Windows 10: Bsod playing overwatch Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support Bsod playing overwatch Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; im really desperate cuz of this *Sad i tried to reinstall windows several times it works fine for couple of days then that bsod happens again (it only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marwan0, May 1, 2017.

1. Marwan0 Win User

Bsod playing overwatch Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

im really desperate cuz of this *Sad i tried to reinstall windows several times it works fine for couple of days then that bsod happens again (it only happens when playing Overwatch) im using windows 10 pro (creators update) i will upload the most recent bsods files hopefully i will find help here *Sick
    Attachment 133119

my pc
    cpu: AMD FX 8300
    memory: 4x2 kingston ddr3
    mobo: Gigabyte Ga 880GM USD3
    videocard: radeon 7750

:)

Marwan0, May 1, 2017

2. Bluescreens while playing Destiny 2 and other games

Everytime i got a bluescreen, the code changed, i once got:

KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

And i only got Bluescreens, while playing Overwatch and Destiny 2.

JannikDreier, May 1, 2017
  3. Getting a Blue Screen of Death from DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, I think.

Hello, I've recently been having a large frequency of BSODs all of a sudden. Most occurred after I played the game "Overwatch", but it has begun to occur simply from trying to use some resource-intensive (I doubt more intensive than Overwatch though) software
    as well.

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe the most recent BSOD was a "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE", but I think I might have seen a "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR" or something too.

For now, I'm going to try updating my graphics driver.

On a side note. when I play Overwatch, I have seen the internal temperature hit anywhere from 65 to 80 degrees Celsius. Should I dust my laptop? I believe I need to use compressed air or something.

DMP and NFO files link:

BSOD Files – Google Drive

A Cynical Asian, May 1, 2017
  4. Bsod playing overwatch Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bsod playing overwatch Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL [​IMG]
    Attention:

Before posting a BSOD thread, please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If you need to add new information, please make a new post in your initial BSOD thread. Please do not make an extra new thread.

BSODHunter, May 2, 2017
  5. Marwan0 Win User
    Marwan0, May 2, 2017
  6. Code: 0x00000133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (2.05.2017 21:31:25) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: dxgmms2.sys [21.04.1989] * DirectX Graphics MMS atikmdag.sys [25.04.2017] * ATI Video driver PROCESS: csrss.exe Usual causes: ============================================================================================================== 0x0000003B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (1.05.2017 18:19:44) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: memory_corruption PROCESS: Overwatch.exe Usual causes: System service, Device driver, graphics driver, ?memory ============================================================================================================== 0x000000BE: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY (1.05.2017 18:03:57) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: memory_corruption atikmdag.sys [25.04.2017] * ATI Video driver dxgmms2.sys [21.04.1989] * DirectX Graphics MMS PROCESS: Overwatch.exe Usual causes: Device driver, Memory[/quote]
    i see there two things, problems with gpu driver and memory corruption. These two things u should do now:

Step 1: update or roll back amd driver for your amd graphics card using DDU:

Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use
    Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) is a small software that can help the user to uninstall the display driver from the users PC. It can uninstall the driver for all the lead display chip developers, viz. Nvidia, AMD and Intel.
    Step 2: check RAM with memtest:

Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, May 2, 2017
  7. Marwan0 Win User
    im sorry im not so good at these stuff but i think my rams r fine i did a memtest before and no errors *Redface the atikmag.sys is my amd catalyst i believe but how to make that work *Sad i mean if i uninstall it no games would work Q_Q is it possible to use my video card without the amd catalyst? also if there is anything i should do to try and fix ;-;?

Marwan0, May 2, 2017
  8. Bsod playing overwatch Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

added stuff above ;-)

BSODHunter, May 2, 2017
  9. Marwan0 Win User
    thanks alot i appreciate it! i will run memtest tonight again hopefully everything will be alright

Marwan0, May 2, 2017
  10. Marwan0 Win User
    sorry for the late reply but im still getting bsods i ran memtest for 14hours (6passes) 0 errors found and i uninstalled my gpu driver using ddu and reinstalled the most recent one *Sad but still nothing =[

Attachment 133585 those are the most 2 recent bsods i got yday *Sad

Marwan0, May 4, 2017
  11. u should run memtest V5.01 at least 8 passes.

U also should have different RAM modules. Maybe there is a problem with incompatibility.

BSODHunter, May 5, 2017
  12. Marwan0 Win User
    to get the 8 passes i probably have to run the memtest for 2 days will try to do that ;_ ;

Marwan0, May 5, 2017
  13. Bsod playing overwatch Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Is there any news or did you fix the problem?

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bsod playing overwatch Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. Bsod playing overwatch Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - Bsod playing overwatch

2. BSOD when starting or playing Overwatch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when starting or playing Overwatch: Hello there,I'm getting bluescreens sometimes when I play Overwatch or when I am starting it.It happens randomly and I already checked my ssd and inserted new RAM into the computer.Also I tried to reinstall Windows and reinstalled / updated all drivers.Could you help me to...
  3. BSOD When playing Overwatch 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD When playing Overwatch 2: Hi there,I've been getting the BSOD with the label DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when playing Overwatch 2 frequently. I've searched it and some say it's a driver issue but I'm not sure.Here are the files:Dump FilesmsinfoThanks so much!...
  4. Random BSOD, Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD, Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi! I'm posting here because I am badly in need of help with my computer. I've been getting BSOD's but I am posting a history of what has happened below. Skip to the bottom for a list of specs, symptoms and a link to the crash dumps. I hope someone can help me, Thank you in...
  5. BSOD playing Overwatch, DRIVE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (cmudaxp.sys)

BSOD playing Overwatch, DRIVE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (cmudaxp.sys): Hello - Over the last week or two, I will get hit with the BSOD while playing Overwatch. The BSOD will read "DRIVE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (cmudaxp.sys)." I have tried going through the standard process of updating the obvious drivers but the problem still persists. I have...
  6. BSOD while playing Overwatch, error 0x000000d1 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD while playing Overwatch, error 0x000000d1 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: As the title says I'm getting a BSOD on my wife's computer when running overwatch. Not sure if it's related but the BSOD only occurs when playing a match with other human players, bot matches don't cause a crash. I've done what little diagnostics i know how to do, i've...
  7. BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch

BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch: I keep getting blue screens and I did my own basic research on the errors and have had no luck. If I could get some help on this it would be much appreciated. 62318
  8. BSOD Playing Overwatch, Whea_uncorrectable_error

BSOD Playing Overwatch, Whea_uncorrectable_error: Hey everyone, I got my very first BSOD when i am playing overwatch. I'm using my laptop almost 2 years. Windows 10 x64, 8Gb ram, Intel i7-5700hq 2.7ghz. And using One Hdd, one ssd and """ m2-pci express ssd on m2 port. my computer brand says it s not supported at m2-pci...
  9. BSODs playing Overwatch, multiple codes

BSODs playing Overwatch, multiple codes: Hi all, I've recently started playing Overwatch, and it's been resulting in BSODs and crashes every so often, making the game pretty difficult to play (it's also happened once during Far Cry 3 recently, which is strange, since I had been running that game fine for the most...
  10. BSOD (mostly while playing Dota 2) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD (mostly while playing Dota 2) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I've been having BSOD's mostly while playing Dota 2. It's happened randomly in the past but yesterday it happened twice while playing Dota 2 and today, it happened once while I was in a lync call. I've tried troubleshooting by following the instructions here:...