Windows 10: BSOD playing Rocket League, ARK

Discus and support BSOD playing Rocket League, ARK in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I've been facing some issues while playing games for a while and now it is becoming more often. Sometimes when I was playing Rocket... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Paulobr02, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Paulobr02 Win User

BSOD playing Rocket League, ARK

Hello everyone,

I've been facing some issues while playing games for a while and now it is becoming more often. Sometimes when I was playing Rocket League or Albion Online, the entire computer did freeze and I had to force reboot, this was not so frequent and it was something I could deal with. I returned to play ARK 2 weeks ago and until last Tuesday it was running perfectly fine, but now the same freeze is happening to ARK(and also a less heavy game: Two Point Hospital) everytime I try to play, sometimes I cannot even join a game, the PC freezes at the menu itself. I also faced the same issue once using Firefox while navigating through some sites.
    It is confusing because most of the times I do not get BSOD, but when I do, I notice that msfs.sys was mentioned but I've seen other errors too.
    Then I started to try to reproduce the issue and see what is going on, so I tried stress test softwares against CPU and it went fine. Also against GPU and it went fine, however when I tried to do both at the same time, then I got the same BSOD. Something is wrong and I don't know what.
    I've already did GPU and Audio drivers complete removal and clean install, upgraded BIOS firmware to the latest and tried to play these games with very low graphic settings but that didn't help.

So now I've done some research and ended up here on this forum and it seems that now I will find answers BSOD playing Rocket League, ARK :).

I did enable the Driver Verifier(following instructions of Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Drivers - Windows 7 Help Forums) and tried to reboot my machine, but I got stuck on bootloop but got rid of it. I am attaching the dump file generated(091818-5171-01.dmp).
    I am not sure what the other dmp file is about(091718-5906-01.dmp), but I wanted to share it too. Hope it is helpful.

Well that's it, I hope it is clear enough. Thanks in advance for any help with this annoying issue!

:)

Paulobr02, Sep 18, 2018
  2. anusuyak Win User

Rocket League

I recently bought rocket league. So, I found out that rocket league was only for my Xbox 1, and was not playable for my computer. I really just wanted to play it on my pc. I am requesting for a refund please, as I cannot play it.

Thanks,

Anusuya

anusuyak, Sep 18, 2018
  3. BSOD on Rocket League

Have been receiving a BSOD crash with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL every time I launch Rocket League. Drivers are up to date, normal idle and under stress temperatures. MiniDump: here

MyNamesYev, Sep 18, 2018
  4. BSOD playing Rocket League, ARK

Whole inventory stolen in Rocket League

My little brother was playing Rocket League and was trading with a friend. He said that if my little brother put his whole inventory in that he would give everything back, he left the party and left with everything thatyou title brother gave him.

taylorclunn, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

BSOD playing Rocket League, ARK

1. BSOD playing Rocket League, ARK - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Rocket

2. Internet disconnects while playing Rocket League

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects while playing Rocket League: I keep getting brief internet disconnects only while playing Rocket League. Currently am running 4 computers off a 500 up/down connection all hardwired . While playing Rocket League on my main PC, the PC loses internet windows loses internet for the entire PC. It is very odd...
  3. Internet disconnects while playing Rocket League

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnects while playing Rocket League: I keep getting brief internet disconnects only while playing Rocket League. Currently am running 4 computers off a 500 up/down connection all hardwired . While playing Rocket League on my main PC, the PC loses internet windows loses internet for the entire PC. It is very odd...
  4. I still can't play rocket league :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still can't play rocket league :: I really need help with my game rocket league, I have the latest drivers for AMD on Windows 11, also the latest version & I tried to play on Steam but it doesn't work, then I tried this following options: 1. Verify the integrity files.2. Uninstall & install it again.3. Run...
  5. I still can't play rocket league :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I still can't play rocket league :: I really need help with my game rocket league, I have the latest drivers for AMD on Windows 11, also the latest version & I tried to play on Steam but it doesn't work, then I tried this following options: 1. Verify the integrity files.2. Uninstall & install it again.3. Run...
  6. dxgkrnl.sys BSOD After playing Rocket League for a few minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dxgkrnl.sys BSOD After playing Rocket League for a few minutes: Hello. I hope this is the right place to ask for help, because I was struggling to find a place where to ask for help with this. After playing Rocket League for few minutes, my screen goes to blackness, then i have somewhere around 5 seconds where I can hear that music,...
  7. BSOD while playing Rocket League

BSOD while playing Rocket League: Hello. I had a BSOD while I was playing Rocket League: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I also had Discord opened with a stream. I suspect that maybe it's something with the cpu driver, but I am not sure. Can you guys help me interpret this dump file? Thank you. Microsoft R...
  8. BSOD on Rocket League

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Rocket League: Have been receiving a BSOD crash with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL every time I launch Rocket League. Drivers are up to date, normal idle and under stress temperatures. MiniDump: here...
  9. PC Freeze while playing Rocket League/Overwatch

PC Freeze while playing Rocket League/Overwatch: Hi people, Lately I've been having a major issue with my PC, it completely freezes while playing games like Rocket League and Overwatch. My PC just completely freezes and the audio also hangs. The only way to reboot my PC is to turn it off, wait 10-15 seconds and boot it...
  10. Different BSODs during gaming (Rocket League)

Different BSODs during gaming (Rocket League): Hi everybody. Since I upgraded from Win7 to Windows 10 last summer, I've had really frustrating BSODs now and then. I mostly use my PC for music production but I'm also playing one single game and that's Rocket League. Since the upgrade, I've had random BSODs when playing...