Windows 10: BSOD - playing, web browsing

Discus and support BSOD - playing, web browsing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i have problem with this: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys It mostly happens while playing Gta5 its like 100% it will happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mistar, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Mistar Win User

BSOD - playing, web browsing

Hello, i have problem with this: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys
    It mostly happens while playing Gta5 its like 100% it will happen one time got this while watching youtube videos, i showing up 1 time a day after that i can play and watch videos all the time without any trouble.
    So far to fix this i did memtest with 0 errors, did clean instal of nvidia drivers, updated system, checked my video card in funmark nothing was helping i finally cracked and decided to ask for help and here im.

:)

Mistar, Jun 3, 2017
  2. EvansYee Win User

Getting random BSODS and getting PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD while installing Windows 7.

Original Title: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Computer keeps getting this error after reinstalling windows 10 on new m.2 ssd. Computer gets into BSOD randomly. One moment i maybe playing games and it crashed. Other moments can be when i am just web browsing. Tried installing windows 7 and suddenly this
    BSOD appeared PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (FNETHYRAMAS.SYS).

Thanks in advance.

EvansYee, Jun 3, 2017
  3. Varius Bsods, mostly when playing games

i reinstalled nvidia driver, and ran all setups of amd software and now i get even more bsods, even when browsing web or playing games that were ok back when i didnt install drivers, heres the dump , do u advise me to get back to win 7 ?

miletakojanovic, Jun 3, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Remove following programs and revert back the changes they made using a backup, system restore point or a clean install.
    It is important to revert back the changes, because it can be a pain in the ass with troubleshooting.
    Code: Start Menu\Programs\Advanced SystemCare Public:Start Menu\Programs\Advanced SystemCare Public Start Menu\Programs\Driver Booster 2 Public:Start Menu\Programs\Driver Booster 2 Public Start Menu\Programs\IObit Malware Fighter Public:Start Menu\Programs\IObit Malware Fighter Public Start Menu\Programs\IObit Uninstaller Public:Start Menu\Programs\IObit Uninstaller Public[/quote]

axe0, Jun 3, 2017
  5. Mistar Win User
    Is it necesery ? even if my problem with bsod started before them being instaled, i was using them to try and fix the problem i think i did nothing that could do it even worse simply malware/spyware scans, disc defrags, reg clean (nothing more that ccleaner is doing). I cant restore the system only clean instal of the system is left and i realy want to avoid it.

Mistar, Jun 3, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    IObit Malware fighter has been known for copying from Malwarebytes.
    IObit uninstaller is a better alternative for.
    Driver Booster, you shouldn't use such utilities since you have no control over the drivers whereas the drivers cause lots of problems
    Advanced Systemcare is known for causing stability problems, mainly booting problems.

As mentioned, it is important.

As a matter of fact, Ccleaner is one of the safer utilities regarding registry cleaning, although registry editing is something you should only do when you know what you're doing (not what you think you're doing because of the software tells you) or with guidance from a professional. Those tools for registry cleaning are much more powerful then most think, if you don't watch out and know what happens or have a backup you end up with so many issues. There are many posts that explain why you should NOT do anything with the registry, like this post *Arrow pcfixkit.com safe? - Windows 8 and Windows 8.1

As a side note, I've seen it happen that IObit software was the lone cause of BSODs, removal and reversing back changes was the solution.

axe0, Jun 3, 2017
  7. Mistar Win User
    As i said before bsod was happening before i instaled them malwarefighter was instaled yesterday did scan and deleted it, driver booster got it just to check if i have missing drivers and if yes i would check and download them on my own, systemcare didnt have any problems with it, those programs didnt add any new problems for me and didnt fix any i did have ( bsod ). Now my question is do i need to hunt on my own ? or will i get here small directions where the problem can be ? ( system reinstal is equal to bullet in the head )

Mistar, Jun 3, 2017
  8. axe0 New Member

Whether the issue happened before or after is irrelevant with such programs, because they can make it much worse.
    As a last note, it is a very recommended suggestion for system stability, nothing more.

In regards to drivers, most only need to check with their motherboard manufacturer for driver & BIOS updates besides of the GPU. I do read you only used Driver Booster to check for updates, but even for that you don't need it *Smile

Regarding the BSODs, there is only 1 dump available whereas there have been multiple different kinds occuring.
    Lets hope this suggestion covers a few of them.

Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver, you can use this tutorial for the installation part *Arrow NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems - Windows 7 Help Forums

BSOD - playing, web browsing [​IMG]

Code: 1: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm Browse full module list start end module name fffff805`98b40000 fffff805`999bc000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_274d0ab8ee30c459\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Thu Apr 20 01:58:44 2017 (58F7F9B4) CheckSum: 00E30451 ImageSize: 00E7C000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Jun 3, 2017
  9. Mistar Win User
    I did try that, but will try it again with only drivers and physx, other question, i have intel graphics card on my psu i did disabled it in bios but forgot to uninstal his drivers i did it yesterday and so far i didnt have bsod while playing when i always had it in like 10-30 mins of playing could it be the reason ?

Mistar, Jun 3, 2017
  10. axe0 New Member
    I cannot say if it is the reason.

11. Mistar Win User
    Ok bsod came back after 2-3 days, well that improvement from every day bsod *Smile, i dont know why but minidumb didnt get created why is that ? event viewer is showing same thing like last time Kernel-Power event id 41

Mistar, Jun 5, 2017
  12. axe0 New Member
    Upload another set of logs, without logs I can guess but can't say if I'm close *Smile

13. Mistar Win User

Ups my bad forgot about it.

Mistar, Jun 5, 2017
  14. axe0 New Member
  15. Mistar Win User
    I did check it and everything looks like it should be, i guess it was some wierd black magic *Smile Anyway thanks, will come back after another crash.

Mistar, Jun 6, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD - playing, web browsing - Similar Threads - BSOD playing web

2. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  3. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  4. BSOD while browsing the web...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while browsing the web...: Hi, my pc crashed suddenly, and i got a minidump file to analyze. Hope someone can help me out.Thank youminidump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12X38r4Odx8VlDAbWZANotkYJZbI1uW-_/view?usp=sharing...
  5. web browsing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    web browsing: hi I'm trying to access a page on explorer and soon as i sign in it says ive been redirected and it wont load it does on my phone but not on here since i updated to the new 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/web-browsing/714c760a-6b40-4be6-8475-29077043dce3
  6. Web browsing

Web browsing: Some websites dont work on my computer at various times, Quick assist keeps trying to load, and I cant log out of my old account or add a new one. There are certain websites that I can browse no problem, but I cannot log onto my school sites or google account. When I diagnose...
  7. web Browsing

in Windows 10 Customization
    web Browsing: i am unable to open google chrome i my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browsing/00d1eb13-f76b-480c-98f5-70de13094678
  8. BSOD playing Minecraft and general web browsing

BSOD playing Minecraft and general web browsing: Hi All I have had a similar proiblem last year which was semi fixed but over the last few days has been constant. I followed previous steps as advised by installing a fresh Windows 10, new NVIDIA drivers, also done a MEMTEST which was all clear. I am still getting BSOD...
  9. BSOD during web browsing in Chrome

BSOD during web browsing in Chrome: I just upgraded my platform (config below) about week ago, all listed components were new. After a couple of days I started to receive BSOD's (dump files attached). Till now I encountered them only during watching an online stream on twitch or a youtube video and web...
  10. BSOD while browsing the web

BSOD while browsing the web: Recently I keep on getting the BSOD while I am on google. Doesn't matter what site I go onto it just happens but not all the time. I've tried updating drivers and BIOS but still keep getting the problem. Also sometimes when I restart or Shut Down my PC it freezes on the blue...