Windows 10: BSOD please i need help

Discus and support BSOD please i need help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, In last 2 days i got 2 BSOD, both of them happened while watching youtube. first one was: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - 0x1000007e -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ali-SM, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Ali-SM Win User

BSOD please i need help

Hi,

In last 2 days i got 2 BSOD, both of them happened while watching youtube.

first one was: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - 0x1000007e - ntoskrnl.exe+1c4737

second one was: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - 0x0000003b - ntoskrnl.exe+1bc900

after searching online most websites mention its from ram, hard disk or GPU

so after i got last BSOD i ran memtest86 v8.2 with 0 errors and also sfc /scannow and /x /f /r for hard disk.

the only thing i did from last week was update Nvidia driver from 430.86 to 431.36 and i went to nvidia forums to check if anyone got BSOD, i saw couple but it's different ones related to driver it self.

this minidump files: https://mega.nz/#!E9dCSYYJ!9gJRJFrwxQYiEaMkG9T5hCIrq9HZY5H3t0ObdXXIkAc

Windows 10: 1903 OS build 18362.239

what should i do to prevent this from happening again? and what's related to?

:)

Ali-SM, Jul 17, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 17, 2019
  3. BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Jul 17, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD please i need help

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD please i need help :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD please i need help [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

BSOD please i need help

1. BSOD please i need help - Similar Threads - BSOD please need

2. Hello. I need your help please.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hello. I need your help please.: (VTS_02_1.VOB - copy virus removal) Once I tried to install some videos from a DVD, I don't know what happened when I deleted one of the videos and on my desktop this file remained and many times I've been trying to delete it, it cannot be deleted. It keeps telling me(Could...
  3. BSOD - Please Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Please Help: Hi! A friend is having BSOD with his new computer, I also had some BSOD lately but now it works perfectly after reinstalling windows like 2 times. This is his minidump: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7h9zmic8j4mwgyc/Desktop.rar?dl=0 Can someone help me to identify this...
  4. need help please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need help please: I can't download battle net app on my pc to play blizzard games it wont even download it says on 1 or 2 percent and doesn't go up ugh please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-please/85742886-788d-4482-ba68-682a568b0dae
  5. Okay I actually need help please help....

Okay I actually need help please help....: From about 3pm today Ive been trying to fix this problem it seems no one has answers to or have had. For some reason the windows 10 im typing on right now is really fast when it comes to like looking stuff up or on youtube BUT, im trying to play games and for some of em it...
  6. help please, need advice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help please, need advice: Hi guys, my dad is wanting to find some software to help write short storys on youtube. He has seen people videos where the books scrolls itself down the page like a virtual book, some have imagines like a word pad in the background, we have looked all over for some simple...
  7. Bsod help please

Bsod help please: Hey all getting bsod on windows 10 tech preview here is my debug info Attachment 12754 help much appreciated. I have run mem test overnight no ram errors. cheers Just a bit more info the error bcc is 0xc000021a and the cause is "ntoskrnl.exe" address...
  8. BSOD help please

BSOD help please: hello everyone i keep get bsod at random times, sometimes it's when i watching a video other times it happens when i'm playing games, i would love some help. i have attached the zip file for my latest crash. if any more info is needed please let me know thanks in...
  9. BSOD please help

BSOD please help: Hi Just had a BSOD after booting up , this has happened 3 times now and im getting abit concerned , i hope you can help me with this , i will upload my dump file , thanx 19558
  10. A little help needed please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A little help needed please: I am just about to do my 'Clean Install' of Windows 10. I was given the instructions shown below and I have disconnected the other drives and have restarted the machine, pressed F12 for the boot options and have requested it boot from the USB drive on which I downloaded the...