Windows 10: BSOD past day while playing games

Discus and support BSOD past day while playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hopefully I can get some help =) 81168 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wizzzzly, Apr 6, 2017.

1. wizzzzly Win User

BSOD past day while playing games

Hopefully I can get some help =)

:)

wizzzzly, Apr 6, 2017
  2. 東鎮 Win User

Bsod problem

Bsod problem
    Since I turn on my pc and just for Internet , YouTube , that's was no problem , after I start to play steam's games , almost 20-30 mins it's will automatic get a bsod , ok reboot for me and then the funny thing is after the bsod I continue to play my games
    but won't get any bsod problem again at that day , until tomorrow I do the same things , on pc , YouTube then play games in steam , poop ! Bsod again ! Reboot and no problem no bsod again ... Everyday I need to reboot once . This really annoying !

東鎮, Apr 6, 2017
  3. BSOD while playing games

which game, some machine details would be useful too

Hardcore Games™, Apr 6, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Apr 6, 2017
  5. wizzzzly Win User
    Did i do something wrong?

wizzzzly, Apr 6, 2017
  6. Ztruker Win User
    You just need to follow the direction at the link I posted. It is included in the attention box at the top of your thread and also at the top of the forum as well. Once you've uploaded the resulting zip file I can start looking at the problem.

Ztruker, Apr 7, 2017
  7. wizzzzly Win User
    Attachment 129019

I followed the steps last time also. =/

wizzzzly, Apr 7, 2017
  8. Xilnik Win User

You keep attaching the .dmp files and neglecting the other information that is needed to do a full analysis. The .dmp files are only a piece of the puzzle. We also need the files that the dm_log_collector provides.

Xilnik, Apr 7, 2017
  9. wizzzzly Win User
    I think i got it this time sorry. Attachment 129038

wizzzzly, Apr 8, 2017
  10. Xilnik Win User
    Start by removing the following: Code: Start Menu\Programs\MSI Afterburner Start Menu\Programs\RivaTuner Statistics Server Start Menu\Programs\RivaTuner Statistics Server\SDK[/quote] The Afterburner tools have been known to cause blue screens since Windows 7.

Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mfeaack.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mfeaack.sys 0xffffaf81`cdcab658 0xfffff80c`14782c81 mfeaack!+0x42c81 ... *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mfeavfk.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mfeavfk.sys 0xffffaf81`cdcab938 0xfffff80c`145ffabe mfeavfk!+0x1fabe 0xffffaf81`cdcab968 0xfffff80c`14600cda mfeavfk+0x20cda *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mfencbdc.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mfencbdc.sys 0xffffaf81`cdcab9c8 0xfffff80c`1470115a mfencbdc!+0x4115a ... *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mfehidk.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mfehidk.sys 0xffffaf81`cdcac608 0xfffff80c`104805c1 mfehidk!+0x705c1[/quote] It appears that you removed McAfee after the above crash stack, so the crash info above from March 17th is more of an fyi than anything you need to do.

Xilnik, Apr 8, 2017
  11. Xilnik Win User
    The statistics server looks less ominous than other Rivatuner tools from the past, but Rivatuner software is among software flagged for years for causing crashes. It's up to you, but I'd recommend you remove it at least temporarily, test stability, and then add it back and test stability again if it's software you really want to use.

Xilnik, Apr 8, 2017
  12. wizzzzly Win User
    hmm okay ill try it.

Thanks for the help.

wizzzzly, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD past day while playing games - Similar Threads - BSOD past while

2. BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing games: Hi i've a problem with my pc. Usually while gaming with games like Diablo,Baldur's Gate 3 my pc crashes and restart alone and i don't know why. I've found some minidumps of the crash that are happening. I tried to check what was inside the mindump, but i don't know how i can...
  3. BSOD while playing games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing games.: I posted this in the general forums section before I really knew what I was doing, but this time I actually followed the proper instructions posting the minidumps, using the v2 log collector, and now I did it right. So for that, I apologize. I have been getting BSODS while...
  4. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  5. Random bsods while playing games over various days

Random bsods while playing games over various days: I have done many fixes, updated all drivers, and other things but my pc continues to bluescreen at random intervals. dump files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNiwxMZqCndldcqPkG...
  6. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: It was happening before and then I fixed it by uninstalling my drivers and updating them, but then a couple days later it starts happening again various codes like driver irql not less or equal and others. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNinz5leQW4KkIe1Kx...
  7. BSOD while playing games

BSOD while playing games: My computer crashes to BSOD while playing various games, the BSOD varies from SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED to HAL INITIALIZATION FAILED. The only information I gained while doing a driver check was that cmuac.sys was causing one of the BSOD's...
  8. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: I recently updated my computer by installing a new MB, CPU, RAMs, and an M.2 SSD. I also purchased and installed a new copy of WIN10 professional because of the MB change. It turns on fast and works nicely, except that it goes into BSOD sometimes when I start a game. The...
  9. BSOD while playing games

BSOD while playing games: Hi, I'm new here and I discover this forum from the HP support. I have BSOD from the half of May when I play some games. The weird thing is that I have the blue screen only on some games not all. Like GTA V or the forest while with other games I'm fine. I'm sure this is not...
  10. Random BSODS while playing wow these past 5 days

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random BSODS while playing wow these past 5 days: Did an update happen or something?I've had no issues for 4+ months playing warhammer totalwar/blackdesert and others game but since 3-4 days ago I've gotten like 3 BSODS on wow. The wierd thing is they dont happen immediatly but hours later. Temps are fine.Clean...