Windows 10: BSOD playing WOW, but occasionally doing just about anything

Discus and support BSOD playing WOW, but occasionally doing just about anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got a new processor from Intel via my warranty and I've been running it for 3 days now with no lockups. That's hardly a good test since I could go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ManaFire, Jul 23, 2016.

1. ManaFire Win User

BSOD playing WOW, but occasionally doing just about anything

I got a new processor from Intel via my warranty and I've been running it for 3 days now with no lockups. That's hardly a good test since I could go weeks or months without any lockups, but it's a great start. Thank you all for your help. If anything else happens, I'll update the thread.

ManaFire, Mar 14, 2017
  2. ManaFire Win User

One month without any crashes. It seems to have been the processor after all. Thank you for all of your help!

ManaFire, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD playing WOW, but occasionally doing just about anything

1. BSOD playing WOW, but occasionally doing just about anything - Similar Threads - BSOD playing WOW

2. BSOD when playing WoW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing WoW: While playing World of Warcraft on my ASUS TUF A15 Gaming laptop, the game will lock up for a moment and then suddenly flip to the BSOD and restart. Sometimes it happens right away while playing, other times it will happen after an hour into my playing. Sometimes it will...
  3. BSOD when playing WoW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing WoW: While playing World of Warcraft on my ASUS TUF A15 Gaming laptop, the game will lock up for a moment and then suddenly flip to the BSOD and restart. Sometimes it happens right away while playing, other times it will happen after an hour into my playing. Sometimes it will...
  4. Constant BSOD While doing just about anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD While doing just about anything: So the story is i have had BSOD issues for well over a year at this point. When i think i have them fixed i don't. I have done multiple reinstalls of windows multiple updates of drivers. Clean Boots, driver verifierwhich hasn't done anything to my knowledge as well as...
  5. Random BSOD While Doing Just About Anything On My PC

Random BSOD While Doing Just About Anything On My PC: Hi. About one or or two times a day for the past week or so, I've been experiencing BSOD and I'm not really sure what the problem is because this is a new PC and of course, there shouldn't be anything wrong with it. Initially, I thought something about minecraft was causing...
  6. BSOD errors while playing wow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors while playing wow.: I keep getting BSOD errors while playing World of Warcraft. It just started recently, and it seems like its a different error each time. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-errors-while-playing-wow/6b56f828-d5b1-4275-b505-e2ed419f9cd6
  7. BSoD's while playing WoW and forum trawling

BSoD's while playing WoW and forum trawling: I had a few BSoD's while doing many different thing's such as reading forums and playing world of Warcraft. while searching the web for solutions for the BSod's none of them seem to work they normally suggest scanning the computer for both virus's and malware. updating...
  8. BSOD while playing WOW or watching streaming video

BSOD while playing WOW or watching streaming video: I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and everything has been really smooth, except recently I've started getting increasingly frequent BSOD crashes. It usually gives me the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error, but sometimes I get other ones. It was fairly infrequent, but last night it...
  9. BSOD Playing WOW, IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

BSOD Playing WOW, IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL error: I've updated some sound drivers which I thought might have been the issue. Uninstalled a few things. But it keeps happening. Let me know what you guys think. Thank you in advance. -Lyth 56184
  10. BSOD playing WOW and DS2, ntoskernel and others

BSOD playing WOW and DS2, ntoskernel and others: Hello, I have been having trouble with BSOD's with increasing frequency. I have provided links to four dmp files. I would post more, but they don't seem to save themselves even if i let the computer stay on until it hits 100%. Please let me know if you need anymore info!...