Windows 10: BSOD playing Lego Incredibles

Discus and support BSOD playing Lego Incredibles in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my computer keeps crashing wile playing the game for about 10 minutes. I didn't see any error codes. I uploaded my data, hopefully I did this correct.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by daria4real, May 25, 2019.

1. BSOD playing Lego Incredibles

my computer keeps crashing wile playing the game for about 10 minutes. I didn't see any error codes. I uploaded my data, hopefully I did this correct.

Thanks for the help.

:)

daria4real, May 25, 2019

2. Silverlight is not working for LEGO Program

Hello Holly,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that it feels frustrating when you are unable to access the application because of an error.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Which version of Windows 10 you are using currently?

I suggest you to try the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Try uninstalling and re-installing the application and Silverlight.

Also, you can refer the article by LEGO on
    Mindstorms launch issues

Method 2:

Disable Norton antivirus and try running the program.

1. Right click on the Norton icon at the right hand bottom corner of the screen.
    2. Click on Open Norton antivirus.
    3. Now click on Disable Smart Firewall and select the duration.
    4. Now click on Disable Antivirus and select the duration.

Note:
    If you disable the security software or firewall, the system might be temporarily exposed to security threats and risks. Please make sure to turn it on after performing the steps.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 25, 2019
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 25, 2019
  4. herrshaun Win User

BSOD playing Lego Incredibles

[SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, May 25, 2019
Thema:

BSOD playing Lego Incredibles

1. BSOD playing Lego Incredibles - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Lego

2. My PC keeps crashing while playing EscapeFromTarkov or Lego StarWars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps crashing while playing EscapeFromTarkov or Lego StarWars: hello recently my PC started to crash everytime i want to join a game in escape from tarkov, i tried to maximize the virtual memory od the disc where the game is installed and fix broken system files but that didnt help this is the file from...
  3. My PC keeps crashing while playing EscapeFromTarkov or Lego StarWars

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps crashing while playing EscapeFromTarkov or Lego StarWars: hello recently my PC started to crash everytime i want to join a game in escape from tarkov, i tried to maximize the virtual memory od the disc where the game is installed and fix broken system files but that didnt help this is the file from...
  4. My PC keeps crashing while playing EscapeFromTarkov or Lego StarWars

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. This is incredible . . .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This is incredible . . .: My computer is a Dell, laptop. Running Windows 10.I also have, another Dell computer.I just reinstalled, Windows 10. On my, other computer.The initial steps, you go through.Let's connect, to a network. Etc.Everything, went fine. Until I got, to birthdate.At the top of the...
  6. This is incredible . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is incredible . . .: My computer is a Dell, laptop. Running Windows 10.I also have, another Dell computer.I just reinstalled, Windows 10. On my, other computer.The initial steps, you go through.Let's connect, to a network. Etc.Everything, went fine. Until I got, to birthdate.At the top of the...
  7. This is incredible . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Lego Mindstorms and Silverlight issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lego Mindstorms and Silverlight issues: Hi all, I am having some serious issues with my classes HP laptops and their ability to load Lego Mindstorms. The issues arose around 4 weeks ago. I have 36 students, and only 2 are able to successfully run Lego Mindstorms. I have on occasion, thought uninstalling the...
  9. This is incredible . . .

This is incredible . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro. I use Yahoo for my email. Now all of a sudden, I have no idea why. When I, click on the Yahoo icon, it opens a box, that shows browsers. So, I pick one and I get to my Yahoo mail. But, every time I click on the icon, it goes thru the same thing?...
  10. This is incredible . . .

This is incredible . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro. I use Yahoo for my email. Now all of a sudden, I have no idea why. When I, click on the Yahoo icon, it opens a box, that shows browsers. So, I pick one and I get to my Yahoo mail. But, every time I click on the icon, it goes thru the same thing?...