Windows 10: BSOD playing KOTOR 1/2 and Sometimes During YouTube Videos

Discus and support BSOD playing KOTOR 1/2 and Sometimes During YouTube Videos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My BSODs never fully make it to an actual blue screen. It makes the crashing noise and things freeze up. Then it will go back to where I left off in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CaddyQuinn, Jul 1, 2019.

1. BSOD playing KOTOR 1/2 and Sometimes During YouTube Videos

My BSODs never fully make it to an actual blue screen. It makes the crashing noise and things freeze up. Then it will go back to where I left off in the game. I wasn't super concerned about it due to the fact that I was playing KOTOR which is 11+ years old. However, I have had this happen during a YouTube video a few times

Attaching my files to see if there's anything I should check on to be sure. Appreciate any guidance on this.

:)

CaddyQuinn, Jul 1, 2019

2. YouTube videos not playing on Nokia Lumia

I have a Nokia Lumia 635 with Windows 8.1, and recently I'm getting a "this video is not playable" message on some videos on YouTube, mostly studio tracks. They play on my pc though. Is it YouTube or is it my phone? Is there anything I can do about it?
    The videos are in my likes list but I cant watch them on my phone. Unplayable videos used to not come up in search results either and now they do as of the last few days. : ( Suggestions?

Brightphoebus, Jul 1, 2019
  3. KB3149135 and KB3163018 causing Youtube (or other videos) unable to play at full screen mode.

To your questions:

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which browser are you using to browse YouTube videos (Edge, Internet Explorer, other
      • All: Chrome, Edge, IE.

• Did you check if similar issue persists on browsing YouTube videos on other browse
      • Yes, happens on all browsers.

• Does the issue occur on playing videos saved in the system drives?
      • No, only online videos on browsers.
    I tried your suggestion twice to uninstall the drivers and reinstalling it again, didnt work.

I also tried installing the update in clean boot, also didnt work.

I am sure it is not a browser issue. Here is my debug:

I went one step further.

Upon installing the 2 updates, I uninstalled security update KB3163018 only, and i was able to play full screen mode again. BUT, problem is Windows keeps forcing me to install KB3163018 every time!!! And when this KB3163018 is installed, my youtube can't
    play full screen mode again. And I have to go programs feature to uninstall this update everyday! Please help address this issue. Thanks!

Gim GuanTan, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Nafine Win User

BSOD playing KOTOR 1/2 and Sometimes During YouTube Videos

Troubleshooting help: YouTube videos won't play on Windows 10 PC

I just got a new Windows 10 PC & I'm finding that it won't play YouTube videos. Specifically YouTube. In the video area the loading indicator circles indefinitely and I see this message...

Additional info & steps I've tried...

• Netflix plays flawlessly
    • Other Macs, PCs, iOS & Android devices on the same network play YouTube videos no problem
    • I restarted the machine
    • Restarted the cable modem
    • The machine can do other Internet stuff fine -- browse websites, email, etc.
    • I cleared the browser cache & browsing data
    • I tried a different browser (I tried Chrome & MS Edge)
    • I looked under "Windows Defender Security Center > App & browser control" but I don't see anything there about blocking videos.
    • Turned off ad blocker
    • Tried connecting via Ethernet and wi-fi
    • No peripherals connected to the machine

System info

Gigabyte Aero 15x
    Windows 10 Pro<br>
    Version 1803<br>
    Installed on 8/14/2018<br>
    OS build 17134.228

Any help, advice, or further troubleshooting steps would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Nafine, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

BSOD playing KOTOR 1/2 and Sometimes During YouTube Videos

1. BSOD playing KOTOR 1/2 and Sometimes During YouTube Videos - Similar Threads - BSOD playing KOTOR

2. BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day: I am having some problems the past few days, my computer has been randomly rebooting during the day, and just recently, while watching Youtube, my computer was given the BSOD message popupHere are some dump files that I have collceted over a short period, as well as a bit of...
  3. BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day: I am having some problems the past few days, my computer has been randomly rebooting during the day, and just recently, while watching Youtube, my computer was given the BSOD message popupHere are some dump files that I have collceted over a short period, as well as a bit of...
  4. BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD Errors during playing games and sometime randomly

BSOD Errors during playing games and sometime randomly: Hello, Its been a week since I am getting BSOD errors like WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, KERNAL_ERROR and some more randomly when using system. My Laptop Specs are: Processor: i7-9750H, RAM: 16 GB Graphic Card : GTX 1660Ti I even updated the windows to latest but...
  6. YouTube Videos are not Playing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YouTube Videos are not Playing: [ATTACH] See the white space instead video. that's my problem guys. Yesterday Everything was fine but toady when I tried to play any video on YouTube this was happening also comment section doesn't get loaded. and its just happening with YouTube only, other video websites...
  7. Youtube videos will not play the video part

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube videos will not play the video part: When I try to watch videos on youtube, I only get the opening picture or a black screen. The audio plays fine. Is there something I need to reset? 96826
  8. BSOD During youtube videos

BSOD During youtube videos: So i very recently did a clean install of windows 10 and have experienced 2 BSOD since then and only when i was watching youtube videos. I did some of my own troubleshooting and tried reinstalling drivers but i got a second BSOD shortly after. Any help is greatly...
  9. BSOD during Battlefield 1 Gaming and Casual Youtube Watching

BSOD during Battlefield 1 Gaming and Casual Youtube Watching: Hello, I got the error DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL while playing Battlefield 1 and the error KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED while watching Youtube. Please help me, I do not know what the problem is. I recently reinstalled my network driver because other forums said it would...
  10. Multiple BSOD's during games and youtube videos

Multiple BSOD's during games and youtube videos: Hello, I'm hesitant posting this here because I suspect it's a hadware problem, but since I have only experienced bsod's so far I thought it would be best to start here. So when using my home build PC, certain games and watching videos on the internet in general have...