Windows 10: BSOD playing Minecraft and general web browsing

Discus and support BSOD playing Minecraft and general web browsing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All I have had a similar proiblem last year which was semi fixed but over the last few days has been constant. I followed previous steps as advised... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ikanopit, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Ikanopit Win User

BSOD playing Minecraft and general web browsing

Hi All

I have had a similar proiblem last year which was semi fixed but over the last few days has been constant.
    I followed previous steps as advised by installing a fresh Windows 10, new NVIDIA drivers, also done a MEMTEST which was all clear.
    I am still getting BSOD frequently and i have included a log file here
    DESKTOP-SGMTCI2-Tue_01_29_2019_123529_67.zip
    I hope you may be able to help, Many thanks

:)

Ikanopit, Jan 29, 2019
  2. LukeG. Win User

BSOD/Playing Minecraft

Hi. Whenever I play Minecraft on my laptop on my laptop I get a BSod. I've had my laptop for almost a year. Here are my specs: i5-8250U processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hardrive. How can I fix it?

LukeG., Jan 29, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 29, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD - playing, web browsing

Whether the issue happened before or after is irrelevant with such programs, because they can make it much worse.
    As a last note, it is a very recommended suggestion for system stability, nothing more.

In regards to drivers, most only need to check with their motherboard manufacturer for driver & BIOS updates besides of the GPU. I do read you only used Driver Booster to check for updates, but even for that you don't need it BSOD playing Minecraft and general web browsing :)

Regarding the BSODs, there is only 1 dump available whereas there have been multiple different kinds occuring.
    Lets hope this suggestion covers a few of them.

Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver, you can use this tutorial for the installation part *Arrow NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems - Windows 7 Help Forums

BSOD playing Minecraft and general web browsing [​IMG]

Code:
    Code:
    1: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm Browse full module list start             end                 module name fffff805`98b40000 fffff805`999bc000   nvlddmkm T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys     Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_274d0ab8ee30c459\nvlddmkm.sys     Image name: nvlddmkm.sys     Browse all global symbols  functions  data     Timestamp:        Thu Apr 20 01:58:44 2017 (58F7F9B4)     CheckSum:         00E30451     ImageSize:        00E7C000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

Thema:

1. BSOD playing Minecraft and general web browsing - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Minecraft

2. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  3. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  4. BSOD while browsing the web...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while browsing the web...: Hi, my pc crashed suddenly, and i got a minidump file to analyze. Hope someone can help me out.Thank youminidump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12X38r4Odx8VlDAbWZANotkYJZbI1uW-_/view?usp=sharing...
  5. web browsing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    web browsing: hi I'm trying to access a page on explorer and soon as i sign in it says ive been redirected and it wont load it does on my phone but not on here since i updated to the new 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/web-browsing/714c760a-6b40-4be6-8475-29077043dce3
  6. Web browsing

Web browsing: Some websites dont work on my computer at various times, Quick assist keeps trying to load, and I cant log out of my old account or add a new one. There are certain websites that I can browse no problem, but I cannot log onto my school sites or google account. When I diagnose...
  7. web Browsing

in Windows 10 Customization
    web Browsing: i am unable to open google chrome i my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browsing/00d1eb13-f76b-480c-98f5-70de13094678
  8. BSOD during web browsing in Chrome

BSOD during web browsing in Chrome: I just upgraded my platform (config below) about week ago, all listed components were new. After a couple of days I started to receive BSOD's (dump files attached). Till now I encountered them only during watching an online stream on twitch or a youtube video and web...
  9. BSOD - playing, web browsing

BSOD - playing, web browsing: Hello, i have problem with this: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys It mostly happens while playing Gta5 its like 100% it will happen one time got this while watching youtube videos, i showing up 1 time a day after that i can play and watch videos all the time...
  10. BSOD while browsing the web

BSOD while browsing the web: Recently I keep on getting the BSOD while I am on google. Doesn't matter what site I go onto it just happens but not all the time. I've tried updating drivers and BIOS but still keep getting the problem. Also sometimes when I restart or Shut Down my PC it freezes on the blue...