Windows 10: BSOD playing League of Legends

Discus and support BSOD playing League of Legends in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i recently updated to windows 10 from windows 7 and im having a lots of BSOD since then. Ive been reading that it might be some out of date drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by raiduo, Mar 5, 2016.

1. raiduo Win User

BSOD playing League of Legends

Hi, i recently updated to windows 10 from windows 7 and im having a lots of BSOD since then. Ive been reading that it might be some out of date drivers but everytime i try to update them there is nothing new. Please help me
    BSOD playing League of Legends [​IMG]
    ... (Never done this before, sorry for bad english)

:)

raiduo, Mar 5, 2016

2. League of legends game not working after installing Windows 10

Old title: league of legends

After installing windows 10 it says league of legends launcher is incompatible, everything works fine even the patch downloads. But when I open league of legends and click launch nothing happens, please help, I haven't played league
    in over a month

Neurodiversity, Mar 5, 2016
  3. apank Win User
    Whea_uncorrectable_error only when playing games

I've been experiencing the Whea_Uncorrectable_error BSOD when playing games like CSGO or planetside 2, but not League of legends. It happened frequently when playing the mentioned games on 8.1, then when I upgraded to Win 10 it still occurred.

apank, Mar 5, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please check your manufacturer for driver updates for the network drivers and other drivers.
    You have a few drivers,
    • network drivers,
    • display drivers and
    • chipset drivers
    that could use updating.
    A BIOS update would also be useful *Smile
    Code: ffffd000`21151118 fffff800`c6d3e230Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rtl8192se.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rtl8192se.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rtl8192se.sys rtl8192se+0x2e230 3: kd> lmvm rtl8192se Browse full module list start end module name fffff800`c6d10000 fffff800`c6e62000 rtl8192se T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: rtl8192se.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rtl8192se.sys Image name: rtl8192se.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Wed Mar 27 16:13:24 2013 (51530C94) CheckSum: 00135784 ImageSize: 00152000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

axe0, Mar 6, 2016
  5. raiduo Win User
    Hi, just updated my system specs. I dont know how to get an update for my bios, i recently updated it because the older version didnt recognize more than 3gb ram memory, but i dont know if there is a new one or something. According to the tool Manufacturer Phoenix Technologies LTD, BIOS Version : 1.02.01GB.

Using my manufacturers page to get the drivers is useless then, thats what i did when i installed W10 and prior to that W7, think you can help me know where i could get them?

raiduo, Mar 6, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Best is to get them from the company that provided you the laptop or the manufacturer of the laptop in most cases (not with custom laptops).

axe0, Mar 6, 2016
  7. raiduo Win User
    The drivers i have are the ones the company that provided my laptop offers at his website for download. The model of this laptop is discontinued, so calling them for info is not really usefull.

raiduo, Mar 6, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Unfortunately there is not much more to do then.
    It is recommended to stay with the OS where drivers are available for.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD playing League of Legends - Similar Threads - BSOD playing League

2. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  3. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  4. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. League of Legends BSOD

League of Legends BSOD: I used to play the game without any issues. One day, I decided to reinstall the game and when I did that I started to experience BSOD. It happens right when the pick phase ends and the game switches from launcher to the client Loading screen. When that happens, I receive a...
  6. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d Hi there. I have the issues of BSOD while playing League of Legends. I put the settings on very low but the problem still appears. Please have...
  7. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: Hi , i have been facing this problem for quiet some time now, i was using windows 7 but decided to upgrade on windows10 , anyways after some time when i played League of Legends i would get bsod or at the best case just a game bugsplat which required me to recconect in 1-2...
  8. different bsods playing league of legends.

different bsods playing league of legends.: hello guys, i have some different bsods playing league of legends. please advice. sometimes my pc just crashes without bsod. the kind where screen freezes and a really loud buzzing noice comes of of headphones. 30005
  9. BSOD while playing League of Legends

BSOD while playing League of Legends: I keep getting a BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) when playing LoL for around 30 minutes. I have ran memtest, furmark for my GPU test, and I did the CPU stress test. All ran fine when testing them and nothing got too hot. I'm thinking maybe it's driver related? 35241
  10. BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch

BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch: I keep getting blue screens and I did my own basic research on the errors and have had no luck. If I could get some help on this it would be much appreciated. 62318