Windows 10: BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2

Discus and support BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The bsod happened few hours ago first time after some days with strange stuff. Most of the times it was when playing the game, Some beeps sometimes the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chocolade, May 6, 2018.

1. Chocolade Win User

BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2

The bsod happened few hours ago first time after some days with strange stuff.
    Most of the times it was when playing the game, Some beeps sometimes the game frozen and I had to restart the pc or shutdown the game somehow with task manager.

Sometimes I saw strange things on screen for example once before the game crashed I saw for a second all the text in the game and I was in the main menu changed to text. I saw the word text in any place.

I can't remember every event but I had some crashes with the game and some beeps or strange behaviour when not playing.

The bsod was something with sad smiley and said it's collecting information about the problem then after 2-3 seconds the pc restarted.

I can't tell if it's software maybe a virus problem or some hardware problem.

I just watched now the Event Viewer and I see 8 events errors all of them the same error and they all happened at the time of the bsod more or less same time. This is the only errors events I see.

The last one is:

The first one was at time: 4:51:58 the last one at: 4:55:06

Fault bucket 1862497463615552698, type 5
    Event Name: MpTelemetry
    Response: Not available
    Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
    P1: Windows Defender Antivirus (77BDAF73-B396-481F-9042-AD358843EC24)
    P2: 4.14.17639.18041
    P3: TimeOut
    P4: 1.1.14800.3
    P5: fixed
    P6: 8 / 2049+
    P7: 10 / not boot
    P8:
    P9:
    P10:

Attached files:
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERCC78.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\NonCritical_Windows Defender_a8396cc8d50b82c0d5bc9acd6ef061a1dc155a_00000000_0d3adedd

Analysis symbol:
    Rechecking for solution: 0
    Report ID: 6cb8fe6a-f6b5-4bb8-96d0-ccdc713ad101
    Report Status: 268435456
    Hashed bucket: 857291c0bd538d6979d8eb9341defcba

:)

Chocolade, May 6, 2018
Thema:

BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2

1. BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2 - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Battlefield

2. Bad Company

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad Company: Hi... I ordered a referb desktop with Windows 10. What came was a Windows Enterprise machine with Windows 10 referb key, and of course it did not work. A $ loss to return means I will not send back (stubborn). It runs fine, but needs registered to got to settings I...
  3. Playing Battlefield 2: Gettysburg in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Playing Battlefield 2: Gettysburg in Windows 10: When I try to start the games I get an error message that the game is not compatible with Windows 10. This game was released using Windows 95. I've tried using the compatibility settings but that doesn't help. Can this game be played in Windows 10? How do I set up the game...
  4. Why battlefield bad company 2 crash after intros on windows 10 after installed new copy of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why battlefield bad company 2 crash after intros on windows 10 after installed new copy of...: I had windows 10 home for long time. And battlefield bad company was working fine. Yesterday I decided to delete the windows 10 on C: and install a new clean windows 10 again. I used the media tool file by microsoft and made a usb bootable. Then installed the windows 10...
  5. BSOD Playing Battlefield 1, several codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Playing Battlefield 1, several codes: As the title states, I have received several BSOD codes while playing battlefield one. These codes and crashes ONLY occur while playing battlefield one. I have tried a malware scan, anti-virus scan, sfc check, mem check, and updated my windows to the newest version. I have...
  6. Battlefield bad company 2 crash to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield bad company 2 crash to desktop: I have windows 10 64bit. Last days played the game without a problem. Now i tried to play tried 3-4 times and in each time after X minutes of playing the game is freezing for 1-3 seconds and crash to desktop without any message. It happend before with windows 10. And...
  7. Battlefield bad company 2 worked on windows 10 but now the game crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield bad company 2 worked on windows 10 but now the game crash: I had windows 8.1 pro and I upgraded to windows 10. I had battlefield bad company 2 installed and working fine. Now yesterday I decided to install a new clean window 10. After that I installed the game battlefield bad company 2 again. Since then the game is not working...
  8. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Screen freeze during game play. WHEA has come up twice. Four or five freezes without the BSOD where I had to force quit and reboot. I can run whicher 3 and FFXIV without any problems. Not sure about fps before crashes. GPU running at about 80 max during game play. I have...
  9. BSOD playing Battlefield 1

BSOD playing Battlefield 1: I've never had an issue with system crashes, or playing the new battlefield 1 beta, but after a few hours I got a BSOD with Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I looked online, ran a few scans, and updated some software, but in the middle of that process I got another BSOD...
  10. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: Hello there. I have browsed a little bit through the forums and observed I am not the only one with this issue. The PC usually crashes an hour into playing Battlefield 1. This is what I have tried so far: - Updated BIOS and drivers through ASUS EZ Update - Running the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop battlefield bad company 2 crashes