Windows 10: BSOD Playing games / Unexpected Crash

Discus and support BSOD Playing games / Unexpected Crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I do not know even i am having bluescreens but when i start playing whatever games i have, after a while game crashes and i computer does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by theJacKaL, May 24, 2017.

1. theJacKaL Win User

BSOD Playing games / Unexpected Crash

Hello all,

I do not know even i am having bluescreens but when i start playing whatever games i have, after a while game crashes and i computer does not even give any screen. Actually i receive no signal screen. Do i have any hardware issue because i do not get this problem not everytime but in most games. Such as Witcher 3, Overwatch, FIFA17 and etc.

I have freshly installed Windows again and downloaded all drivers from manufacturer's website yet i haven't accomplished anything.

Need your assistance.

Kind Regards,

:)

theJacKaL, May 24, 2017

2. minecraft windows 10

GAME CRASH An unexpected issue occurred and the game has crashed. We're sorry for the inconvenience. GAME CRASH
    An unexpected issue occurred and the game has crashed. We're sorry for the inconvenience. GAME CRASH
    An unexpected issue occurred and the game has crashed. We're sorry for the inconvenience. GAME CRASH
    HELP ME THIS WONT STOP SAYING THIS THANKS FOR RUINING MINECRAFT

zackJohnson1, May 24, 2017
  3. BSoD

+ when i play other games i dont have BSoD i think i can recognize it mostly when im playing Division ,Dark Souls 3 these are the most problematic games they were even crashing but i tried to fix this crashes and i think i fixed it(by those steps above
    and in game changes +veryfing games files etc) because i can play longer without any crash but it makes BSoD + streaming with OBS.

MarioMoricz, May 24, 2017
  4. BSOD Playing games / Unexpected Crash

There are no bluescreen crash dumps (.dmp) in the zip. Yes, maybe there are no BSODs. Check if Windows is configured to generate dumps:

BSOD Playing games / Unexpected Crash [​IMG]
    BSOD Minidump - Configure to Create in Windows 10
    How to configure Windows 10 to configure Dump Files to be written in the event of a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSODHunter, May 25, 2017
  5. theJacKaL Win User
    Well, i have checked that out and everything seems fine and as expected. Yet, i still don't get it why my games crash randomly, any ideas?

theJacKaL, May 25, 2017
  6. did u try another monitor or another monitor cable (DVI, VGA, HDMI, DisplayLink).

There isnt much I see in the log files. Only thing is that u have deamon tools installed. Its known for causing crashes and bluescreens.

U should also do an memtest to test the RAM.

Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Playing games / Unexpected Crash

1. BSOD Playing games / Unexpected Crash - Similar Threads - BSOD Playing games

2. random BSODs and crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs and crashing while playing games: When I play games like Rainbow Six Siege my games either randomly crash or I just get a BSOD. I have used the Driver Verifier to find out the issue.Here is the MiniDump: 070723-13640-01.dmp...
  3. random BSODs and crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random BSODs and crashing while playing games: When I play games like Rainbow Six Siege my games either randomly crash or I just get a BSOD. I have used the Driver Verifier to find out the issue.Here is the MiniDump: 070723-13640-01.dmp...
  4. BSOD crash while playing a game, why??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crash while playing a game, why??: Hello, i was playing cod warzone and suddenly after 1 hour of gameplay, my pc crashed with BSOD. I think it was a video_scheduler_internal_error if i remember correctly. i have the minidump file saved in my minidump folder, if necessary. Thank you for helping me...
  5. BSOD crash while playing a game, why??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD crash while playing a game, why??: Hello, i was playing cod warzone and suddenly after 1 hour of gameplay, my pc crashed with BSOD. I think it was a video_scheduler_internal_error if i remember correctly. i have the minidump file saved in my minidump folder, if necessary. Thank you for helping me...
  6. BSOD crash while playing a game, why??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSoD crashing system unexpectedly

BSoD crashing system unexpectedly: Hi Folks,I have been facing issue of BSoD since a while and I posted the findings here in community few days back but due to unknown reasons I stopped receiving response from the concerned person on the same.Can anybody help me on the...
  8. BSOD crashes such as "Unexpected Store Exception" or "Critical Process Died" when playing games

BSOD crashes such as "Unexpected Store Exception" or "Critical Process Died" when playing games: Hello, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 720S-13ARR laptop running Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.1198 Processor - AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2000 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors BIOS Version/Date - LENOVO 6KCN45WW, 3/26/2020 I had previously...
  9. BSOD: Only crashes when playing games

BSOD: Only crashes when playing games: Hi I have been having issues with my PC crashing to a BSOD only while playing games both cpu and gpu intensive, mostly Divinity: Original sin 2, EU4, and subnautica, . I have reinstalled a clean windows from a bootable USB, updated all drivers, and stress tested my cpu, gpu,...
  10. Crashes/BSOD when playing games

Crashes/BSOD when playing games: As the title says, I am getting very frequent crashes and BSODs when I play games. When I am doing any less intensive tasks on my pc, everything is fine. The first 10 of the 12 months I've had this custom built pc were fine. Then, the BSODs and crashes started and have become...