Windows 10: BSOD playing PoE and watching youtube

Discus and support BSOD playing PoE and watching youtube in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently updated to windows 10 and have been getting BSODS alot more frequently than before. It's the good old driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nillez, Aug 1, 2015.

1. nillez Win User

BSOD playing PoE and watching youtube

Hello, I recently updated to windows 10 and have been getting BSODS alot more frequently than before. It's the good old driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal (some letters that I cant remember).
    I suspect that it's my network card thats causing it. I use Killer e2200 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20) with the latest drivers at the moment and I've read that it's a common cause for BSOD.

*EDIT* Just got a bluescreen from just watching youtube, it said "e22w7x64.sys", also noted that it might be "Bigfoot networks killer network manager" and not my network card thats causing the problem. *EDIT*

**EDIT** Also using bullguard antivirus, don´t know if that causes any problems though. **EDIT

:)

nillez, Aug 1, 2015
  2. tjames818 Win User

BSOD: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (e2xw10x64.sys)

Hello,

My girlfriend brought a BSOD to my attention while she was on my computer today. She was watching YouTube videos and playing some games on Facebook Apps when she got the BSOD. The information she gave me was directly from the screenshot of the error information
    which is stated below.

driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

ERROR: e2xw10x64.sys

Any idea of what caused this?

tjames818, Aug 1, 2015
  3. BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys)

Hi,

I am keep experiencing the same BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64. I feel like this happens in the middle of when I watch Youtube or play a video game that requires high graphics.

I tried to update as many drivers as possible to the most recent ones but BSOD still occurs.

Here is a link to the dump files for 3 BSODs that happened last night (for the same reason):

BSOD

Any helps appreciated. Thanks in advance!

SeungWookLee, Aug 1, 2015
  4. nillez Win User

Actually solved it by installing new killer drivers, not the quallcom manager ones, just the drivers.

nillez, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD playing PoE and watching youtube - Similar Threads - BSOD playing PoE

2. Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2022-‎06-‎09 10:03 AMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1a8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4:...
  3. Bsod happening while watching youtube and playing game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod happening while watching youtube and playing game.: hello, i just get randomly BSOD the thing that makes it hard is that i get a new error every time so i do not know the problem. please advice for help thank you in advance. 88153
  4. BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game

BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game: the bsod seems to always happens when i watch a Youtube video and play a small game like Zombidle. i've also had my computer freeze completely, as in the monitor is on with what i was doing but i couldn't move my mouse or do anything at that point i would do a hard reset to...
  5. BSOD watching youtube

BSOD watching youtube: Hello everyone. I have the blue screen problem (Dpc_watchdog_violation) only when I watch video on youtube. Not during video on VLC nor twich.tv... Only with youtube, and with every browser. I think I have all my driver up to date (but I can make a mistake, because my...
  6. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: Hello. Had some BSOD while watching YouTube. And sometimes I go to sleep while watching videos and by the morning I notice the PC had reset. Cannot say if BSOD or an unexpected update, but most likely BSOD. Actually, my no-break's battery has run out of juice, so short...
  7. BSOD playing OldSchool Runescape while watching YouTube/Twitch

BSOD playing OldSchool Runescape while watching YouTube/Twitch: Hey guys, I've been having BSOD's once to twice a week since I upgraded to Windows 10 around 10 months ago. I also installed a new CPU cooler (Kraken x61) at the same time so it's hard to isolate it to windows 10. My PC also freezes sometimes too and I have to restart,...
  8. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: I've gotten three BSODs in the past hour or so while watching fullscreen youtube videos. after the first 2 and some googling it seemed to point to my GPU drivers. I used the AMD uninstall tool to wipe them and then reinstalled the latest drivers. I got another BSOD about 10...
  9. BSOD/ Freeze When Playing Games or Watching Youtube Fullscreen

BSOD/ Freeze When Playing Games or Watching Youtube Fullscreen: I've tried so many things to no avail. Finally came to my senses to post on a forum. 40871
  10. BSOD While watching Youtube Videos

BSOD While watching Youtube Videos: Hey all. For the past few months, I have had BSODs while watching youtube videos. It has happened on both Chrome and Edge, so I don't believe its the browser. I also watch Twitch a lot, and it has never happened while watching that. I've attached the logs as the forum...