Windows 10: BSOD playing blade and soul

Discus and support BSOD playing blade and soul in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Common BSODs while playing blade and soul, tried updating bios and graphics card but didn't fix it. error code:whea_uncorrectable_error 132854 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yoshiwee, May 19, 2019.

1. Yoshiwee Win User

BSOD playing blade and soul

Common BSODs while playing blade and soul, tried updating bios and graphics card but didn't fix it.
    error code:whea_uncorrectable_error

:)

Yoshiwee, May 19, 2019

2. Winlicense error - A debugger has been found running your system. Please unload it from memory and restart your program when playing Blade and Soul

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are receiving error when trying to play the game Blade and Soul. We will certainly help you with this issue.

We suggest you to try the steps listed in the below article and check if it helps to resolve this issue. This issue might also occur due to some drivers or software conflicts.

Games: Error Message: A Debugger Has Been Detected: Unload the Debugger and Try Again

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 19, 2019
  3. Teletiger Win User
    BSOD PC Freeze and reboot during Gameplay of Dark Souls 3

I tested it several times and not recieved a BSOD or system reboot since reinstalling Display Driver. However, during game play of Dark Souls III the Game locks up and freezes. I have to use task manager to kill the application in order ti recover the PC.

HWa do you recommend my next step be now that part of the issue seems improved? ive attached a recent DM Log.

Attachment 82491

Teletiger, May 19, 2019
  4. BSOD playing blade and soul

Windows 10 Xbox One S Wireless Controller issue with Dark Souls Series

Hi ajhakra,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the potential reasons why your controller keeps on crashing when playing the game Dark Souls. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to play the game Dark Souls using the Xbox One S wireless controller before?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?
    • Have you tried updating your Xbox One S controller?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provide on the link below:

Connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox One Wireless Controller

Wilfred Mac, May 19, 2019
Thema:

BSOD playing blade and soul

1. BSOD playing blade and soul - Similar Threads - BSOD playing blade

2. Main windows user account can't run Blade and Soul, other user account can.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Main windows user account can't run Blade and Soul, other user account can.: I am trying to run the game Blade and Soul by NCsoft, which I used to play about 2 years ago without any issues. Upon reinstalling it the game doesn't launch, it gives me a brief black screen and then closes itself. Went to NCsoft support, after some testing without finding a...
  3. Main windows user account can't run Blade and Soul, other user account can.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Main windows user account can't run Blade and Soul, other user account can.: I am trying to run the game Blade and Soul by NCsoft, which I used to play about 2 years ago without any issues. Upon reinstalling it the game doesn't launch, it gives me a brief black screen and then closes itself. Went to NCsoft support, after some testing without finding a...
  4. Another helpless soul suffering from BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Another helpless soul suffering from BSOD: Have various stopcodes but commonly CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR. Here are what I've tried.- Scanned for virus. Found nothing.- Run sfc /scannow, chkdsk, DISM. Found nothing.- Confirmed that my cpu and gpu isn't clocked.- Low setting everything.- Turn...
  5. Another helpless soul suffering from BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Another helpless soul suffering from BSOD: Have various stopcodes but commonly CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR. Here are what I've tried.- Scanned for virus. Found nothing.- Run sfc /scannow, chkdsk, DISM. Found nothing.- Confirmed that my cpu and gpu isn't clocked.- Low setting everything.- Turn...
  6. Another helpless soul suffering from BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD becoming soul destroying

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD becoming soul destroying: Hey guys, im on a mission to find out why my PC is giving me BSOD screens around once an hour or once every two hours The PC is around 6 months old, I have run MEM test86, all microsoft driver and memory tests, Ive downloaded WhoCrashed to understand my minidumps better,...
  8. Dark souls cd missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark souls cd missing: Hi, I have misplaced the physical cd for dark souls prepare to die but i still have the case and CD key and was wondering if there was any way of salvaging this without buying another version of the game or do I have to buy another copy? Thanks for any replies Martin...
  9. Dark Souls III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark Souls III: Anyone here pick up Dark Souls III on Steam? How are you enjoying it? Are you using a K&M or using a console controller? 47281
  10. BSOD PC Freeze and reboot during Gameplay of Dark Souls 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD PC Freeze and reboot during Gameplay of Dark Souls 3: Game freezes/locks up within 2 minutes of game play in all situations, no specific action. I get warning that video driver has stopped and recovered, but sometimes the whole PC turns off and reboots. 51668

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blades and soul nvidia conf