Windows 10: BSOD Post

Discus and support BSOD Post in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So after looking around for a bit on how to post my dmp files, here's a link to the 3 most recent, plus system info on my Onedrive. I'm no computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HonestBLITZWING, Jan 12, 2021.

1. BSOD Post

So after looking around for a bit on how to post my dmp files, here's a link to the 3 most recent, plus system info on my Onedrive. I'm no computer expert, but my guess going in, on account of the notice of damaged hardware and the times my laptop loves to crashDownloading large amounts of data, like games, I think that my D: drive is damaged. I know where to order an exact replacement, if that's the case, and switching them out won't be a problem. But if there's a way to fix it, here's my crash reports.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiqGr44QS-WPxXGnSEVhd38W-fjL?e=sNGoqP

:)

HonestBLITZWING, Jan 12, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 12, 2021
  4. trt740 Win User

BSOD Post

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

BSOD Post

1. BSOD Post - Similar Threads - BSOD Post

2. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  3. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  4. BSOD Error post BIOS: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Error post BIOS: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello - I have recently built a new PC and it was working okay for 5-10 minutes at a time but kept crashing to BSOD. This has happened a few times now and the PC now instantly goes to BSOD after the Motherboard manufacturers screen.I have tried the following with no...
  5. BSOD Error post BIOS: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Error post BIOS: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello - I have recently built a new PC and it was working okay for 5-10 minutes at a time but kept crashing to BSOD. This has happened a few times now and the PC now instantly goes to BSOD after the Motherboard manufacturers screen.I have tried the following with no...
  6. DPC DOG VIOLATION BSOD - Computer freeze - Not posting with RTX 4080 GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC DOG VIOLATION BSOD - Computer freeze - Not posting with RTX 4080 GPU: Hello, i have some issues with new pc freezing and doing bsod with code DPC_DOG_VIOLATION. After some bsods pc doesnt post with the GPU. It posts only if i remove it.I tryed different GPU and it works fine. I have the dumb files if someone can check them for me and tell me...
  7. DPC DOG VIOLATION BSOD - Computer freeze - Not posting with RTX 4080 GPU

DPC DOG VIOLATION BSOD - Computer freeze - Not posting with RTX 4080 GPU: Hello, i have some issues with new pc freezing and doing bsod with code DPC_DOG_VIOLATION. After some bsods pc doesnt post with the GPU. It posts only if i remove it.I tryed different GPU and it works fine. I have the dumb files if someone can check them for me and tell me...
  8. BSOD and then no POST after restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and then no POST after restart: Hi, hoping I can pick your guys brains on a troubling problem I had occur last nightSo I was gaming and suddenly without any stuttering or any other signs of issues my computer showed a BSOD. Usually id write down the code for the error but something weird had occurred here....
  9. BSOD and then no POST after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and then no POST after restart: Hi, hoping I can pick your guys brains on a troubling problem I had occur last nightSo I was gaming and suddenly without any stuttering or any other signs of issues my computer showed a BSOD. Usually id write down the code for the error but something weird had occurred here....
  10. BSOD and then no POST after restart