Windows 10: BSOD playing H1Z1 with different errors

Discus and support BSOD playing H1Z1 with different errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Okay well to start off I have upgraded to windows 10 and I have so far loved it, other than the fact that i keep getting a BSOD when I play games like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by smallzZz8, Aug 15, 2015.

1. smallzZz8 Win User

BSOD playing H1Z1 with different errors

Okay well to start off I have upgraded to windows 10 and I have so far loved it, other than the fact that i keep getting a BSOD when I play games like H1Z1. It will work sometimes but others it crashes. I have done a lot of research to try quick fixes with the game but nothing helped. Please help me! Thanks! Attachment 31661

Computer Type PC/Desktop
    OS Windows 10
    CPU AMD fx 6200 hexa core
    Motherboard asrock 970 Pro3 R2.0
    Memory G.SKILL Ripjaws 2x4gb sticks
    Graphics Card gigabyte 750 ti

:)

smallzZz8, Aug 15, 2015
  2. grapehut Win User

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

But the BSOD happens onnly in one Game it called H1Z1

grapehut, Aug 15, 2015
  3. JonMHY Win User
    How to fix BSODs from what appears to be watchdog.sys, dxgmms2.sys, and/or ntoskrnl.exe?

Didn't run H1Z1 this time and still got a BSOD.

Minidump of this BSOD:

091017-27781-01.zip

Intel Driver Utility found nothing that needed updating, Did clean reinstall of Nvidia drivers on latest versions.

JonMHY, Aug 15, 2015
  4. smallzZz8 Win User

smallzZz8, Aug 16, 2015
  5. smallzZz8 Win User
    another 24 hours goes by bump

smallzZz8, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD playing H1Z1 with different errors - Similar Threads - BSOD playing H1Z1

2. BSOD with different errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with different errors.: Hello there, I've been having constant BSOD for months now and I have tried reinstalling windows, changing RAM, and changing motherboard with no effect.The crashes seem to stop when I am runnning or in my case, a higher demanding game like: Deep Rock Galactic or Warframe.I...
  3. BSOD with different errors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with different errors.: Hello there, I've been having constant BSOD for months now and I have tried reinstalling windows, changing RAM, and changing motherboard with no effect.The crashes seem to stop when I am runnning or in my case, a higher demanding game like: Deep Rock Galactic or Warframe.I...
  4. BSOD with different errors.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Different BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different BSOD Errors: I've had this problem for a while now. It initially started due to the M.2 SSD that I transferred from my old PC, and I thought that was the cause, Recently I've purchased and put a new SSD in my system and completely started from scratch and I am once again facing these...
  6. Different BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different BSOD Errors: I've had this problem for a while now. It initially started due to the M.2 SSD that I transferred from my old PC, and I thought that was the cause, Recently I've purchased and put a new SSD in my system and completely started from scratch and I am once again facing these...
  7. different bsods playing league of legends.

different bsods playing league of legends.: hello guys, i have some different bsods playing league of legends. please advice. sometimes my pc just crashes without bsod. the kind where screen freezes and a really loud buzzing noice comes of of headphones. 30005
  8. BSOD while playing games. H1z1 king of the kill/Ghost recon wildlands

BSOD while playing games. H1z1 king of the kill/Ghost recon wildlands: Ok so in my case i never have had a BSOD while sitting at desktop or watching youtube/web browsing. Just while playing video games. H1z1 king of the kill and Ghost recon wildlands beta, These are the only 2 games ive gotten the BSODS in. Before you ask i want to go ahead and...
  9. BSOD playing H1Z1 and Heroes of the Storm

BSOD playing H1Z1 and Heroes of the Storm: The pc specs: CPU: i5 6600K MB: Asus Maximus VIII Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666MHz 16GB (2x8GB) GPU: Asus GTX 780 Ti Done no overclocking H1Z1 reboots my pc as soon as I join a server. Heroes of the Storm I can play for minutes or hours before getting a...
  10. BSOD while playing multiple games, different errors.

BSOD while playing multiple games, different errors.: Over the course of using windows 10 I have came across multiple BSOD errors, at least 5 different ones while I play some games. Most games I have noticed or remember are games like World of Warcraft, No Man's Sky, Overwatch. But there are many other games that I have not...