Windows 10: BSOD playing games, or sometimes when watching videos.

Discus and support BSOD playing games, or sometimes when watching videos. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey all. I've been getting bsod's mainly when I am playing League of Legends, or any other game really. It's been ongoing for about 2 months now. These... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cj2014, Nov 13, 2016.

1. cj2014 Win User

BSOD playing games, or sometimes when watching videos.

Hey all. I've been getting bsod's mainly when I am playing League of Legends, or any other game really. It's been ongoing for about 2 months now. These past couple weeks have been very bad, happening every day. It's inconsistent as well, I could play for hours and nothing happens. Or sometimes I get many BSOD in a span of a short time. I should also mention it has randomly restarted several times with no bsod. Also a few moments ago, I had a bsod and restarted my computer to a black screen. I restarted several times, until about the 5th time it finally booted into windows. This is all happening after I just did a fresh install of windows a couple days ago.

:)

cj2014, Nov 13, 2016

2. "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" BSOD while watching video in browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox)

Here are the bsod_minidumps, MSInfo32_export, Speccy_export.

It's very strange that this behaviour is random - it appears from time to time. Sometimes I watch video and there is nothing, sometimes there are several BSODs in a row. I didn't find a straight corellation between watching videos in a browser and BSODs,
    but I have noticed that BSOD doesn't appear when I do all the other things (watching video in a local desktop player, playing games, working with Office, etc.).

Nikita Glukhov, Nov 13, 2016
  3. Need help with Gaming Pc freezing alot

My pc will freeze on any game and it will sometimes freeze even when not playing a game like when i watch a video or movie

DanielDinger, Nov 13, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

I suspect you have not had much help because there is evidence from your files that you may be bypassing activation of some software. It is against the forum rules to help when we see this. (Rule 4: No piracy allowed)

philc43, Nov 17, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD playing games, or sometimes when watching videos. - Similar Threads - BSOD playing games

2. PC Freezing/Stuttering When Watching Videos or Playing Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Freezing/Stuttering When Watching Videos or Playing Games: Ok so to start off and describe what is going on, as of recently my laptop has seemed to be acting weird and It's getting extremely irritating. An issue has appeared out of nowhere that has been causing my screen to freeze for a split second when doing certain things on my...
  3. PC Freezing/Stuttering When Watching Videos or Playing Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Freezing/Stuttering When Watching Videos or Playing Games: Ok so to start off and describe what is going on, as of recently my laptop has seemed to be acting weird and It's getting extremely irritating. An issue has appeared out of nowhere that has been causing my screen to freeze for a split second when doing certain things on my...
  4. Computer Freezes When Not Watching Videos or Playing Games

Computer Freezes When Not Watching Videos or Playing Games: Hi all,This may be a strange problem as I couldn't find any similar problems on the web.The problem is when I use the computer it freezes in short intervals. I am writing an essay and while writing, some letters are not written, some letters are written triple times. It...
  5. BSOD when watching videos

BSOD when watching videos: hi when i want to watch video in Instagram such as browser or desktop app which downloaded from store causes BSOD and errors like kmode_exception_not_handled or irql_not_less_or_equal problem doesn't finish here it happens in groove music and movies and TV after a blue...
  6. BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game

BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game: the bsod seems to always happens when i watch a Youtube video and play a small game like Zombidle. i've also had my computer freeze completely, as in the monitor is on with what i was doing but i couldn't move my mouse or do anything at that point i would do a hard reset to...
  7. BSOD when gaming and watching videos

BSOD when gaming and watching videos: I get a blue screen many times per day with the text SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (NETIO.SYS) and a sad smiley. It happens when I watch Netflix and Youtube and also when I play games on Steam. *cry The Log collector is attached. - Lars 55223
  8. BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos

BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos: Hello and thank you so much in advance for any help you can give me. For the past month or so I've been getting more and more BSODs with different error messages each time. They mainly occur when I'm playing games (Starcraft 2, Battlefield 1, Infinite Warfare), browsing the...
  9. BSOD during gaming and sometimes when watching Netflix/Browsing

BSOD during gaming and sometimes when watching Netflix/Browsing: Hi I'm new here. I was hoping someone could help diagnose my BSOD issues. I upgraded my video card to a MSI Radeon R9 390 recently. But my Motherboard is a Gigabyte Model: GA-870A-UD3. It is running on PCI-e 2.0 rather than 3.0 but I don't know how to verify that...
  10. BSOD randomly when playing, browsing or watching videos

BSOD randomly when playing, browsing or watching videos: I have reached my limits trying to find the cause of this on my own, please help. My desktop PC bluescreens randomly when I use it, sometimes multiple times per day, sometimes not for several days. The usual BSOD error code is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have ran a...