Windows 10: BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved, driver irql_less_or_not_equal

Discus and support BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved, driver irql_less_or_not_equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Guys, Couple of BSOD recently while playing Ark, didn't catch the error code. Any help is much appreciated. 69914 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SkrumpyJax, Nov 14, 2016.

1. BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved, driver irql_less_or_not_equal

Hi Guys,

Couple of BSOD recently while playing Ark, didn't catch the error code.

Any help is much appreciated.

:)

SkrumpyJax, Nov 14, 2016

2. Microsoft store-PC

Yes i would like to restore my purchase of ark survival evolved as i cannot play the game on my laptop.

EmilyDavis2, Nov 14, 2016
  3. Ark: Survival Evolved...will they be able to utilize the Play Anywhere feature?

Hi Jordan,

As you have a query on Ark: Survival Evolved game, it would be better if you contact the Ark: Survival Evolved game support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link:
    https://arkservers.net/support

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 14, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved, driver irql_less_or_not_equal

Hello SkrumpyJax and welcome to TenForums *Smile

The dump files point to a problem with the Storport.sys driver but as this is a windows system file and you appear to have the latest version I am not sure what to suggest. You could try to run the system file checker and see if it picks up any problems.

philc43, Nov 16, 2016
  5. Thanks philc43.
    Much appreciated.

SkrumpyJax, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved, driver irql_less_or_not_equal

1. BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved, driver irql_less_or_not_equal - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Ark

2. BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved: I've been having issues trying to play Ark Survival Evolved for about a week now. Sometimes I get a BSOD early, sometimes it takes hours, but I cannot play that game for very long anymore. I used to be able to stay on for literal hours without any issue. I'd have about 3...
  3. BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved: I've been having issues trying to play Ark Survival Evolved for about a week now. Sometimes I get a BSOD early, sometimes it takes hours, but I cannot play that game for very long anymore. I used to be able to stay on for literal hours without any issue. I'd have about 3...
  4. Ark survival evolved

Ark survival evolved: I tried to install ark on my pc and when i start to install it, it freezes at 83.91 MB and doesn't move at all does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/85ace41c-3bbe-411c-80cf-bc54d76a6b63
  5. ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ark survival evolved: how do i play ark survival evolved offline on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/4889d864-2471-44bd-9c34-b6a84a34687f
  6. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved: I have had an Xbox game pass for a while now. I have played Ark on Xbox and it has worked fine, but when I went to install it on my laptop it said it's not available on this device. Therefore, to try and fix this a bought it on a sperate account, but I still can't install it...
  7. Ark Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved: So on my Xbox One the update on Ark Survival Evolved says 793.36 but on the Microsoft Store Ark Survival Evolved it says 793.16, they are both updated but it stops me playing cross play, any reason why they aren't on the same update?...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved: Ark crashes as soon as i open it windows 10 and have tried to fix but am not able to. My pc meets the requirements and everything Is up to date. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/daba3975-3f92-4f52-9405-78b6b72a37bc"
  9. Ark Survival Evolved

Ark Survival Evolved: I need help with Ark Survival Evolved after downloading it from the Microsoft the store two days ago and re downloading it today and installing the newst versions of windows, i still lose connection to the host or time out and i have no mods or anything that messes with my...
  10. BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved: I have been having driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing Ark. I've upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 since July this year. I've leave the zip file below. Any help or advice would be appreciated thanks ! *Smile Attachment 37466 22572

Users found this page by searching for:

1. irql_not_less_or_equal ark survival