Windows 10: BSOD playing games (Wow, Mass effect etc) and normal pc usage

Discus and support BSOD playing games (Wow, Mass effect etc) and normal pc usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, since a couple of months i've been getting BSOD while mostly playing games ( Wow and Mass effect mostly), but sometimes it happens when i'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sacredrune, Jun 10, 2017.

1. BSOD playing games (Wow, Mass effect etc) and normal pc usage

Hi, since a couple of months i've been getting BSOD while mostly playing games ( Wow and Mass effect mostly), but sometimes it happens when i'm generally watching a movie.

The BSOD error i get is WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

I did use the intel diagnostic tool to see if my processor was bad (check picture), and it seemed fine.

I used Furmark for 30 minutes and it seemed fine (around 70° max).

The only big issue i've seen is when i use Prime95 to check is that the cores go up till 85-99° immediatly.

I don't have alot of knowledge about BSODs or that in general, so i hope you can help me

:)

Sacredrune, Jun 10, 2017
  2. Osorio93 Win User

Windows 10 : Can not play games in Tent mode.

Original title: Rotation bug in games

Hi. I have a HP Spectre X360. If I put in tent mode everything rotates correctly, desktop etc, but if I start a game like half life 2, Mass effect or Fallout New Vegas, the screen goes upside down like if the laptop was in normal mode, so I can not play
    these games in tent mode with my gamepad. I searched and tried every solution that I found in internet, but nothing solves this problem

Osorio93, Jun 10, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Home - "Unauthorized changes blocked"

i mainly use my pc what is window 10 for gaming and it says that whenever my computer restarts randomly when i play like mass effect Andromeda or battlefront1 or 2 or any games what just came out few years back by turning it off it basically don't blocks
    anything i am perfectly fine with that because i don't do anything but check facebook or my primary gaming email or game on steam or origin or etc

SpiritousPath, Jun 10, 2017
  4. BSOD playing games (Wow, Mass effect etc) and normal pc usage

To give some extra information

I did buy new fans, i used compressed air to get the dust out, i don't overclock my system.

Sacredrune, Jun 10, 2017
  5. can u provide us with the full memory dump? Its located in C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

its relatively large so u can upload it via dropbox or onedrive

BSODHunter, Jun 12, 2017
  6. This thread can be closed , it seemed that my buddy who installed my computer overclocked my cpu without me saying so, hence the instability , rolled back and no problems anymore now.

Sacredrune, Jun 12, 2017
  7. *chuckle

Glad to hear that your problem is now fixed. Let us know if there are any other problems.

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD playing games (Wow, Mass effect etc) and normal pc usage

1. BSOD playing games (Wow, Mass effect etc) and normal pc usage - Similar Threads - BSOD playing games

2. BSOD when playing WoW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing WoW: While playing World of Warcraft on my ASUS TUF A15 Gaming laptop, the game will lock up for a moment and then suddenly flip to the BSOD and restart. Sometimes it happens right away while playing, other times it will happen after an hour into my playing. Sometimes it will...
  3. BSOD when playing WoW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing WoW: While playing World of Warcraft on my ASUS TUF A15 Gaming laptop, the game will lock up for a moment and then suddenly flip to the BSOD and restart. Sometimes it happens right away while playing, other times it will happen after an hour into my playing. Sometimes it will...
  4. Mass Effect Legendary for PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mass Effect Legendary for PC?: Will Mass Effect Legendary be available to play on your PC if you have it on your Xbox? I'm asking because I know some games you're able to play on PC. And if it's not currently available for PC, will it be available in the future?...
  5. weird artifacts and BSOD when trying to play a game but is fine on normal usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    weird artifacts and BSOD when trying to play a game but is fine on normal usage: hello it started around 2 weeks ago when i was playing destiny 2 and all of a suddenor my pc came to a halt and strange artifacts started to appear on my screen then id hear a little audio distortion and then my pc would completely freeze for like 6-8 seconds then would...
  6. BSOD errors while playing wow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors while playing wow.: I keep getting BSOD errors while playing World of Warcraft. It just started recently, and it seems like its a different error each time. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-errors-while-playing-wow/6b56f828-d5b1-4275-b505-e2ed419f9cd6
  7. Different errors when playing Mass Effect: Andromeda

Different errors when playing Mass Effect: Andromeda: Hello. I have big issues with the game Mass Effect: Andromed by EA / BioWare. I have been in contact with EA support and they claim that my issue is Windows based, so here i am trying to understand what is wrong with my game. So the error i have seen so far is DirectX...
  8. Playing Mass Effect Andromeda, BSOD, hal.dll (0xFFFFF8027EA2E627)

Playing Mass Effect Andromeda, BSOD, hal.dll (0xFFFFF8027EA2E627): Hi, I had BSOD when playing MEA and that was first one in that game. Had one crash, but game just shut down and i was back in desktop. I have looked EA forums and i´m not only one who has problems with that game. My PC have had no problems before and everything has...
  9. BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game

BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game: BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game with settings on high, if I lower setting it still crashes but takes longer to crash. New install of Win10, BSOD usualy 10-15 mins into playing WOW or any 3d game Reinstalled windows , ran memtest, updated drivers , its...
  10. BSOD Playing WOW, IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

BSOD Playing WOW, IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL error: I've updated some sound drivers which I thought might have been the issue. Uninstalled a few things. But it keeps happening. Let me know what you guys think. Thank you in advance. -Lyth 56184