Windows 10: BSOD playing Fortnite , WUE

Discus and support BSOD playing Fortnite , WUE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just happens when im playng Fortnite , the other games dosent make it crash DESKTOP-HRJFUUL-(2019-02-03_01-30-05).zip 126560 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Victor408, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Victor408 Win User

BSOD playing Fortnite , WUE

Just happens when im playng Fortnite , the other games dosent make it crash
    DESKTOP-HRJFUUL-(2019-02-03_01-30-05).zip

:)

Victor408, Feb 3, 2019

2. play fortnite

can i play fortnite in micosoft lumia 650

bicnesparen, Feb 3, 2019
  3. BSOD when playing Fortnite and sometimes otherwise

I have a homebuilt system consisting of the following

i5 6400

16GB 2400MHz DDR4 RAM

ASUS H170-PRO Motherboard

Asus Pheonix GTX1050ti

WD 1TB WD10EZEX HDD with windows installed on a 200gb partition

samsung 850 evo ssd (linux installed here)

Corsair SPEC02 case

Seasonic S12II PSU

Recently, I got thr 1050ti. For the first two weeks, it worked fine - no problems. Of late(last 2 days) I can't play any game. Eg - Fortnite crashes within 10 minutes of starting the game and the system BSOD's, usually with the message "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED",
    "SYSTEM_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED", "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT",etc. This usually happens when playing Fortnite, but it also happens at the login screen sometimes and I can't login. This is very annoying and I need this to be solved.

I tried sfc /scannow but all that returned was that my system integrity was fine.. BSOD playing Fortnite , WUE :(

thegr8one_901, Feb 3, 2019
  4. BSOD playing Fortnite , WUE

The issue is that I can not play fortnite without gold and urgently need to play it.

The problem I have is that I am a minor and I can not buy expensive cards or one every month to play fortnite because for people to pay when the game is free, all the platforms where you can play fortnite can be played. play for free please not everyone
    can buy cards all the time (like me) we all need to play fortnite thanks for reading the message and please concede the free gold for fortnite. Thank's

ConicalHurdle79, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

BSOD playing Fortnite , WUE

1. BSOD playing Fortnite , WUE - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Fortnite

2. Fortnite BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite BSOD: Whenever I try to run fortnite, I get this random BSOD with stopcode IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and the driver affected appears to be "ntoskrnl.exe" whitch is the Windows Kernal. Epic games themselves seem to be also investigating a similar issue where fortnite becomes...
  3. Fortnite BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite BSOD: Whenever I try to run fortnite, I get this random BSOD with stopcode IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and the driver affected appears to be "ntoskrnl.exe" whitch is the Windows Kernal. Epic games themselves seem to be also investigating a similar issue where fortnite becomes...
  4. I cant play Fortnite.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play Fortnite.: [ATTACH] In my pc though my pc supports direct x 12?Please give me a solution for this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-fortnite/73affddd-9db5-468d-bc6a-3b9d67cd7212
  5. Kmode_Exception_Unexpected_Error while playing fortnite

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kmode_Exception_Unexpected_Error while playing fortnite: I have reinstalled both epic games and fortnite and reinstalled windows 10 entirely. My pc is 2 days old and I have had this error more than 8 times. My pc runs completely fine but the error occur while playing fortnite (They checked my minidump files for me and the problem...
  6. BSOD playing Fortnite, whea uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD playing Fortnite, whea uncorrectable error: DESKTOP-HRJFUUL-(2019-02-03_01-30-05).zip Some times when im playing fortnite this error appears , when im playing other games like Dota 2 , Anthem Demo this is not happening , I recently changed the motherboard , RAM and processor of the computer. One time the blue screen...
  7. BSOD when playing Fortnite and sometimes otherwise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD when playing Fortnite and sometimes otherwise: I have a homebuilt system consisting of the following i5 6400 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS H170-PRO Motherboard Asus Pheonix GTX1050ti WD 1TB WD10EZEX HDD with windows installed on a 200gb partition samsung 850 evo ssd (linux installed here) Corsair SPEC02 case...
  8. BSOD playing Fortnite and Overwatch, error 0x000000e6

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Fortnite and Overwatch, error 0x000000e6: Hey guys, recently after I reset my computer I have been getting constant BSOD's with the error code 0x000000e6 . I don't no what to do anymore. I have downloaded all the drivers from my laptop manufacturer's website and have wiped and clean installed more the 10 times now....
  9. BSOD recently happening when playing Fortnite

BSOD recently happening when playing Fortnite: Hello, As the title says i have recently recieving BSOD when running Fortnite, especially if it's the first time i launch it after i boot my PC. I updated my graphics drivers but the problem still persists, especially today for the first time i got into a match and while i...
  10. Bsod playing fortnite. 5times within 1hour.

Bsod playing fortnite. 5times within 1hour.: As title says it bsods while playing fortnite. Recently reinstalled windows so i find it weird. tried doing sfc /scannow: here it says windows resource protection did not find any integrity violations. dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth dism /online...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fornite bsod