Windows 10: BSOD playing any game on my laptop

Discus and support BSOD playing any game on my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, so randomly my computer has been crashing lately after playing any game, for no reason im not sure if something has moved on my computer so that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by misterluxu, Oct 30, 2016.

1. BSOD playing any game on my laptop

hi, so randomly my computer has been crashing lately after playing any game, for no reason im not sure if something has moved on my computer so that it generates this problem im not a pro at guessing reasons

but with this mini dump that im uploading i hope someone has the answer, thank you so much

:)

misterluxu, Oct 30, 2016

2. BSOD issues in video scheduler internal error and DPC watchdog violation

I have a problem regarding BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) happens on my laptop. BSOD likes video scheduler internal error and DPC watch dog violation sometimes occur when i playing games. Sometimes its does not happen and the games run smoothly. The games that
    i run is not a cracked games and meets my laptop system requirements.

A Onedrive link to my minidumps folder contain the DMP files and Laptop System information is here Minidumps

Any help for my problem is appreciated and thanks for helping me.

aqilzulkifli, Oct 30, 2016
  3. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED when game launches

what game, and what are you using to play it on?

Hardcore Games™, Oct 30, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD playing any game on my laptop

Ztruker, Nov 1, 2016
Thema:

BSOD playing any game on my laptop

1. BSOD playing any game on my laptop - Similar Threads - BSOD playing game

2. BSOD and crashes to desktop when playing any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and crashes to desktop when playing any game: I've recently built a brand new pc not more than a year old and I recently, out of the blue, have been having issues with games silently closing to desktop and BSODs.Also, If I had to take a shot at anything before stating much, When I built this pc I reused an old SSD from...
  3. BSOD and crashes to desktop when playing any game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and crashes to desktop when playing any game: I've recently built a brand new pc not more than a year old and I recently, out of the blue, have been having issues with games silently closing to desktop and BSODs.Also, If I had to take a shot at anything before stating much, When I built this pc I reused an old SSD from...
  4. BSOD and crashes to desktop when playing any game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptops stutters when I play any games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptops stutters when I play any games: Hello, my laptop is HP Victus 15, Processor Ryzen 5, GPU is AMD Radeon RX6500M, 16 GB DDR4 RAM and 512 GB SSD. Currently on Windows 11.I am facing stutter problems sometime whenever I play on any games like Cyberpunk or Borderlands 3 even though my laptop has met the minimum...
  6. Laptops stutters when I play any games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptops stutters when I play any games: Hello, my laptop is HP Victus 15, Processor Ryzen 5, GPU is AMD Radeon RX6500M, 16 GB DDR4 RAM and 512 GB SSD. Currently on Windows 11.I am facing stutter problems sometime whenever I play on any games like Cyberpunk or Borderlands 3 even though my laptop has met the minimum...
  7. BSOD While playing any game (0x000000D3)

BSOD While playing any game (0x000000D3): Hello, I have had this problem for longer than 3 months and at one point I got so irritated i just left it alone since then. However recently ive been using my computer more and am having a hard time to do anything. Whenever I try to play any game on Steam, I get to play for...
  8. BSOD when playing any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing any game: Gday all, For the past few months I've been getting crashes to the blue screen or just random restarts, mainly BSOD. There's a link to my data dumps and my system info, I'm hoping this is the right place to put them. The time before last crash I got the IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  9. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT playing any Game

BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT playing any Game: Constantly getting CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, while playing anything. GTA V it happens 10-20 minutes of starting the program. CS:GO it crashes 20-30 minutes later. I've tried analyzing the DMP files but they point to ntkrnlmp.exe. I've reloaded the OS on the entire PC...
  10. BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games

BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games: Pc randomly either freezes, turns itself off and then on immediately on. happens even while browsing a word document. i usually have youtube playing music in the background so nothing fancy to make it crash 87781