Windows 10: BSOD playing overwatch, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION WIN32KFULL.SYS

Discus and support BSOD playing overwatch, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION WIN32KFULL.SYS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I need some help. I have built a newer Ryzen system for a friend that currently gets random BSOD during games like overwatch, battlefield 1, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Trep1017, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Trep1017 Win User

BSOD playing overwatch, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION WIN32KFULL.SYS

Hello, I need some help. I have built a newer Ryzen system for a friend that currently gets random BSOD during games like overwatch, battlefield 1, and using an internet browser such as Firefox. It’s very random, sometimes after he starts the game sometimes, he can game for a few hours without any problems. The system will not create a mini dump file no matter what command I run as admin or command I have tried from seeing on this website. Some of the BSOD my friend currently has had are the following

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXPECTION
    What failed: win32k.sys

Also,
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

System specs:
    Motherboard: X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming
    Processor AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1660 Ti
    EVGA 550 B3, 80+ Bronze 550W
    Corsair 3200MHZ 16GB
    XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB 3D NAND NVMe Gen3x4 PCIe M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
    Samsung 860 1TB Sata drive

I have already tired using display driver uninstaller and updating to the newest NVIDIA drivers. Running windows built in memory tester, the memory has passed. I have ran the system on heaven benchmark for two hours straight without a crash. I included a V2 Log collector file.

:)

Trep1017, Jun 5, 2019
  2. boofie Win User

BSOD playing Overwatch, error L1C63x64.sys

Hi all,
    I have been experiencing this BSOD: Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal, L1C63x64.sys for a few months now.
    When it happens, it is only when I am in the middle of gaming (Overwatch).
    After some research, I see that there are many of the same problems with my ethernet driver (Qualcomm Atheros AR8161). I have updated the driver via the Device Manager on my computer.
    I am hoping maybe there is a different fix other than having to replace my ethernet port/motherboard, because that seems like it is the next step.
    Thank you,
    -b
    Attachment 113147

boofie, Jun 5, 2019
  3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (igdkmd64.sys)

I try to install newest Intel HD Graphics 4600 drivers on Windows 10, but get the BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (igdkmd64.sys). I tried drivers from:

• Intel site
    • Asus (Motherboard manufacturer) site
    • Windows Update

This error come every time when trying to update the drivers. The Device Manager shows Microsoft generic VGA graphics adapter drivers and Intel drivers cannot be installed. The BSOD comes either while installing or after reboot.

The system has only Intel's onboard graphics.

How could I get Intel drivers installed without BSOD?

BSOD playing overwatch, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION WIN32KFULL.SYS KdX1s.jpg

Timo Kähkönen, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD playing overwatch, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION WIN32KFULL.SYS - Similar Threads - BSOD playing overwatch

2. BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Am having 1-2 times per week BSOD with same notice:Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: igdkmdnd64.sysThis is a relatively new Inspiron 7506 2n1 w/ souped up specs talking to a Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt dock and a pair of Dell S2421HS 1920 x 1080 monitors via...
  3. BSOD win32kfull

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD win32kfull: HiI have started to get this blue screen error any ideas. There are no driver problems in device manager. Please let me know if you can see what has happened,I have left the latest dmp files herehttps://www.dropbox.com/sh/ei6t5oy0u4afik3/AAB8iAzMZhNvWtGnSTHePIK3a?dl=0Thanks...
  4. BSOD playing Overwatch, error L1C63x64.sys

BSOD playing Overwatch, error L1C63x64.sys: Hi all, I have been experiencing this BSOD: Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal, L1C63x64.sys for a few months now. When it happens, it is only when I am in the middle of gaming (Overwatch). After some research, I see that there are many of the same problems with my ethernet...
  5. system_service_exception dxgmms2.sys while i play Tree of Life

system_service_exception dxgmms2.sys while i play Tree of Life: Well, my computer is while giving blue screen of death when I open a game " Tree of life " , I play for a while and walk around the map and my computer freezes and blue screen, no longer know what to do, uninstalled and installed again the video drivers and nothing , what can...
  6. BSOD system_service_exception, when playing

BSOD system_service_exception, when playing: Hello I am beginning to get a BSOD system_service_exception, when i play a game on my pc. Attachment 41818 Thenk you for your help, Anders 25680
  7. BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games

BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games: I get the BSOD when playing games. It only occurs when something big happens, (for example on Dragon Age: Inquisition when a dragon scorches the entire field). It happens both when my system is overclocked and when it is not overclocked (I tried both.) I figured it was a...
  8. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  9. BSOD playing Overwatch; Now stuck in boot loop with WDF01000.sys fail

BSOD playing Overwatch; Now stuck in boot loop with WDF01000.sys fail: Hello TenForums, I was hoping someone could address an issue I was having today. The issues cropped up a month ago or so with a few BSOD detailing a Security_Kernel_Error. Then it went silent for awhile. However, just last night while playing Overwatch I got a BSOD,...
  10. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing: Hi there, My PC is getting random BSODS while playing. I tested RAM with Memtest86 but no errors were found. Also reinstalling Windows from a scratch didn't help so any help would be deeply appreciated.*Smile All the neccesary info is attached. 43792