Windows 10: BSOD playing No Man's Sky : Clock_Watchdog_Timeout

Discus and support BSOD playing No Man's Sky : Clock_Watchdog_Timeout in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I'm having recurent Clock_Watchdog_Timeout BSOD while playing No Man's Sky. I tried to go through the MEMORY.DMP with WinDbg but it tells me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PumpkinVS, Dec 4, 2019.

1. PumpkinVS Win User

BSOD playing No Man's Sky : Clock_Watchdog_Timeout

Hey,

I'm having recurent Clock_Watchdog_Timeout BSOD while playing No Man's Sky.

I tried to go through the MEMORY.DMP with WinDbg but it tells me that the dump is corrupted. Actually when the BSOD occurs it blocks on 15% (I let it there for more than an hour with no progression).

You will find attached the V2 log. The dump weighs 15Go, I'll upload it if you need !

Thanks

Pump'

:)

PumpkinVS, Dec 4, 2019

2. Building a micro/mini PC suitable for No Man's Sky

I'm out of the loop when it comes to processors these days. I've got a Surface Pro 3, i7, but clearly need something more hefty to play No Man's Sky.

Can I get some decent budget suggestions. I want to build my own micro/mini PC box to connect to my HDMI television.

• What motherboard would you recommend?
    • What processor speed/type?
    • How much memory?
    • What graphics card?
    It would be good if you can send some links to existing motherboard bundles (i.e. processor included). I don't have a massive budget, but always assume if you build yourself, it's much cheaper.

Thanks in advance.

Davinder Sangha, Dec 4, 2019
  3. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD

Hello All,

My computer has been experiencing BSOD's starting last week. The BSOD will only occur while I am playing a videogame and even then the time in which the BSOD occurs will vary each time. I could have just booted the game or have been playing for an hour.
    The error code is CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. I checked my minidump file and the Image Name was Unknown_Image. I need help as I don't know what to do to fix this. Minidump pasted here:

Lex Naturae, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Tintai Win User

BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout

Hello,

After Cmos reset and clean Windows 10 install I'm started getting some BSODs.
    First time I've got whea_uncorrectable_error and some time later clock_watchdog_timeout.

Now I'm getting clock_watchdog_timeout all the time when I try to start AIDA64 stability test and in the middle game of CS:GO.

Here is dump from bluescreenview:
    http://tintaiexcess.com/dmp.htm

And here is the dump files from "C:\Windows\Minidump":
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/q2oy1mc5ku7girx/080315-7468-01.dmp
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ap25qa4ilr4gtc0/080315-7359-01.dmp

My CPU is running at 4.6G at 1.328V. RAM at 1866Mhz at 1.5V.
    Stock looks stable.

Thanks
    Tintai

Tintai, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD playing No Man's Sky : Clock_Watchdog_Timeout - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Man's

2. No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky: Windows 11 Home, subscribed to Game Pass downloaded and played for a couple of hours, noticed that under discovery tab was not connected, also whengame starts up there is no choice for single player and multiplayer tried all the fixes from searches with no change, am logged...
  3. No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky: Windows 11 Home, subscribed to Game Pass downloaded and played for a couple of hours, noticed that under discovery tab was not connected, also whengame starts up there is no choice for single player and multiplayer tried all the fixes from searches with no change, am logged...
  4. No Mans Sky Files Location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Mans Sky Files Location: I recently brought NMS from the Microsoft store hoping to be able to access its files and play with mods, i feel like i've searched everywhere and looked up many different possible methods but still no luck....
  5. No mans sky game files

No mans sky game files: So, my game starts but it only up to the uh like star system? i get a white screen and then it says no man sky encountered an error or sm **** 69111_0x1F90D00_XB2535413931097327 this is the error, all i did was decrease my render resolution to 10% because i was getting alot...
  6. I can't play NMS No Man's Sky

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't play NMS No Man's Sky: The game opens and operates normally until the menu is loaded and the "Press to start" message with a mouse design appears just below the name of the game. However when I click nothing happens, I can hear the sound that my click is interacting with something but nothing...
  7. No Mans Sky files

No Mans Sky files: I need to access NMS game files in order to use MODS pcbank I can not find any files for the game! And how do we update the Game? For: Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-mans-sky-files/1c34c49d-40ef-4ffe-972d-9838af57f219
  8. No man's sky nie działa

No man's sky nie działa: Gdy próbuję włączyć No Man's Sky przekierowuje mnie na stronę narzędzia o nazwie usługi gier które ma do pobrania aktualizacje, jednak gdy próbuję ją ściągnąć nic się nie dzieje. Dzieje się tak i przy próbie odpalenia gry przez wyszukiwarkę aplikacji windowsa i przez...
  9. Trouble with No Man's Sky Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with No Man's Sky Crashing: Hello all. Got No Man's Sky when it was on sale the other week and have been having a hard time playing it due to crashing. After I play for a while, it will shut down my PC and reboot it saying that there was a power surge and that ASUS protection shut down my computer to...
  10. No Mans Sky opinions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Mans Sky opinions: I just bought this on steam. What are others peoples thoughts on the game and how it runs. It's so intriguing I thought I'd take the plunge but it does seem to be getting a rough ride in the reviews. I only briefly booted it up so far and it looks good from the couple of...