Windows 10: BSOD pci.sys driver or Handbrake conflict

Discus and support BSOD pci.sys driver or Handbrake conflict in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good Evening, This PC is about 10 months old, and this BSOD seems to only have started since I upgraded from W7 to W10 in September. The issue is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jukesie, Oct 25, 2015.

1. jukesie Win User

BSOD pci.sys driver or Handbrake conflict

Good Evening,

This PC is about 10 months old, and this BSOD seems to only have started since I upgraded from W7 to W10 in September.

The issue is relatively simple really. I get BSOD's when running Handbrake and Vuze. Now I have not noticed it crash while only running Vuze, and I've seen Handbrake mentioned in crash dumps so this leads me to believe that it's Handbrake that is the cause, at least a conflict issue with HB and pci.sys drivers.

I have seen issues people have had with the Quallcom ethernet drivers too so I made sure I had those upto date incase the traffic with Vuze was causing something too.

I have gone through my driver list one by one in W10 updating the drivers and they are all upto date.
    I have run MSI Live Update and updated all necessary drivers / programs that needed to be done.
    I have run system scans with W10 backup & recovery.
    I have run chkdisk and other scans within W10
    I have run CCleaner.

I truly believe that this is a software issue and not hardware so I haven't gone through the whole checking of ram sticks etc. Plus I am about to move house so I don't want to start pulling the PC apart just now.

Here is the zip file of my logs and various information.
    Attachment 44806

If you need any more info then please fire away. I just really hope I can put an end to these annoying reboots.

Thank you. Matt.

:)

jukesie, Oct 25, 2015

2. pci.sys BSOD Power state driver failure

Probably Cause by PCI.SYS

pci.sys errors related on old chipset driver old bios version or hardware's which attached for pci or pci-e bus.

pci.sys is part of the chipset driver.

I Recommend to update the Chipset Driver.

tcm0004400d.exe

Regards.

IT Guy Viki, Oct 25, 2015
  3. pci.sys BSOD Power state driver failure

This is the latest dmps after updating the chipset driver

Dropbox - Link not found

LiamMorell, Oct 25, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi jukesie,

Please remove every crack and the cracked software on your system before we continue.

Forum rules

5. jukesie Win User
    Thank you, I wasn't aware I had any. I will take a look.

jukesie, Oct 26, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    KMSpico and
    Code: 127.0.0.1 licensing.ultraedit.com 127.0.0.1 licensing2.ultraedit.com[/quote] says for me that it is the opposite of what you thought.

For what is KMSpico exactly used?

7. jukesie Win User
    I've just been reading through the msinfo file and saw it mentioning that KMspico thing. I don't know what it is. going to remove it now. I've used UE for years and never seen KM involved.

jukesie, Oct 26, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

KMSpico is only used for cracking Office and Windows.

Please remove UE and the bypass, no kind of bypass is allowed.
    Otherwise we aren't allowed to give support.

9. jukesie Win User
    Ok, I will, I am certain that both Office and Windows are genuine, and as I said I've had the same licence on UE for years.

I'm knackered from work so I'll sort it in the morning and see whether that clears up the issues.

jukesie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD pci.sys driver or Handbrake conflict - Similar Threads - BSOD pci sys

2. Hardware Driver Conflicts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Driver Conflicts: I am unable to update the PCI Express Root driver. In the Resource file this driver has a conflict with multiple other components. What can I do to update and negate these conflicts. I have tried and failed to update this driver through the AVG Driver Updater and manually....
  3. Recent BSODs due to Unknown Driver Conflicts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent BSODs due to Unknown Driver Conflicts: My PC has recently began exhibiting some strange behaviors following or at least I assume several driver updates. Up until this point I had strictly been using the driver tools from my PC's manufacturer, Dell, though at some point I got overzealous and started using Intel's...
  4. Recent BSODs due to Unknown Driver Conflicts

Recent BSODs due to Unknown Driver Conflicts: My PC has recently began exhibiting some strange behaviors following or at least I assume several driver updates. Up until this point I had strictly been using the driver tools from my PC's manufacturer, Dell, though at some point I got overzealous and started using Intel's...
  5. Conflicting driver updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conflicting driver updates: Since I upgraded to Windows 11, I experienced a constant flickering screen going black and back to normal several times per second. Luckily, I managed to fix this by installing a newer version of my Intel UHD Graphics Driver through the Intel Driver & Support...
  6. Conflicting driver updates

Conflicting driver updates: Since I upgraded to Windows 11, I experienced a constant flickering screen going black and back to normal several times per second. Luckily, I managed to fix this by installing a newer version of my Intel UHD Graphics Driver through the Intel Driver & Support...
  7. BSOD presumably from driver conflict

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD presumably from driver conflict: Hello and thanks in advance for any help. My PC has started rebooting from BSODs within the last couple weeks. I've tried to analyze the crash reports through Event Viewer without success. Following some online troubleshooting, I ran Driver Verifier, which then went to...
  8. pci driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pci driver.: Hi I cannot for the life of me update my pci driver, the error codes I get are....0000001c. and the usual 28. my op system is windows 10 pro. with i7 2nd gen . The hardware for the pci slot says im using pci\ven_8086&dev_1c3d&subsys_04931025&rev_04...…etc etc..Can anyone...
  9. BSOD L1C63x64.sys driver

BSOD L1C63x64.sys driver: Hi, I am getting BSODs and the error message it gives is: Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(L1C63x64.sys) I believe that is the Qualcomm Atheros Network driver, but mine is up to date to the last Windows8 compatible driver on the Atheros website. This leads me to believe...
  10. BSOD while running Driver Verifier Wdf01000.sys

BSOD while running Driver Verifier Wdf01000.sys: Hi! Ever since I updated to Windows 10 i keep getting these random freezes(sometimes when i am playing or even when i am just browsing the internet) and it came up with this electric like buzzing in the speakers(also in headphones so it is not the sound equipment). This has...