Windows 10: BSOD playing PC games - I'm stumped

Discus and support BSOD playing PC games - I'm stumped in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So: I've only got two games so far on this new PC (prebuilt) that arrived around 4 days ago. I've been having BSOD crashes ever since receiving the PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GazR10, May 29, 2018.

1. GazR10 Win User

BSOD playing PC games - I'm stumped

So: I've only got two games so far on this new PC (prebuilt) that arrived around 4 days ago. I've been having BSOD crashes ever since receiving the PC.

I thought it'd be worth asking on here because I personally only have 1 idea left before I send it back to the seller to check for hardware problems, likely the RAM.

The Blue screen error codes examples:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION\

4 mini dump examples:

Dump1 - Pastebin.com
    Dump2 - Pastebin.com
    Dump3 - Pastebin.com
    Dump4 - Pastebin.com

What i've tried:

BIOS updated
    All drivers and chipsets updated
    Uninstalled and reinstalled the games
    Memory test - came back fine
    Disabling certain programs
    Disabling overlays
    Disabling SMT
    Monitoring temps - I was relentlessly watching the temps - it crashes with GPU temp as low as 58 and CPU as low as 41... So deffo not an overheating problem
    Every power alteration you can think of and find online (Changing max processor power from 100 to 99% etc)

The only two things left i can possibly think of:

Removing logitech gaming software - did this about 30 minutes ago, going to test for a crash now
    My monitor isn't actually a monitor. It's an old TV, when plugged into this using a HDMI it crashes, when plugged into my wall TV in my room (HDMI) it crashes. There are some posts online saying that using an actual monitor resolved the issue due to resolution complications etc... etc...

I doubt it'll work but might as well try it out when it arrives in 2 days

Let me know if you need anything else - i added my pc specs when i signed up so i'm guessing you can see those?

If not - Ryzen 5 1600, GTX 1050ti, 500w Fractal design psu, 8GB single DDR4 RAM, Gigabyte a320ms2h motherboard, 1tb hdd

Provider says all parts are brand new and tested before delivery

ALSO: ive run the scannow chkdsk - all came back fine

:)

GazR10, May 29, 2018

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 29, 2018
  3. 厚江李 Win User
    BSOD whi;e playing games

What is happening? I'm playing this game for months now, but sudden BSOD occurs. Someone?

厚江李, May 29, 2018
Thema:

BSOD playing PC games - I'm stumped

1. BSOD playing PC games - I'm stumped - Similar Threads - BSOD playing games

2. My PC keeps restarting when I'm playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps restarting when I'm playing games.: This has been happening for a couple of weeks, and I really don't know where to start.I'm using a 4070 ti and and ryzen 9 5900x with an 850w cooler master power supply.Here are my events from my...
  3. My PC keeps restarting when I'm playing games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps restarting when I'm playing games.: This has been happening for a couple of weeks, and I really don't know where to start.I'm using a 4070 ti and and ryzen 9 5900x with an 850w cooler master power supply.Here are my events from my...
  4. BSOD when I'm playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I'm playing games: While playing I would get a BSOD, the error being CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUTwhen I open event viewer to see what happened, I see this Error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000c, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd8812c152180,...
  5. BSOD when I'm playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when I'm playing games: While playing I would get a BSOD, the error being CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUTwhen I open event viewer to see what happened, I see this Error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000c, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd8812c152180,...
  6. BSOD when I'm playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My pc Bsods whilst I'm playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc Bsods whilst I'm playing games: My pc BsodsCritical_Process_Died whilst playing games, I'm not entirely sure why this happens, it never happens when I'm just browsing the internet.If anyone could help with this it would be greatly appreciated...
  8. Frequent BSOD - I'm stumped

Frequent BSOD - I'm stumped: Hi all! New to the forum and I'm so glad I found it. I hope someone here can help me put an end to these BSODs! I've been chasing random frequent BSOD's for months! I have tried so many things to try to solve this, and I don't want to muddy the waters. I'll include some...
  9. I'm stumped

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm stumped: I have a HP laptop idk which model but it probably doesn't matter. Whenever I turn it on it takes at least an hour to boot then another hour to login. Then it just shows my desktop and I can't do anything except move my cursor can't click anything. I can Ctrl alt del tho but...
  10. BSOD/ When I'm playing league of legends in game

BSOD/ When I'm playing league of legends in game: This problem happens very often when I'm playing League of legends. I'm in a skype call and I have a xbox 1 mic and controller plugged in when it happens although I don't think its the problem. I'll be doing anything in game when this happens. Sometimes it never happens...