Windows 10: BSOD please help!

Discus and support BSOD please help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; just had pc bsod fortunetly it dumped a "Memory.DMP" it's in link: Link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by abdulhkeem, Jan 30, 2021.

1. BSOD please help!

just had pc bsod fortunetly it dumped a "Memory.DMP" it's in link:

Link

:)

abdulhkeem, Jan 30, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 30, 2021
  3. BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Jan 30, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD please help!

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD please help! :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD please help! [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

BSOD please help!

1. BSOD please help! - Similar Threads - BSOD please help

2. BSOD help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD help please: I need help fixing these bugchecks that are causing BSODs. I was told that my network card being outdated was the reason for this but even after updating the problem still persisted. I have tried everything under the sun but to no avail. These are the most common ones that I...
  3. BSOD Please help!

BSOD Please help!: I randomly get a BSOD when playing games and can't find why it happens, I have checked my temps both on CPU and GPU and everything looks good. I don't know how to read the minidump so I was wondering if someone could help me please.My first crash:...
  4. BSOD please HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD please HELP: i got BSOD randomly and that's the bug check please i need help ******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  5. BSOD please HELP

BSOD please HELP: i got BSOD randomly and that's the bug check please i need help ******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  6. BSOD, please help!

BSOD, please help!: Hi,I have had a couple BSOD these past couple days. I followed the instructions in Driver Verifier, and have the DMP files. I also found that the error says "STOP_CODE_PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA", as well as it says Netwtw10.sys failed. How can I fix this? I am not super...
  7. BSOD please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD please help: Hi guys, i have a problem where my laptop crashes and freezes sometimes, freezing usually occurs when using chrome but that's not what i'm here about, i recently retreived MEMORY.DMP file after BSOD, i think this can help analyze errors going on recently, specifically after...
  8. BSOD - please help!

BSOD - please help!: Hey all,Looking for some advanced help troubleshooting my rig. It's causing intermittent BSOD while playing DotA 2. Can happen on 1st game of the day, several games in, or not at all for weeks.It never BSOD except while playing I've run torture tests on it for hours with no...
  9. BSOD help please

BSOD help please: Hi, can anyone get to the bottom of whats causing my bsods please https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvVUFKuDzrr24HpZpIbGzHNjxrP2?e=GeTYxO https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvVUFKuDzrr24HxvbXcSIBMVXAmF?e=f2zB09 https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvVUFKuDzrr24HuV9wc9MwuUyGpF?e=bEgNdo...
  10. Bsod help please

Bsod help please: Hey all getting bsod on windows 10 tech preview here is my debug info Attachment 12754 help much appreciated. I have run mem test overnight no ram errors. cheers Just a bit more info the error bcc is 0xc000021a and the cause is "ntoskrnl.exe" address...