Windows 10: BSOD playing up saying ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support BSOD playing up saying ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; it happened on old so i have change new motherboard, ram and cpu etc. I it again memory problem...can anyone confirm before i return to store?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hedgehog, Jan 12, 2017.

1. hedgehog Win User

BSOD playing up saying ntoskrnl.exe

it happened on old so i have change new motherboard, ram and cpu etc.

I it again memory problem...can anyone confirm before i return to store?

Attachment 116962

:)

hedgehog, Jan 12, 2017

2. keep getting BSOD when playing CSGO with skype running in the background.

Original title: BSOD confusion

I keep getting BSOD when playing CSGO with skype running in the background. After numerous runs of driver verifier it has left me confused, each mini dump says it is a different driver however blue screen viewer says its ntoskrnl.exe everytime (ive read
    about this being a memory error however i ran memtestfor close to 22 hours and no errors occured.

JonnyRutherford, Jan 12, 2017
  3. ntoskrnl.exe constantly BSODing or crashing applications

Like the subject says ntoskrnl.exe keeps crashing every application and sometimes makes me BSOD. Any way to fix?

LeonMaklakov, Jan 12, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Best way to check your memory is to run Memtest86+

BSOD playing up saying ntoskrnl.exe [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

philc43, Jan 12, 2017
  5. hedgehog Win User
    Still running and so far no error see attach photo

Attachment 117059

hedgehog, Jan 13, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    Your memory seems to be OK *Smile

I'd try testing your hard drives next using diagnostic software provided by your manufacturer or try the SeaTools provided by Seagate which will work on any drive.

philc43, Jan 13, 2017
  7. hedgehog Win User
    hmm did test and found failed on both HDD!!

will replace today.
    thanks for advise.

hedgehog, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD playing up saying ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - BSOD playing saying

2. ntoskrnl bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl bsod: My pc has been bsod-ing for 2-3 years now and i recently decided to try and fix it. I use bluescreen view and always see that the bsods are always caused by ntoskrnl.exe. heres all of the stuff ive to try and fix it.Used 1 8gb ram stick at a timeused different ram slotsused...
  3. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  4. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. BSOD playing overwatch ntoskrnl related?

BSOD playing overwatch ntoskrnl related?: Hello, I recently got a new graphics card, as well as upgrading my OS to windows ten. However before and after these actions I receive various BSODs but only while playing Overwatch. Looking into it they seem to be related to the ntoskrnl.exe process, but I may be...
  10. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...
Tags: