Windows 10: BSOD playing Revalation Online (and other hardware intensive games)

Discus and support BSOD playing Revalation Online (and other hardware intensive games) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have BSOD now and then, like one per day. Typically during computer games, on Firefox runs quite unlikely or even never. Some time ago I had far... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ProzacR, Nov 19, 2018.

1. ProzacR Win User

BSOD playing Revalation Online (and other hardware intensive games)

Hi, I have BSOD now and then, like one per day.
    Typically during computer games, on Firefox runs quite unlikely or even never.
    Some time ago I had far more of them and it was solved by installing huge CPU fan for ~30 eur.
    But still I get BSOD now and then. I got one yesterday and hopefully it is all logged in files I attach.
    I use not activated windows version for free hopefully that is not the problem to investigate.

I plan to try another cheap video card suspecting/testing this one, but I would be very thankful for all help.

:)

ProzacR, Nov 19, 2018
  2. oulaala Win User
    oulaala, Nov 19, 2018
  3. oulaala Win User
  4. BSOD playing Revalation Online (and other hardware intensive games)

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

BSOD playing Revalation Online (and other hardware intensive games)

1. BSOD playing Revalation Online (and other hardware intensive games) - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Revalation

2. BSOD when intense gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when intense gaming: I'm getting a blue screen when I play games, only happens if it's intensive, but sometimes it's happened only a few minutes after starting a game. It's been plaguing me for a while, and Windows only seems to have created 1 minidump file, every time I get a blue screen after I...
  3. BSOD when intense gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when intense gaming: I'm getting a blue screen when I play games, only happens if it's intensive, but sometimes it's happened only a few minutes after starting a game. It's been plaguing me for a while, and Windows only seems to have created 1 minidump file, every time I get a blue screen after I...
  4. BSOD when intense gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC.

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC.: 5 Year old pc, built myself. Never had an issues over the first 5 years but now I get a BSOD after 10/15 minutes of playing intense pc games. Sometimes I can go up to an hour of playing, but I always eventually get the BSOD. Not overclocked. Intel 4790k. 16gb DDR3 ram. Did...
  6. BSOD when playing games intensive games 0x00000124

BSOD when playing games intensive games 0x00000124: A friend of mine is having bsod issues when playing certain games, example: Rainbox six siege, Battlefield One (BETA) and a few others. Wondering if anyone can give us a clue as to the cause. Windows Format is done, but to no avail, memtest has been run, and disk...
  7. BSOD playing Lord of the Rings Online + Other Things

BSOD playing Lord of the Rings Online + Other Things: So my laptop has had a habit of Blue Screening occasionally, off and on. However, the last week or so it's become intolerable as it BSOD's every time I even load the launcher up for Lord of the Rings Online. It occasionally BSOD's during other activities, such as netflix or...
  8. BSOD for most intensive games

BSOD for most intensive games: The error code for the BSOD on Windows 10 changes. It is almost never the same each time it comes up. Games like Hitman: Absolution, LoL, and CSGO often make my computer crash in the middle of the game and lead to a BSOD. I've gotten things from codes involving memory, to...
  9. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD While Playing Hardware Intensive Games

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD While Playing Hardware Intensive Games: Hey everybody, I've been struggling with this issue for a while, I thought I resolved it a few months ago but it has come back and I'm out of ideas. Ever since upgrading to Win10 at the start of last year I've started getting Clock Watchdog Timeout BSODs. After...
  10. BSOD's when playing graphic intensive games

BSOD's when playing graphic intensive games: Hi TenForums! First of all, this is my first post here, although I've followed many threads before without an account. I hope I come to be of value to this community. The main reason I'm writing though is another: I purchased a Clevo P650RG laptop, and I going crazy...