Windows 10: BSOD - PNP Fatal error & Bootloop

Discus and support BSOD - PNP Fatal error & Bootloop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I wanted to reset my computer and keep my files. So I did it properly from windows menu. reset was successful and I logged successfully into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Addie, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Addie Win User

BSOD - PNP Fatal error & Bootloop

I wanted to reset my computer and keep my files. So I did it properly from windows menu.

reset was successful and I logged successfully into my computer.

After a while I got my first BSOD. Pnp fatal error! Restarted again, I logged into my accountn and after a while again BSOD.

So I started again in Safe mode. Everything ok, no BSOD.

The problem is that i don't know how I repair my pc. I'm stuck in a bootloop.

What I have tried:
    1. Start up repair from troubleshooting options. No luck. I doesn't let it complete. Error comes out (SrtTrail.txt)
    StrTrails.txt: Repair action failed - code 0x490

2 reset from troubleshooting options. Again no luck. An error pops up while repairing saying windows restarted or something like this.

3 Reset from bootable USB. The same as above.

4 bios update. Same BSOD

5 tried to create new user in safe mode but when I click to add a new user, a window comes up and disappears after milliseconds.

I also noticed in device manager in safe mode, there is a yellow triangle in monitors , Pnp-monitor. But when I try to update it says driver is updated.

What more can I do?
    Thank you for your help

:)

Addie, Apr 14, 2017
  2. Ivan_1001 Win User

Windows 10 Update - System Thread Exception Not Handled

I have same problem with yoga12. It`s Synaptics pointing device driver that cause BSOD and pnp detected fatal error... I`am vary mad about this issue... The only chance is to disable automatic update in gpedit.msc, and to hide this synaptics driver from
    update list, but then you dont have your touchpad fully working... i can`t find solution for this issue. does anybody knows solution for this bug? Thanks

Ivan_1001, Apr 14, 2017
  3. PNP detected fatal error

After upgrading to windows 10, the computer is always giving me a blue screen with sad face and says that its a pnp detected fatal error . Then the computer restarts automatically . I searched a lot for answers but it was worthless ! Please help ...

MohamadTarhini, Apr 14, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Addie,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please try to uninstall the Pnp-monitor device, then reboot the system. Windows will find the right drivers and install the Pnp-monitor again.

5. Addie Win User
    Hello, I uninstalled Pnp monitor and restarted. But again I get the BSOD screen

Addie, Apr 14, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    It appears that the crashes are caused by a driver from Intel, likely related to the chipset.
    Please try to update or reinstall the Intel chipset drivers from ASUS support page.
    Code: 2: kd> lmvm dptf_cpu Browse full module list start end module name fffff809`271c0000 fffff809`271cd000 dptf_cpu T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: dptf_cpu.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dptf_cpu.sys Image name: dptf_cpu.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Mon Jan 5 21:41:48 2015 (54AAF70C) CheckSum: 0000F7EF ImageSize: 0000D000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

7. Addie Win User
    I installed some Intel Drivers and i finally fixed the Error. Thank you

Addie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD - PNP Fatal error & Bootloop - Similar Threads - BSOD PNP Fatal

2. PNP Detected Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PNP Detected Fatal Error: Hi,I'm running Win10, latest updates.I have just done a VMware update and when finished it wanted a reboot.However, after the system has rebooted, I can log in and then after a minute I get the BSoD with the error "PNP Detected Fatal Error".I'm struggling to guess what VMWare...
  3. BSOD error code PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error code PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR: Hi I have my power plan setup to hibernate when I press the power button, but every time I do that I get a blue screen with that error. Previously I had got another BSOD with the "reference by pointer" stop code after I plugged in the laptop to the TV via HDMI and that seemed...
  4. PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR

PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR: Hey Guys! Yesterday, Windows did one of its auto updates. When it was done, it came to a Blue screen that gave me the PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR. I get that error about 2 sec after I see my windows logo when I boot up the PC. I have tried literally everything and still...
  5. BSoD: PnP DETECTED FATAL ERROR

BSoD: PnP DETECTED FATAL ERROR: I reported this as a reply to someone else's post, but I thought it might make more sense to make a separate post. System: AlienWare 17 R2 laptop, Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 8 in 2016 Summary: On April 5 or 6, the laptop rebooted itself while idle, got consecutive...
  6. PNP Detected Fatal Error

PNP Detected Fatal Error: [IMG][IMG]Hi I have HP personal laptop and yesterday I just click on latest update to install and after 1 min it suddently restart my laptop and give ke stopcode error. ERROR was PNP detected fatal error I think Dave replied to my post and I am not able to reply back to...
  7. PNP fatal error

PNP fatal error: Hello, My laptop repeatedly broke after I recover it from image. The blue screen is PNP Fatal Error. I have no idea why this happened? Is it because of update or what? Can you please help me? I have Windows 10 and 16GB RAM, CPU i7 4220. GTX 980m. I tried multiple...
  8. BSOD Loop - PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR

BSOD Loop - PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR: I set my computer to sleep one night, forgetting that there was a Windows Update I could install. I hadn't scheduled the update so windows would update when I restart or shut down my laptop. The next morning, I opened my laptop and I was met with the BSOD with an error...
  9. PNP detected fatal error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PNP detected fatal error: Hi Resently i have been getting this Error PNP detected fatal error Description The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ca 0x0000000000000002, 0xffff9e038f3fc040, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...
  10. PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR

PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR: My windows 10 updated automatically and now it keeps restarting non-stop. It doesnt even go to the recovery screen at all!! Im at my dead end right now...please somebody help me...i need to do my works... I have tried almost all method i can find in the net... And now it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pnp bsod bootloop