Windows 10: [BSOD] PC experience BSOD even after Windows Reset

Discus and support [BSOD] PC experience BSOD even after Windows Reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everyone,I hope you are all doing well, previously I'm having BSOD like irql_not_less_or_equal and system service exception randomly! There are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lysanthir, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Lysanthir Win User

[BSOD] PC experience BSOD even after Windows Reset

Hello Everyone,I hope you are all doing well, previously I'm having BSOD like irql_not_less_or_equal and system service exception randomly! There are days that it doesn't happen and there are days that it happens multiple times. I'm getting bothered since I can't find a way to fix it and getting worried that my PC might die, so what I did is I reset my windows and cleared all my drivers and files.As soon as I factory it. after a couple of minutes I experienced multiple BSOD 3 times with the same error codes as stated above. I tried some fixes on google like sfc scannow, chkdsk, memory diagno

:)

Lysanthir, Oct 24, 2021
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile [BSOD] PC experience BSOD even after Windows Reset :)

cplpro, Oct 24, 2021
  3. bbmarley Win User
    BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

[BSOD] PC experience BSOD even after Windows Reset 2e3s7lz.jpg

bbmarley, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Thrackan Win User

PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

1. [BSOD] PC experience BSOD even after Windows Reset - Similar Threads - BSOD experience BSOD

2. BSoD even after system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD even after system reset: Hi,I've had my Lenovo Laptop with Windows 11 for a little of a year now. Recently it will crash periodically every couple hours with either "bad pool caller" and "kernel mode heap corruption. I though an entire system reboot would solve the problem but it did not. I have also...
  3. BSoD even after system reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD even after system reset: Hi,I've had my Lenovo Laptop with Windows 11 for a little of a year now. Recently it will crash periodically every couple hours with either "bad pool caller" and "kernel mode heap corruption. I though an entire system reboot would solve the problem but it did not. I have also...
  4. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD even after Windows reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl.exe BSOD even after Windows reset: I have had 2 BSOD in the last 2 weeks, i reset my Windows some time ago and it stopped crashing, but it started again recently, i did a RAM test and it said everything was good, CrystalDiskInfo was all my drives are good. I always crashes when i'm away from my PC.I suspect it...
  5. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD even after Windows reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ntoskrnl.exe BSOD even after Windows reset: I have had 2 BSOD in the last 2 weeks, i reset my Windows some time ago and it stopped crashing, but it started again recently, i did a RAM test and it said everything was good, CrystalDiskInfo was all my drives are good. I always crashes when i'm away from my PC.I suspect it...
  6. [BSOD] PC experience BSOD even after Windows Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] PC experience BSOD even after Windows Reset: Hello Everyone,I hope you are all doing well, previously I'm having BSOD like irql_not_less_or_equal and system service exception randomly! There are days that it doesn't happen and there are days that it happens multiple times. I'm getting bothered since I can't find a way...
  7. [BSOD] PC experience BSOD even after Windows Reset

[BSOD] PC experience BSOD even after Windows Reset: Hello Everyone,I hope you are all doing well, previously I'm having BSOD like irql_not_less_or_equal and system service exception randomly! There are days that it doesn't happen and there are days that it happens multiple times. I'm getting bothered since I can't find a way...
  8. Running into BSOD, even after reset

Running into BSOD, even after reset: Hi, I am running into BSOD even after windows reset, below are the details from the debugger. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 X86 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\083020-11812-01.dmp]...
  9. Recurring BSODs, even after reset.

Recurring BSODs, even after reset.: I have been getting multiple BSODs on my computer, during normal use. The errors show mostly CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED or UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. I then did tests on my RAM, HDD, ran SFC, DISM and reinstalled drivers. I still got them after that, so I got fed up and did a...
  10. BSOD even after full reset

BSOD even after full reset: Yesterday I started getting BSOD errors randomly. Happened 3 times, was all very sudden. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic a few times, all checked out. I formatted and reinstalled Windows, hoping to have everything fixed. After reinstalling some of my programs, another BSOD...