Windows 10: BSOD playing Fifa 18 error 0x3B

Discus and support BSOD playing Fifa 18 error 0x3B in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I just recently re-installed Windows 10 completely. I formatted my 2TB HDD and installed it on there. I was playing Fifa 18 when my bsod... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Adhit, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Adhit Win User

BSOD playing Fifa 18 error 0x3B

Hello,

I just recently re-installed Windows 10 completely. I formatted my 2TB HDD and installed it on there. I was playing Fifa 18 when my bsod happened. It had stated System_Service_Exception. I updated my bios, downloaded realtek HD audio drivers from MSI Live update and then uninstalled and re-installed nvidia drivers using DDU. I have also ran chdkdsk and memtest86 both of which detected no errors on my HDD or Ram. I've attached the DM log files.

Thanks!

:)

Adhit, Mar 10, 2018

2. Im a FIFA player

I used to play FIFA on PS4 and XBOX ONE, but now i have some friends who wanna play FIFA 18 and farm some

FIFA 18 coins
    when FIFA 18 iss released. So i tried to use PC to test FIFA games. However, i still feel some big difference from other consoles.

FIFA18coins, Mar 10, 2018
  3. sushre Win User
    pc crash

It happens only while i play FIFA 18.No such reports of any BSODs.My computer is just freezing.

yeah! my computer usually gets overheated when i play FIFA 18 only not others games.

sushre, Mar 10, 2018
  4. BSOD playing Fifa 18 error 0x3B

Hi,

The analysis of the bsod dumps are showing the NVIDIA GPU driver/s as culprit:

Code: 0x0000003B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (2018-03-11 20:06:49) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: hardware nvlddmkm.sys [2018-02-23] * nVidia Video drivers * => Download Drivers | NVIDIA PROCESS: FIFA18.exe[/quote] Code: 0x0000003B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (2018-03-10 23:20:16) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: nvhda64v.sys [2017-12-15] * nVidia HDMI Audio Device (nForce chipset driver) * => Download Drivers | NVIDIA PROCESS: audiodg.exe[/quote]
    U should uninstall/reinstall the NVIDIA drivers using DDU:

BSOD playing Fifa 18 error 0x3B [​IMG]
    Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use
    Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) is a small software that can help the user to uninstall the display driver from the users PC. It can uninstall the driver for all the lead display chip developers, viz. Nvidia, AMD and Intel.
    Please also remove MSI Afterburner. Its known for causing bluescreens.

I also see that u are using an HDD beside High end hardware (GTX 1080 TI). Its highly recommended that u use an SSD.

BSODHunter, Mar 11, 2018
  5. Adhit Win User
    Code: 0x0000003B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (2018-03-10 23:20:16) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: nvhda64v.sys [2017-12-15] * nVidia HDMI Audio Device (nForce chipset driver) * => Download Drivers | NVIDIA PROCESS: audiodg.exe[/quote]
    U should uninstall/reinstall the NVIDIA drivers using DDU:

BSOD playing Fifa 18 error 0x3B [​IMG]
    Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use
    Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) is a small software that can help the user to uninstall the display driver from the users PC. It can uninstall the driver for all the lead display chip developers, viz. Nvidia, AMD and Intel.
    Please also remove MSI Afterburner. Its known for causing bluescreens.

I also see that u are using an HDD beside High end hardware (GTX 1080 TI). Its highly recommended that u use an SSD.[/quote] Alright I'll try again, and yeah I'd like to get an SSD, but I just bought my processor so I gotta wait a bit lol

Adhit, Mar 12, 2018
  6. Adhit Win User
    So I've set everything to Auto on my bios (no cpu OC or ram xmp) and ran sfc /scannow, chkdsk /x /f /r and tested my ram sticks one by one through memtest86. HDD health was ok, according to HDtune, and the tests yielded no errors on my HDD or my Ram sticks. I've reinstalled nvidia drivers via DDU and uninstalled MSI afterburner. The testing took all day so I actually haven't been able to play any games, so I can't really say if all this is working. I'll update on Thursday or in a day or two, because I'll have more time to run games and other apps to test out the system. I've also downloaded a program called "Driver Easy," which detected 10 out of date drivers on my computer. A lot of which are Intel drivers, which my "Intel Driver Support & Assistance" nor my "MSI Live Update 6" did not detect any new drivers for my system. I've downloaded the drivers, but became a little weary of them due to some people's posting about how, the stuff driver easy detects are useless drivers I should not worry about. Should I go ahead and install the drivers?

Adhit, Mar 13, 2018
  7. No please dont use a tool like this or install the detected drivers. Its a 50/50 chance that all drivers will work properly. Sometimes those tools provide wrong drivers, so that the system will run unstable or has bsods.

Those tools are good for "checking" if there are any outdated drivers. Use the drivers provided by MS or goto to the hardware manufacturers websites and download the correct drivers.

BSODHunter, Mar 13, 2018
  8. Adhit Win User

It turned out to be my cpu overclock. I guess the settings I used became unstable and had caused the random blue screens. Thank you BSOD Hunter for the help!

Adhit, Mar 15, 2018
  9. Interesting BSOD playing Fifa 18 error 0x3B :) because nothing was pointing to this.

Glad to hear that your problem is now fixed. Let us know if there are any other problems.

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD playing Fifa 18 error 0x3B - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Fifa

2. Computer BSOD 0x3b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSOD 0x3b: For a couple of weeks now, my computer has been bluescreening, sometimes while I am using it, sometimes I will wake up in the morning and it will have happened overnight, and sometimes, the only instance where I have noticed a pattern, is it will bluescreen immediately after...
  3. BSOD 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Good morning. I cant believe it. I just changed the motherboard. Install everything from scratch. I start the computer and just enter windows that blue screen ... I leave the file. DESKTOP-2TUQ8DD-(2020-01-18_13-20-28).zip Win 10 Pro 1909 I infinitely appreciate the help...
  4. Unable to launch FIFA 18 on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to launch FIFA 18 on PC: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Window class name is not valid. at...
  5. BSOD with error code 0x3b on multiple Lenovo systems

BSOD with error code 0x3b on multiple Lenovo systems: I have a client who is having multiple Lenovo systems experiencing BSOD issues on regular intervals and all the errors with code 0x3b & pointing to ntoskrnl.exe. Checked in WinDBG but not able to get actual cause of issue. Anyone can help on this?...
  6. BSOD playing battlegrounds, fifa 18!

BSOD playing battlegrounds, fifa 18!: Hello, New to this page and I really need help! I'm getting a BSOD when playing battlegrounds and FIFA 18 but other games are fine, I have reset my graphics drivers by uninstalling and installing again with no luck, it happens after half an hour or so of...
  7. bsod freezing playing gta v bf1 error 0x124 and 0x3B

bsod freezing playing gta v bf1 error 0x124 and 0x3B: hi guys i hope to get my problem's solution here before everything my pc specs are written on my page profile so my pc freeze or crash(restart it self) while playing gta v or bf1 i mean no bsod while in the game however i do get bsod sometimes if i'm lucky and not crashed...
  8. BSOD while playing Splinter Cell, error 0x3B.

BSOD while playing Splinter Cell, error 0x3B.: It happened while playing after 3 hours. Not Sure what's causing It. minidumpfile: Attachment 108367 Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. On Mon 10/31/2016 7:20:51 PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\103116-6703-01.dmp This was...
  9. BSOD while playing games or using Chrome 0x3b

BSOD while playing games or using Chrome 0x3b: This is my first post on these forums as I've just been lurking before trying to fix my own BSOD problems. But in the end, I decided that creating an account and receiving help from pros would be better than just lurking *Redface I recently bought my first SSD and...
  10. BSOD and crashes. Errors 0x7E, 0x12B, 0x3B.

BSOD and crashes. Errors 0x7E, 0x12B, 0x3B.: Hey all, I built this computer about 2 years ago, it had a problem a year ago where the motherboard failed on me so I replaced it. Now I think I have another hardware problem. I've reinstalled Windows 3 times now this past month, still constantly getting blue...