Windows 10: BSOD playing Battlefield 1 0x00000133 (DPC watchdog) with GTX 1070

Discus and support BSOD playing Battlefield 1 0x00000133 (DPC watchdog) with GTX 1070 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I am hardly trying to get a GTX1070 card working. The first 1070 form KFA2 resulted in an unbootable system. Now I tried with an Gainward 1070,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iroxter, Dec 4, 2016.

1. iroxter Win User

BSOD playing Battlefield 1 0x00000133 (DPC watchdog) with GTX 1070

Hi!
    I am hardly trying to get a GTX1070 card working. The first 1070 form KFA2 resulted in an unbootable system.
    Now I tried with an Gainward 1070, PC boots fine though playing Battlefield 1 for 1 minute results in a BSOD "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION".
    On the other side Futuremark Benchmark was performed without BSOD but with Battlefield 1 I can reproduce the error every time.

My boards BIOS is latest and I am having 0 problems with my currently installed AMD graphics card which I will keep as long as I am not sure if my current hardware is capable to run the new Pascal GPU without issues.

I would like to find out if this can be solved without buying a new board+cpu.

Attached the logs. Looking forward to some enlightenment BSOD playing Battlefield 1  0x00000133 (DPC watchdog) with GTX 1070 :)

:)

iroxter, Dec 4, 2016

2. BSOD- DPC Watchdog violation

BSOD - DPC watchdog violation how to fix?

JamesJagow, Dec 4, 2016
  3. Windows 10 BSOD kernel_security_check_failure

Hi,

BugCheck 133, {1, 1e00, 0, 0}
    Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )

No real help in the minidump.

Check these resources :

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

BBCode: 133 0x00000133 <-- read this link

The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

The process running was steamwebhelper so check the its support and community.

The Razor devices and drivers might be involved so also check with its support and community.

Use all the methods above and those posted previously in this thread.

Rob - SpiritX

SpiritX MS MVP, Dec 4, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Please run DM_Log_collector and upload the complete resulting zip file. DO NOT remove any files from it. You manually zipped up a subset of the collected files, I want all of them please.

See here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

What video card did you have prior to the 1070?
    What Power Supply do you have?

Hmm, looked at DxDiag output and it shows the AMD Radeon R9 200 Series, not a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070. Need you to run DM_Log_collector with the GTX 1070 card installed and upload the complete zip.

Ztruker, Dec 5, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD playing Battlefield 1 0x00000133 (DPC watchdog) with GTX 1070 - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Battlefield

2. Blue Screen DPC Watchdog - 0x00000133 - ntoskrnl.exe+3f5780

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen DPC Watchdog - 0x00000133 - ntoskrnl.exe+3f5780: Help, Got a new windows PC and i am experiencing random freezes and blue screens. Blue Screens point towards DPC Watch Dog Violation Dump File is here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjuoVcUlViQlhL4PcyKzT2Br9l7G5A?e=inymn7 Any help is greatly appreciate...
  3. Bluescreen DPC Watchdog Error 0x00000133

Bluescreen DPC Watchdog Error 0x00000133: Hello, I have been suffering this problem since i upgraded my Processor and Motherboard from i5 6400 to Ryzen 5 3600. I cannot find any solution to this problem please help me. here is my minidump report...
  4. BSOD Playing Battlefield 1, several codes

BSOD Playing Battlefield 1, several codes: As the title states, I have received several BSOD codes while playing battlefield one. These codes and crashes ONLY occur while playing battlefield one. I have tried a malware scan, anti-virus scan, sfc check, mem check, and updated my windows to the newest version. I have...
  5. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Screen freeze during game play. WHEA has come up twice. Four or five freezes without the BSOD where I had to force quit and reboot. I can run whicher 3 and FFXIV without any problems. Not sure about fps before crashes. GPU running at about 80 max during game play. I have...
  6. BSOD playing Battlefield 1

BSOD playing Battlefield 1: I've never had an issue with system crashes, or playing the new battlefield 1 beta, but after a few hours I got a BSOD with Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I looked online, ran a few scans, and updated some software, but in the middle of that process I got another BSOD...
  7. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: Hello there. I have browsed a little bit through the forums and observed I am not the only one with this issue. The PC usually crashes an hour into playing Battlefield 1. This is what I have tried so far: - Updated BIOS and drivers through ASUS EZ Update - Running the...
  8. BSOD playing Battlefield 1 or using Keyshot

BSOD playing Battlefield 1 or using Keyshot: Hello, So I've had Windows 10 since last fall, upgrade from Win 7 and it ran without issues until I replaced my video card with a EVGA GTX 960 and a new PSU. This week however the frequency has increased, and I've been gettied varried BSOD messages. I've been using...
  9. BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error

BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error: So I've been playing BF1 for the last 3 days and at least once a day a BSOD happens. I want to know if it has anything to do with the latest Nvidia driver (372.70) which I installed after the first day I played the game. and what can I do to solve this issue. It happens...
  10. asus gtx 1070

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    asus gtx 1070: hi all I just got a gtx 1070 my issue is when I use gpu tweak it has 3 modes ,oc , gamming, and silent mode when I use the oc mode and play a game the game well play a few minutes the screen will get color pixelated and them bsod gaming and silent seem to be fine did I get...
Tags: