Windows 10: BSOD Playing/After Gaming

Discus and support BSOD Playing/After Gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi TenForum, As the title mentioned, I am currently facing some BSOD issues when I am in the middle of gaming, and sometimes after I closed the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnITidiot, May 10, 2019.

1. AnITidiot Win User

BSOD Playing/After Gaming

Hi TenForum,

As the title mentioned, I am currently facing some BSOD issues when I am in the middle of gaming, and sometimes after I closed the game application (my comp even BSOD in the middle of shutting down after I closed the game and shut down my comp). I have tried several suggestions on the internet that doesn't required much IT knowledge such as re-seat my RAM units, format my comp, and update all my drivers, but the problem still exist. I am running CoreTemp when gaming to help monitor my CPU temperature to make sure there is no overheat issue (provided that the temperatures were detected correctly). I ran WhoCrashed to read the crash dump and it shows me the message as attached.

BSOD Playing/After Gaming [​IMG]

Perhaps someone can read the message and discover the cause of BSOD behind it.
    A thousand thanks for those who are willing to help me on this !

For your Information, I only encountered the BSOD issue when / after gaming , my comp worked fine if I didn't run any game applications on that day. I am currently playing Monster Hunter : World , Witcher 3 and DotA.

:)

AnITidiot, May 10, 2019

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 10, 2019
  3. menanico Win User
    BSOD playing various games

Hello everyone, i would love to get some help whit my problem. As the title say i get different BSOD when i play games like Dragon age or Assassin creed.
    Here's a link to a post in tomshardware forum, they suggested me to ask in this site: BSOD when playing games - Windows 10 - Toms Hardware
    You can find some information in there, if you need more i will do anything to simplify your job.

menanico, May 10, 2019
  4. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    BSOD Playing/After Gaming [​IMG]

iuppiter, May 10, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD Playing/After Gaming - Similar Threads - BSOD Playing Gaming

2. BSOD after playing game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after playing game: It's a long story. I've been facing it since 12/2021. My current PC is a custom build. I built it in 02/2022.CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Mainboard: TUF GAMING X570-PLUS RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance 16GB x2 PSU: Corsair RMX 750 SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus...
  3. BSOD after playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after playing game: It's a long story. I've been facing it since 12/2021. My current PC is a custom build. I built it in 02/2022.CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Mainboard: TUF GAMING X570-PLUS RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance 16GB x2 PSU: Corsair RMX 750 SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus...
  4. BSOD after playing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD after a few minutes of playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after a few minutes of playing games: Laptop: Acer Helios 300 PH315-52Hi, first I would to say thank you for spending your precious time on this problem of mine and I hope you can help me with this.For the past 3 weeks, I have been having this issue where my laptop would close any game after a few minutes of...
  6. BSOD after a few minutes of playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after a few minutes of playing games: Laptop: Acer Helios 300 PH315-52Hi, first I would to say thank you for spending your precious time on this problem of mine and I hope you can help me with this.For the past 3 weeks, I have been having this issue where my laptop would close any game after a few minutes of...
  7. BSOD After trying to play games

BSOD After trying to play games: 1.I have this error where I play almost every single game it is freezing for like 2-10 seconds constantly after couple of freezes it gives me BSOD. In BSOD it says as reason "memory_managment". Some games are unplayable becouse it gives me BSOD every time i try to play like...
  8. BSOD after playing certain games for a while

BSOD after playing certain games for a while: I've been having blue screens recently after playing certain games DBZ Kakarot and Prison Architect so far have given me blue screens consistently and I can't seem to fix it. I have stress tested every single component on my computer in various ways, but it only happens when...
  9. Bsod after playing demanding games for a while

Bsod after playing demanding games for a while: Hello there, I've built a new gaming pc a few months ago (in March). Due the lack of good experience with the building itself, I've used another forum for finding the components and their compatibility with each other, and a professional shop to built it and install the...
  10. BSOD playing games

BSOD playing games: Hello, i started having frequent Blue screens of death playing video games. I do not know what is causing this. Could someone please help? Attachment 110126 Attachment 110433 Here is the msinfo report that had to be manually dont due to the exe not working at that...