Windows 10: BSOD Playing Games

Discus and support BSOD Playing Games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Well my computer is a year old now and only starting August 2018 i got my first BSOD. I am suspecting its because my nvidia driver was to old the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chubalz, Sep 8, 2018.

1. chubalz Win User

BSOD Playing Games

Well my computer is a year old now and only starting August 2018 i got my first BSOD. I am suspecting its because my nvidia driver was to old the game i played was Shadows Awakening. After i got BSOD i uninstall my old drivers and use DDU on safe mode after that i install Nvidia Driver 399.07 and try also 398.82 but i finalized using 398.82. Everytime i change driver i uninstall it on control panel then boot safe mode and use DDU. BTW. I deleted my first BSOD minidump file. It went smooth for about 2 weeks or more playing any games.

Now my 2nd BSOD is today playing Immortal Unchained which i installed today now i didn't delete the minidump file. Before i played this game i update my driver to 399.07 which is latest driver and got BSOD in playing this game. After i got BSOD i change my driver to 398.82 which im using now.

I didnt update motherboard BIOS 5-7 months now or change anything in my system hardware.

:)

chubalz, Sep 8, 2018

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 8, 2018
  3. menanico Win User
    BSOD playing various games

Hello everyone, i would love to get some help whit my problem. As the title say i get different BSOD when i play games like Dragon age or Assassin creed.
    Here's a link to a post in tomshardware forum, they suggested me to ask in this site: BSOD when playing games - Windows 10 - Toms Hardware
    You can find some information in there, if you need more i will do anything to simplify your job.

menanico, Sep 8, 2018
  4. iuppiter Win User

BSOD Playing Games

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    BSOD Playing Games [​IMG]

iuppiter, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Playing Games

1. BSOD Playing Games - Similar Threads - BSOD Playing Games

2. BSOD when playing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing game: I only have issues when trying to play games. Below is my whocrash report. I've made sure everything is plugged in and sitted correctly RAM/GPU and still getting a BSOD. I've reinstalled windows 11 to see if something was corrupt to no avail. Any help would be great.Link to...
  3. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  4. BSOD When playing game

BSOD When playing game: Recently I got BSOD several times while playing games, and here is the DMP text: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck...
  5. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: It was happening before and then I fixed it by uninstalling my drivers and updating them, but then a couple days later it starts happening again various codes like driver irql not less or equal and others. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNinz5leQW4KkIe1Kx...
  6. BSOD Playing Games

BSOD Playing Games: Hello everyone, thanks for gifting me your time and patience. I came to this Forum in need of help, as my new computer is acting crazy since few weeks and i'm starting to believe it may have Hardware Issue, since i really tried everything possible from flashing bios,...
  7. BSOD When Playing Game

BSOD When Playing Game: Hi Everyone I have been having BSOD problems when i play game that used alot of graphic such as Dota 2 , Overwatch etc. The BSOD that i getting is Internal_Video_Scheduler_Error , Video_Tdr_Error and sometimes the graphic driver has been stopped and successfully recovered...
  8. BSOD when playing games

BSOD when playing games: Hi, I keep having the blue screen when I'm gaming and its says something like etd.sys or whatever it is. Hope that I can get some help from here. 91885
  9. BSOD playing games

BSOD playing games: Hello, i started having frequent Blue screens of death playing video games. I do not know what is causing this. Could someone please help? Attachment 110126 Attachment 110433 Here is the msinfo report that had to be manually dont due to the exe not working at that...
  10. BSOD playing Defiance game

BSOD playing Defiance game: Attached are the minidumps. The ones from the past 5 days are the relevant ones, system was pretty stable before then. Actively in the middle of playing, random time from start until it would BSOD. 5-45 minutes or so. Attachment 44411 27554