Windows 10: BSOD Playing Path of Exile - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Discus and support BSOD Playing Path of Exile - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently been having this BSOD while playing Path of Exile. Initially I thought it was a bad power supply but I bought a new one and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DaTank, Jun 13, 2019.

1. DaTank Win User

BSOD Playing Path of Exile - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hello,

I have recently been having this BSOD while playing Path of Exile. Initially I thought it was a bad power supply but I bought a new one and still having the same problem.

I reinstalled Win10 and uninstalled updates, updated GFX drivers, unplugged peripherals. This only recently started happening when I started to play POE, but it happened once when I was playing Satisfactory but my computer has never had this BSOD while playing other games.

I ran Prime95 for 12 hours and Furmark for a couple hours and no problems came up. The frequency in which this happens can be anywhere from 30 mins to a few hours. I checked my EventViewer and it could not tell me anything.

A few days of googling problems and looking for solutions has lead me nowhere. When the BSOD happens the audio freezes for half a second and then the BSOD appears.

I should add I do no over clocking, and I have no temperature problems. the hottest my card will get is around 70 degrees.

:)

DaTank, Jun 13, 2019
  2. dmethus Win User

BSOD while playing Path of Exile

I've recently started getting lags, in game crashes and now a BSOD while playing Path of Exile or Thief.
    It says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when the BSOD appears.

dmethus, Jun 13, 2019
  3. morinr Win User
    Windows Not Responding playing Path of Exile

I am playing path of exile in windowed mode however after the last windows update i have noticed that my chrome/taskbar/desktop will not respond after awhile within the game.

I can fix this with ctrl alt delete an then exiting back to the menu. This fixes it for some reason.... Not sure if it is the last windows update or me installing Razer Synapes. I have tried uninstalling it but issue seemed to persist.

Cheers

morinr, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Xinef Win User

BSOD Playing Path of Exile (ntoskrnl.exe) and Diablo 3(tcipip.sys)

Hi there,

I have a fresh Windows 10 install recently, near the end of July, everything seemed okay until August 3rd when I got my first BSOD while playing Path of Exile.

The 2nd BSOD, I got just about 15 minutes ago playing Diablo 3, but it was related to tcpip.sys, which from what I read, is in regards to the NIC driver. I went ahead and updated the driver, so at this point, not sure if this one is fixed.

Previously, I had Windows 7 and would also get random BSODs, so I decided to just do a fresh install and get Windows 10 to see if it makes a difference. I am leaning towards hardware issue, but am hoping its not the case as my Motherboard, CPU and 2 out of my 4 Ram sticks are less 6 months old. I will find time to run MemTest soon to make sure it's not the issue. But for now, I hope someone here can take a look and narrow down the issue.

Thank you in advanced.

Xinef, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD Playing Path of Exile - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Similar Threads - BSOD Playing Path

2. Windows Not Responding playing Path of Exile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Not Responding playing Path of Exile: I am playing path of exile in windowed mode however after the last windows update i have noticed that my chrome/taskbar/desktop will not respond after awhile within the game. I can fix this with ctrl alt delete an then exiting back to the menu. This fixes it for some...
  3. Not Responding playing Path of Exile

in Windows 10 Support
    Not Responding playing Path of Exile: I am playing path of exile in windowed mode however after the last windows update i have noticed that my chrome/taskbar/desktop will not respond after awhile within the game. I can fix this with ctrl alt delete an then exiting back to the menu. This fixes it for some...
  4. BSOD while playing Path of Exile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing Path of Exile: I've recently started getting lags, in game crashes and now a BSOD while playing Path of Exile or Thief. It says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when the BSOD appears. 66312
  5. BSOD playing Vermintide, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing Vermintide, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I just got a BSOD while playing Vermintide. It displayed WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Looking it up online its some kind of hardware issue. The game was running kind of sluggish the fps was 40-60 but it felt much slower. I uploaded the dm log collector zip file. 59712
  6. BSOD playing CSGO WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing CSGO WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I got this error while playing csgo and while I was using google chrome. thanks if anyone can help 11976
  7. First BSOD on new build, 1 year old, playing Path of Exile .dmp inc.

First BSOD on new build, 1 year old, playing Path of Exile .dmp inc.: Was playing some Path (ssfhcbtw) and ran into a BSoD, first one with this build. Really would like to solve this issue before it becomes a problem. Will check post hourly, thanks for any and all input! 102135
  8. BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error

BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error: So I've been playing BF1 for the last 3 days and at least once a day a BSOD happens. I want to know if it has anything to do with the latest Nvidia driver (372.70) which I installed after the first day I played the game. and what can I do to solve this issue. It happens...
  9. BSOD Playing Overwatch, Whea_uncorrectable_error

BSOD Playing Overwatch, Whea_uncorrectable_error: Hey everyone, I got my very first BSOD when i am playing overwatch. I'm using my laptop almost 2 years. Windows 10 x64, 8Gb ram, Intel i7-5700hq 2.7ghz. And using One Hdd, one ssd and """ m2-pci express ssd on m2 port. my computer brand says it s not supported at m2-pci...
  10. BSOD Playing Path of Exile (ntoskrnl.exe) and Diablo 3(tcipip.sys)

BSOD Playing Path of Exile (ntoskrnl.exe) and Diablo 3(tcipip.sys): Hi there, I have a fresh Windows 10 install recently, near the end of July, everything seemed okay until August 3rd when I got my first BSOD while playing Path of Exile. The 2nd BSOD, I got just about 15 minutes ago playing Diablo 3, but it was related to tcpip.sys,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. path of exile whea uncorrectable error

2. whea uncorrectable error path ofnexile