Windows 10: BSOD playing cs:go

Discus and support BSOD playing cs:go in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, It's been 3 or 4 weeks that i constantly (1 every 2 games or more approximatively) experience BSOD while playing CS:GO. This happens only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MC Knacki, Feb 21, 2017.

1. MC Knacki Win User

BSOD playing cs:go

Hello,

It's been 3 or 4 weeks that i constantly (1 every 2 games or more approximatively) experience BSOD while playing CS:GO. This happens only while playing this game. It doesn't occurs while charging, or anything.. But in the middle of the game which made me think of a CPU/GPU overload..
    But i built my PC 2-3 months ago and i can't deal with the fact that my components are garbage..

I once had to check cs:go files after BSOD and it launched a DirectX setup.. but after the majority of BSOD i can reconnect easily.

Sorry for bad english, i'm not native *Wink
    Thank you !

:)

MC Knacki, Feb 21, 2017

2. Fps drop during cs go and high cpu usage

I use to play cs go for over 2 month but suddenly my fps drop from 60 to 20 fps............

And i have notice that the cpu usage is 50 to 60 % where it hardly goes 20 to 30 % .......i have i3 processor and 10gb ram ......pls help i cannot play cs go

wridip sarkar, Feb 21, 2017
  3. Blue screen of death when playing cs go 4:3

Hi Evan,

Blue screen errors may occur due to a system failure or a hardware issue on your PC. Since the issue started after an update, there are possibilities that some of the drivers on your computer are outdated. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you update
    the graphics card drivers by following the steps below:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand one of the categories to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right-click your graphics card
      and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If you are still getting a blue screen error, you may visit this
    link
    and follow the provided solutions.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this thread anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 21, 2017
  4. BSOD playing cs:go

please get a valid copy of windows 10 before we can help.

4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc).

BSODHunter, Feb 21, 2017
Thema:

BSOD playing cs:go

1. BSOD playing cs:go - Similar Threads - BSOD playing

2. Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.: Hi there, I've been getting frequent BSOD's and game crashes recently and I'm hoping someone can help me analyze the dmp files as I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to it.0x12B_c00002c4_StCtDecompressFailed_nt!ST_STORE_SM_TRAITS_::StDmPageError...
  3. Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.: Hi there, I've been getting frequent BSOD's and game crashes recently and I'm hoping someone can help me analyze the dmp files as I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to it.0x12B_c00002c4_StCtDecompressFailed_nt!ST_STORE_SM_TRAITS_::StDmPageError...
  4. I keep getting BSOD whenever I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, is there anyway to fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting BSOD whenever I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, is there anyway to fix this?: The computer has rebooted from a bug check. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd0835a615028, 0x00000000bc800800, 0x00000000060c0859. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 07cf821f-0070-49ad-8ed2-1a61c838e6c9.Whenever I play Rainbox Six...
  5. I keep getting BSOD whenever I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, is there anyway to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD whenever I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, is there anyway to fix this?: The computer has rebooted from a bug check. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd0835a615028, 0x00000000bc800800, 0x00000000060c0859. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 07cf821f-0070-49ad-8ed2-1a61c838e6c9.Whenever I play Rainbox Six...
  6. I keep getting BSOD whenever I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, is there anyway to fix this?

7. Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West: When I start these games i get a BSOD after a few minutes. Pc will still start and run normally after or when playing other games. I have tried multiple guides online about this BSOD but nothing helped. Here are my minidump files:...
  8. Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West

Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West: When I start these games i get a BSOD after a few minutes. Pc will still start and run normally after or when playing other games. I have tried multiple guides online about this BSOD but nothing helped. Here are my minidump files:...
  9. Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Memory Managment BSOD while playing Escape From Tarkov

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Managment BSOD while playing Escape From Tarkov: Having Memory Management BSOD's occur when playing Escape From Tarkov, particularly on my PMC, as the error hasn't occured during any of my Scav runs, but has done during my last two PMC raids, generally 15 to 20 minutes into them. I haven't encountered any BSODs or crashes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. machine check exception csgo