Windows 10: BSOD playing Lord of the Rings Online + Other Things

Discus and support BSOD playing Lord of the Rings Online + Other Things in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my laptop has had a habit of Blue Screening occasionally, off and on. However, the last week or so it's become intolerable as it BSOD's every time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SwigSwoot, Feb 19, 2017.

1. SwigSwoot Win User

BSOD playing Lord of the Rings Online + Other Things

So my laptop has had a habit of Blue Screening occasionally, off and on. However, the last week or so it's become intolerable as it BSOD's every time I even load the launcher up for Lord of the Rings Online. It occasionally BSOD's during other activities, such as netflix or just plain internet browsing, but it happens most often with LOTRO. I've attached the file below, thanks in advance!

Attachment 122033

:)

SwigSwoot, Feb 19, 2017

2. Unable to play The Lord of the Rings The Battle for Middle Earth 2

it didn't help, just caused it to do the same thing, game acts like it's starting up making the screen the usual black, then crashing with the not responding problem caused the game to not work properly, game worked with tweaks on windows 7 and 8.

crashbgamer, Feb 19, 2017
  3. Unable to play The Lord of the Rings The Battle for Middle Earth 2

<Original title: You guys are damn good at ruining games, The Lord of the Rings The Battle for Middle Earth 2>

With every new Windows edition comes better things, but it also ruins old games, making them unplayable.

Like The Lord of the Rings The Battle for Middle-Earth 2, it worked on 7 and 8 with some tweaking by the modders, but on Windows 10 no fix has been found, it just can't run some reason, which is a crying shame since it's the best RTS games out there, I don't
    know what change made between windows 7, 8 , and 10 made the game unable to run, but something screwed it up, if anyone does miraculously find a fix please let me know, been trying to get the game to work for months, finally giving up hope.

crashbgamer, Feb 19, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

All the February dumps are the same, did not look at older ones.
    Code: BugCheck A, {ffff8fc0983c1ab0, 2, 0, fffff800226770c1} Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: ffffa501`c46c9028 fffff807`f54ae4bd*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dump_iaStorAV.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dump_iaStorAV.sys dump_iaStorAV+0x6e4bd[/quote] iaStorAV.sys belongs to:

Driver Description: Intel Storage drivers
    Driver Update Site: Drivers & Software XP, Vista and 7: Search downloads

I don't know if ther is an updated driver available. Need the full model number to check, DV7-?????

Also see your BIOS is dated 2013. Need to see if there is an update available but again, need the full model number.

Ztruker, Feb 19, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD playing Lord of the Rings Online + Other Things - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Lord

2. BSOD when playing Elden Ring - unsolvable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing Elden Ring - unsolvable: Hi everyoneI hope that "Gaming" is the right topic, since my problem kinda involves Gaming, System Failures and maybe even Drivers.I own a "Razer Blade 15 2020 Base Edition" laptop.In the past 2 days I've been trying to play Elden Ring but for some reason I get Blue Screen Of...
  3. BSOD when playing Elden Ring - unsolvable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing Elden Ring - unsolvable: Hi everyoneI hope that "Gaming" is the right topic, since my problem kinda involves Gaming, System Failures and maybe even Drivers.I own a "Razer Blade 15 2020 Base Edition" laptop.In the past 2 days I've been trying to play Elden Ring but for some reason I get Blue Screen Of...
  4. BSOD while playing online gamesCSGO, Valorant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing online gamesCSGO, Valorant: Hello there, I'm having a problem. My PC crashes while I'm playing online games likeCSGO, Valorant. I had same problem with old PC and now I have a "NEW" one, EXCEPT my GPU which one is from old computer. I think the problem is hiding behind GPU. I'm having freezes/crashes...
  5. online play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    online play: Hey microsoft, Im trying to turn my online play on in the windows 10 xbox tab and everytime I click allow then submit it reloads the page then sets it to block im not in a family and everything else is enabled can anyone help me figure this out ive been trying for about a...
  6. Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth II

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth II: To whom it may concern, One of my all time favourite computer game was Lord of The Rings Battle for Middle Earth II, so today I said let me get it back on my pc so I found my game disks and I started to install them, Installation...
  7. Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2 & ROTWK not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2 & ROTWK not working: I own original copies of Lord of the Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2 and it's expansion Rise of the Witch King. I've installed both from their discs, however, when I go to play the game after inserting the disc, I click play and the game says I need to insert the disc into...
  8. BSOD playing Revalation Online (and other hardware intensive games)

BSOD playing Revalation Online (and other hardware intensive games): Hi, I have BSOD now and then, like one per day. Typically during computer games, on Firefox runs quite unlikely or even never. Some time ago I had far more of them and it was solved by installing huge CPU fan for ~30 eur. But still I get BSOD now and then. I got one yesterday...
  9. BSOD while playing Mechwarrior Online

BSOD while playing Mechwarrior Online: Hello all i keep having BSOD while playing MWO, as per title. For those who dont know, MWO is a FPS with intensive graphic and network load. I would like to pinpoint the cause of the problem and be proactive towards the game developers and try and find as much as possible...
  10. BSoD while playing black desert online

BSoD while playing black desert online: I have been having this crash happen for a while. I have replaced my harddrive as well as replaced my hdd. After replacing my hdd and my video card it seemed to work for a while with no problems playing games like world of warcraft, but the first time I tried to play black...