufacturer, Toshiba, for network driver updates.
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmwl63a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmwl63a.sys 2: kd> lmvm bcmwl63a start end module name fffff800`1ed10000 fffff800`1fa37000 bcmwl63a T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: bcmwl63a.sys Image path: bcmwl63a.sys Image name: bcmwl63a.sys Timestamp: Thu Aug 27 13:01:04 2015 (55DEEDF0) CheckSum: 00B2AC9A ImageSize: 00D27000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Thema:

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

1. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area - Similar Threads - Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

2. BSoD from failing wdf01000.sys file, error code Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD from failing wdf01000.sys file, error code Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: This started a few days ago. I play valorant and a few days ago while playing my mouse suddenly disconnected, and while i was trying to fix that a BSoD occured where the fault said vanguard, the valorant anticheat system had failed. So i deleted and redownloaded it to fix it...
  3. BSoD from failing wdf01000.sys file, error code Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD from failing wdf01000.sys file, error code Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: This started a few days ago. I play valorant and a few days ago while playing my mouse suddenly disconnected, and while i was trying to fix that a BSoD occured where the fault said vanguard, the valorant anticheat system had failed. So i deleted and redownloaded it to fix it...
  4. BSoD from failing wdf01000.sys file, error code Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 in Windows 11: I am getting the following BSODI suspect the SSD.This is from WinDbg.exe************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true...
  6. BSOD - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 in Windows 11

BSOD - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 in Windows 11: I am getting the following BSODI suspect the SSD.This is from WinDbg.exe************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true...
  7. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50: My PC has recently bluescreened 5 times in the past two days.I've checked my drivers and done any updates I can find and updated my BIOS. I've tried DISM and sfc it found and completed repairs but it happened again.I'm currently running in clean boot to see if it crashes.The...
  8. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50: My PC has recently bluescreened 5 times in the past two days.I've checked my drivers and done any updates I can find and updated my BIOS. I've tried DISM and sfc it found and completed repairs but it happened again.I'm currently running in clean boot to see if it crashes.The...
  9. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

10. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50