Windows 10: BSOD - Please assist

Discus and support BSOD - Please assist in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I hope I am posting this in the right place. I get BSOD errors on my device almost once a day. I followed this article... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shaun WPC, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Shaun WPC Win User

BSOD - Please assist

Shaun WPC, Jan 10, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Donna Men Win User
    BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Jan 10, 2020
  4. BSOD - Please assist

BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure consistently caused by Photoshop...

Dear All,

Initially I felt very relieved that there is a quick solution to this problem. I have done all step by step according to your suggestion to switch the graphic processor. Nevertheless the BSOD continues to appear when I try to run Photoshop CC2015. *cry*cry*cry

I have extracted the required information from my system in the attached file. I would be very glad if somebody can assist with this. Thanks in advance BSOD - Please assist :)

alvassilev, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

BSOD - Please assist

1. BSOD - Please assist - Similar Threads - BSOD Please assist

2. BSOD. Please assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD. Please assist: I recently upgraded from a RTX 4070 to an RTX 4080. Ever since I got the new card, my PC will BSOD after closing a game or sometimes when i am powering off. I noticed it only happens after 2 or 3 hours of play time. Any help would be appriciated.System:Ryzen 7 7700x - CPUASUS...
  3. BSOD. Please assist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD. Please assist: I recently upgraded from a RTX 4070 to an RTX 4080. Ever since I got the new card, my PC will BSOD after closing a game or sometimes when i am powering off. I noticed it only happens after 2 or 3 hours of play time. Any help would be appriciated.System:Ryzen 7 7700x - CPUASUS...
  4. BSOD. Please assist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Assistance please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assistance please.: I have a Code 28 on an unknown device. Restarting doesn’t fix it and I can’t update it. I’ve tried uninstalling it and restarting but that don’t work. Can only connect to certain sites. The device don’t know if the device is causing the error. But yeah I have a device with a...
  6. Assistance please.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Assistance please.: I have a Code 28 on an unknown device. Restarting doesn’t fix it and I can’t update it. I’ve tried uninstalling it and restarting but that don’t work. Can only connect to certain sites. The device don’t know if the device is causing the error. But yeah I have a device with a...
  7. Assistance please.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Assistance needed please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Assistance needed please: So I finally took the plunge and brought a new laptop, yay so happy. I see that I can link to a wireless display and have a Hisense TV that has the anyview cast feature. I have managed to get it to connect but when it does, it just gives me a blank screen on the TV. I have...
  9. BSOD issues, please assist.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD issues, please assist.: Been getting one or two BSOD a day for a few weeks now, not sure of the cause. I have tried to analyze the bump files myself using "bluescreenview", but that gives several different causes for the BSOD, tho most seem related to drivers or the system kernel. Things i have...
  10. Assistance please

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assistance please: Ever since i updated my HP 255 G6 Window 10,I have been experiencing black or coloured screen with a spinning dot and sometimes "Your system has an error and we are Restarting for u,search online for error Video_tdr_failure" Please what can i do to get rid of this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. please assist with window 10 information