Windows 10: BSOD playing Dragon Age: Inquisition pirate or after being asleep

Discus and support BSOD playing Dragon Age: Inquisition pirate or after being asleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good evening, I don't know if the BSOD crash started after reinstalling League of legends because it was crashing sometimes, after I downloaded and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Freedrinks, Sep 20, 2015.

1. BSOD playing Dragon Age: Inquisition pirate or after being asleep

Good evening,
    I don't know if the BSOD crash started after reinstalling League of legends because it was crashing sometimes, after I downloaded and installed a pirated version of Dragon Age inquisition or after I downloaded and installed a pirated version of microsoft office 2013. I am being completely honest and I did these things because I can't afford them. I already used memory diagnostic tool and it found no problems.
    It has been happening recently after playing for a long time Dragon Age inquisition with the following error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. But it had happened before only after waking my pc up after sleep, with different errors.
    I updated my laptop specs and added BSOD crash report zip file. I apreciate any time given, thank you *Smile

:)

Freedrinks, Sep 20, 2015
  2. Linney Win User
    Linney, Sep 20, 2015
  3. Dragon Age Inquisition wont save

I think the problem is that save files in Windows 7 went to C:\Users\"Name of PC"\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age Inquisition. Now Windows 10 either changed that directory or Dragon Age doesn't know where the save files are. How do we fix it?

RealPolarBear, Sep 20, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD playing Dragon Age: Inquisition pirate or after being asleep

Hi Freedrinks,

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

• Uninstall Daemon Tools
    • Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD playing Dragon Age: Inquisition pirate or after being asleep [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

If after removing Daemon tools you still get bluescreens, please use the tool again and upload the zip file.

Please check your installed programs and remove the programs you don't know / don't use.

5. Hello axe0,
    Thank you for you time. I just uninstalled Daemon tools lite, downloaded the SPTD standalone installer and the button was grayed out. If I don't get blue screens in a few days I will mark this as solved. If not, I will use the tool again, but thanks again. Have a good day *Wink

Freedrinks, Sep 20, 2015
  6. Hello again axe0,
    After 1 week, I thought that the problem was gone but today I got a yellow/orange screen of death again related to 'MEMORY_MANAGEMENT'. I've posted the crash dump zip file again. Please, help.
    Thank you again for you time, have a good day *Wink

Freedrinks, Sep 29, 2015
  7. axe0 New Member
    Hi Freedrinks,

Please check your manufacturer for driver updates for AMD drivers.

Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys 2: kd> lmvm atikmdag start end module name fffff801`10490000 fffff801`11999000 atikmdag T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys Image name: atikmdag.sys Timestamp: Tue Jul 07 03:35:38 2015 (559B2CEA) CheckSum: 014A4C15 ImageSize: 01509000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD playing Dragon Age: Inquisition pirate or after being asleep

1. BSOD playing Dragon Age: Inquisition pirate or after being asleep - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Dragon

2. BSOD POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT after laptop falls asleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT after laptop falls asleep: A user is reporting a BSOD when she wakes up her laptop from Sleep, but ONLY when she's connected to her docking station. She says this isn't a problem at home or elsewhere. We've swapped docks, cables, her laptop, RAM, and even tried plugging the dock into another power...
  3. BSOD POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT after laptop falls asleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT after laptop falls asleep: A user is reporting a BSOD when she wakes up her laptop from Sleep, but ONLY when she's connected to her docking station. She says this isn't a problem at home or elsewhere. We've swapped docks, cables, her laptop, RAM, and even tried plugging the dock into another power...
  4. Dragon Age: Origins crashing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Dragon Age: Origins crashing on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Dragon Age: Origins has been there for quite some time now. There are a lot of gamers who have complained about the game’s crashing issue. Therefore, in this article, we have mentioned some solutions that will help you fix Dragon age Origins crashing issue on your...
  5. Where is the Dragon Age Inquisition Game of The Year DLC on Game Pass?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the Dragon Age Inquisition Game of The Year DLC on Game Pass?: I linked my EA account to my Game Pass Ultimate account and downloaded EA Play. I try to get the Dragon Age Inquisition Game of the Year edition, which includes all the dlc, but all the dlc is missing. Where is it? I checked and the version of Dragons Age Inquisition that...
  6. Monitor falling asleep while playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor falling asleep while playing games: I know exactly what caused the issue and it occurs for only one program that engages my dgpu. Other games and applications don't do this. It only started when I manually added the program in question to the list of customizable programs on nvidia control panel. The game is...
  7. Download and play World of Dragon Nest PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download and play World of Dragon Nest PC: The first Open World MMORPG Dragon Nest! A game that combines intense stories, fast and fluid character’s control. Awake the dragon hunter and experience a challenging battle. Play World of Dragon Nest WOD on PC now with MEmu! Download World of Dragon nest on PC...
  8. i can not play age of mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not play age of mythology: The same installation CD is being used to install the game on windows 10. The game won't launch. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-play-age-of-mythology/4158ebe2-0bde-4901-8740-4e1d6e7db442
  9. playing Age of Mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    playing Age of Mythology: I wanted to play age of mythology Extended Edition under Steam, so a digital version. I start to lunch it, I've got the starting menu but with a black background without the image from game ! when a start a selection solo mode, campagne mode or any things else, I've getting a...
  10. 2 BSOD's after Wargame Red Dragon crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 BSOD's after Wargame Red Dragon crashes: Hello there, I just started playing Wargame Red Dragon again since they released a new DLC for it and recently the game crashes while playing "Access Violation crash". I searched for the error in the Wargame forums but, none of the solutions helped me. The reports were...