Windows 10: BSOD,please help me

Discus and support BSOD,please help me in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FlihnSIuHbVlVIyjUXYDfzlJZlEFMaLs/view?usp=sharing tb755655493thanks a lot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by baozi748748..., Sep 20, 2021.

1. BSOD,please help me

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FlihnSIuHbVlVIyjUXYDfzlJZlEFMaLs/view?usp=sharing tb755655493thanks a lot

:)

baozi748748..., Sep 20, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 20, 2021
  3. BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Sep 20, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD,please help me

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD,please help me :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD,please help me [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

BSOD,please help me

1. BSOD,please help me - Similar Threads - BSOD please help

2. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Please help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Please help me!: PC SpecificationsCPU: Ryzen 3 3200gMOBO: MSI A320M-A PRO GRAPHICS: Radeon Vega 8 GraphicsRAM: Crucial DDR4 8GB 2666mhzFor almost a month now my PC has been experiencing frequent crashes/restarts which result in BSODs with the stop code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I first...
  3. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Please help me!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Please help me!: PC SpecificationsCPU: Ryzen 3 3200gMOBO: MSI A320M-A PRO GRAPHICS: Radeon Vega 8 GraphicsRAM: Crucial DDR4 8GB 2666mhzFor almost a month now my PC has been experiencing frequent crashes/restarts which result in BSODs with the stop code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I first...
  4. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Please help me!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help me with bsods please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me with bsods please: Lately i got bsod more and more often, at start it always was kernel thread priority floor violation code41 0x8000400000000002 appered only at power off/sleep mode. Did everything update driver, turned off all energy saving. Now i got bsod without any reason i just watched...
  6. Help me with bsods please

Help me with bsods please: Lately i got bsod more and more often, at start it always was kernel thread priority floor violation code41 0x8000400000000002 appered only at power off/sleep mode. Did everything update driver, turned off all energy saving. Now i got bsod without any reason i just watched...
  7. Please help me with bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me with bsod: Here's the minidump folder https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlmAwivwCKwWjVOMr9jsmJXAiQTR?e=5wHJ1RThe system often crashes along with some games especially games made with UE4 , and both report something like exception_unhandled, followed by a memory address-like hexadecimal code.On the...
  8. Please help me with bsod

Please help me with bsod: Here's the minidump folder https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlmAwivwCKwWjVOMr9jsmJXAiQTR?e=5wHJ1RThe system often crashes along with some games especially games made with UE4 , and both report something like exception_unhandled, followed by a memory address-like hexadecimal code.On the...
  9. BSOD Help Me Please.

BSOD Help Me Please.: Hello Microsoft professionals, Ive been getting BSOD it says DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. I followed every steps on the net, dskchk, sfc, reinstalling my display drivers, but nothing seems to help, i even reinstalled windows, lost all of my stuffs but the problem still persist....
  10. Got BSODs , please help me

Got BSODs , please help me: Hello all, I got these following BSODs for a few times : INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT . Here are the links of the minidumps : 061620-10250-01 061820-13375-01 After I got the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD , I ran DISM and scf/scannow and got this :...