Windows 10: BSOD playing Fortnite and Overwatch, error 0x000000e6

Discus and support BSOD playing Fortnite and Overwatch, error 0x000000e6 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, recently after I reset my computer I have been getting constant BSOD's with the error code 0x000000e6 . I don't no what to do anymore. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AngHerath, Sep 19, 2018.

1. AngHerath Win User

BSOD playing Fortnite and Overwatch, error 0x000000e6

Hey guys, recently after I reset my computer I have been getting constant BSOD's with the error code 0x000000e6 . I don't no what to do anymore. I have downloaded all the drivers from my laptop manufacturer's website and have wiped and clean installed more the 10 times now. The dump file is at this link Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

:)

AngHerath, Sep 19, 2018

2. BSODs playing Overwatch, multiple codes

Another BSOD, this time playing Overwatch, but not running driver verifier. It was a different error this time, but I don't remember exactly what it was.

Chowderdude, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Play Overwatch Free August 23-27 with Xbox Live Gold

Source: Play Overwatch for Free with Xbox Live Gold August 23 - 27 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 19, 2018
  4. BSOD playing Fortnite and Overwatch, error 0x000000e6

Frequent crashes playing Overwatch

Hi,

To determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried playing other games and check if the same thing occurs?
    • Which edition of Overwatch are you using?
    • Do you have the physical copy or the digital version of the game?
    If you're using the digital version, we suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help in resolving issues regarding games and applications downloaded from the Windows Store.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

BSOD playing Fortnite and Overwatch, error 0x000000e6

1. BSOD playing Fortnite and Overwatch, error 0x000000e6 - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Fortnite

2. BSOD when starting or playing Overwatch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when starting or playing Overwatch: Hello there,I'm getting bluescreens sometimes when I play Overwatch or when I am starting it.It happens randomly and I already checked my ssd and inserted new RAM into the computer.Also I tried to reinstall Windows and reinstalled / updated all drivers.Could you help me to...
  3. BSOD when starting or playing Overwatch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when starting or playing Overwatch: Hello there,I'm getting bluescreens sometimes when I play Overwatch or when I am starting it.It happens randomly and I already checked my ssd and inserted new RAM into the computer.Also I tried to reinstall Windows and reinstalled / updated all drivers.Could you help me to...
  4. BSOD When playing Overwatch 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD When playing Overwatch 2: Hi there,I've been getting the BSOD with the label DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when playing Overwatch 2 frequently. I've searched it and some say it's a driver issue but I'm not sure.Here are the files:Dump FilesmsinfoThanks so much!...
  5. BSOD playing Overwatch; error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD playing Overwatch; error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi Guys, Recently I have been experiencing freezes which is sometimes followed up by a BSOD with the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error code. Been looking through many solutions to regarding this error and none of them have helped, including changing the SATA/AHCI drivers to the...
  6. BSOD playing overwatch ntoskrnl related?

BSOD playing overwatch ntoskrnl related?: Hello, I recently got a new graphics card, as well as upgrading my OS to windows ten. However before and after these actions I receive various BSODs but only while playing Overwatch. Looking into it they seem to be related to the ntoskrnl.exe process, but I may be...
  7. BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch

BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch: I keep getting blue screens and I did my own basic research on the errors and have had no luck. If I could get some help on this it would be much appreciated. 62318
  8. BSOD while playing Overwatch: error 0x00000124

BSOD while playing Overwatch: error 0x00000124: Hey guys, I just recently downloaded Overwatch and started playing a few hours ago when I suddenly got a BSOD that stated "Whea Uncorrectable Error" as a code. This is a fairly new laptop that I've had for less than 6 months. I've gotten a handful of BSODs over the past 6...
  9. BSOD Playing Overwatch, Whea_uncorrectable_error

BSOD Playing Overwatch, Whea_uncorrectable_error: Hey everyone, I got my very first BSOD when i am playing overwatch. I'm using my laptop almost 2 years. Windows 10 x64, 8Gb ram, Intel i7-5700hq 2.7ghz. And using One Hdd, one ssd and """ m2-pci express ssd on m2 port. my computer brand says it s not supported at m2-pci...
  10. BSODs playing Overwatch, multiple codes

BSODs playing Overwatch, multiple codes: Hi all, I've recently started playing Overwatch, and it's been resulting in BSODs and crashes every so often, making the game pretty difficult to play (it's also happened once during Far Cry 3 recently, which is strange, since I had been running that game fine for the most...