Windows 10: BSOD - PerformanceTest - Can't finish test

Discus and support BSOD - PerformanceTest - Can't finish test in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I also get a lot of similar crashes when the system is idle. This is also a fresh PC build and it is very frusterating. Link:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PeteSise, Feb 25, 2021.

1. PeteSise Win User

BSOD - PerformanceTest - Can't finish test

I also get a lot of similar crashes when the system is idle. This is also a fresh PC build and it is very frusterating.

Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmblacG447rHdj4qLBYK38b2V_E?e=9WeTPw

:)

PeteSise, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 25, 2021
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Passmark Performance Test Benchmark

Strange because I updated to version 1013 and it crashed my Windows soon as I started it up!!! Also revo couldn't even find it to remove, ended up removing it manually, then removed every trace of it in my registry. Rebooted. Also checked C-drive and removed PerformanceTest from every place it was still located .....now its completely removed from everywhere. Never had this issue with PerformanceTest before ....*Mad And I have nothing installed related to AMD!!

OldMike65, Feb 25, 2021
  4. BSOD - PerformanceTest - Can't finish test

dns probe finished no internet

Hi Oxide,

After some trial-and-error testing of all suggested fixes, which I found over the internet, here’re what worked for me to solve "DNS Probe Finished No Internet" issue and might work for you as well.

Method 1: Change Default DNS Address to Open DNS

Here all you have to do is change your default automatically obtained DNS server addresses to open DNS or Google DNS. To do this, follow below mentioned steps:

Step 1:
    Right click on Network icon located in Windows Task Bar Menu.

Step 2:
    Click on ‘Open Network and Sharing Center.’

BSOD - PerformanceTest - Can't finish test [​IMG]

Step 3:
    Click on Local Area Connection with whom who are presently connected and click onProperties.

Step 4:
    Select ‘Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)’ and click on Properties.

Step 5:
    Now in newly opened windows, select the radio button that reads ‘Use the following DNS server address:’

Step 6:
    Now in the ‘Preferred DNS Server’ box type in 208.67.222.222 and in ‘Alternate DNS Server’ type in 208.67.220.220.

Step 7:
    Now check the box that says ‘Validate settings upon exit’ and then click on OK. That’s it.

BSOD - PerformanceTest - Can't finish test [​IMG]

TechieNikhil, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

BSOD - PerformanceTest - Can't finish test

1. BSOD - PerformanceTest - Can't finish test - Similar Threads - BSOD PerformanceTest Can't

2. BSOD only with gaming and not in stress test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD only with gaming and not in stress test: Problems: everything is perfectly normal except for gaming. Every time I launch a "recent" game I got a BSOD. Most of the time the BSOD happens when rendering tasks are starting. So basically I can get to the menu I start the game and just after loading I crash. It happened...
  3. BSOD only with gaming and not in stress test

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD only with gaming and not in stress test: Problems: everything is perfectly normal except for gaming. Every time I launch a "recent" game I got a BSOD. Most of the time the BSOD happens when rendering tasks are starting. So basically I can get to the menu I start the game and just after loading I crash. It happened...
  4. BSOD only with gaming and not in stress test

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows memory diagnostic won't finish the test

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows memory diagnostic won't finish the test: I ran the diagnostic tool and everytime it finishes the test it just restarts the test, doesn't restart my pc or finish. Everytike I did escape to exit it just resets the test too. Anyone know a way to fix this?...
  6. Can't test or hear sounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't test or hear sounds: After a system restore I heard an annoying alert sound of some sort, so decided to change my sound settings. I changed my sounds to None, with designated exceptions. I chose the exceptions by clicking the particular alerts, for which I chose .wav sounds. But the Test buttons...
  7. I can't finish the installation setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't finish the installation setup: After I tried to install windows 10 on my laptop and finished installing the setup, my laptop restarted and instead of sending me to the beginning where I need to connect to my microsoft account and configure everything where I can start using the windows, it sends me back to...
  8. Can't finish update - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't finish update - Windows 10: My Dell laptop has limited memory and storage. Trying to install latest "Quality" updates but system is apparently locked up trying to update the very large version 1803,, which I don't care about. How can I stop the install of 1803 and get the other downloads? See three...
  9. Can't finish logging in

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't finish logging in: I know this is odd. I am running Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview, Evaluation copy, Build 14316.rs1_release.160402-2217. When I try to repair or restore the computer it won't finish either of these tasks; I can get to the command prompt in the advanced tab. When I type exit and...
  10. Regedit can't finish searching

in Windows 10 Support
    Regedit can't finish searching: Was trying to scan my registry using "find" in regedit. I click on Edit\Find and to look at Keys and Match whole string only for "Run". It will a few entries but when it gets to Local Machine\software\wow6432Node\Microsoft\windows\CurrentVersion\Run and I do a F3 to...