Windows 10: BSOD Potentially Driver Issues or Hardware?

Discus and support BSOD Potentially Driver Issues or Hardware? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Please see my previous thread here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rlm42, Oct 28, 2020.

1. rlm42 Win User

BSOD Potentially Driver Issues or Hardware?

Hi

Please see my previous thread here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-crashing-and-performance-issuesfreezing/00bd4dcc-47e5-4a40-a3a0-0d6f31156b34?

In summary, I've done a clean install of Windows 10, replaced the GPU, replaced the CMOS battery, but am still getting the occasional BSOD. The BSOD error I am getting is "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION".

Today I ran driver verification tool and upon boot it's repeatedly given me the BSOD "DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION", So before I go ahead and replace the motherboard I thought I might ask you good people again :. The motherboard is a bit iffy as sometimes my USB devices do not work and I have to plug them into another port until they function properly, it has been like this even after a clean install.

I've created a memory dump this time and will upload for you.

:)

rlm42, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ?

Hi Iriszer0,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the question listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the steps listed in
    troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and check if it works.

Meanwhile you may also go through:

1. troubleshoot CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION
    2. troubleshoot CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    3. troubleshoot SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Regards,

Junaid_A, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Headset problems, possibly audio drivers, or potentially hardware damage

Hi,

Please share a few details:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Are you able to find an exclamation mark next to any drivers in device manager?
    If yes, I suggest you to right-click the driver and click on
    properties. Now check for the status of the driver. Check if you are able to find any error.

I also suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.
    Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

a. Press “Windows key + Q”.

b. Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

c. Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

d. Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.

e. Follow the On Screen instructions.

Hope this information helps!

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Mat UF Win User

BSOD Potential Driver Issue

Hi,

I have been having BSOD issues with different errors popping up. While researching each error it points to either a driver or hardware issues that I haven't been able to track down. The latest one lead me to the instructions to upload DMP files for review
    after forcing a BSOD using Driver Verifier.

My DMP files can be found here: DUMP.zip

Windows 10 - Lenovo Y50-70 Touch

Only hardware replaced within the last year was the internal fan.

Thanks for the help.

Mat UF, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD Potentially Driver Issues or Hardware? - Similar Threads - BSOD Potentially Driver

2. How to debug potential hardware or driver issue in windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to debug potential hardware or driver issue in windows: May windows machine is sometimes not responding for < 1s, and in this time the fan is spinning at high speed, even if the system is not doing anything and the fan does not do anything hearable before and after.This happens probably about 20 times throughout the day, most...
  3. How to debug potential hardware or driver issue in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to debug potential hardware or driver issue in windows: May windows machine is sometimes not responding for < 1s, and in this time the fan is spinning at high speed, even if the system is not doing anything and the fan does not do anything hearable before and after.This happens probably about 20 times throughout the day, most...
  4. How to debug potential hardware or driver issue in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple BSODs - potentially due to drivers

Multiple BSODs - potentially due to drivers: Hey there,My computer has BSOD'd four or five times in the past two days. The errors it's come up with have been System Service ExceptionIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALKMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDIt has been repeatedly trying to boot after these issues, but needs time to reset before...
  6. Random BSOD/Crashes in Windows 10 potentially driver issues

Random BSOD/Crashes in Windows 10 potentially driver issues: Hi all, My brother is experiencing relatively regular crashes on his PC. The 4 most recent dmp files are here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArRRk6NQk3iU1gs81o7DnCJxXta_?e=5m9fOF. Ran the debugger and the two most recent ones are calling out the ndu.sys driver, but SFC doesn't...
  7. Identifying BSoD and potential hardware issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Identifying BSoD and potential hardware issues: While performing tasks on my laptop, I encountered a BSoD, but I wasn't able to see the error on-screen since I have auto-restart turned on. I didn't check the dump file immediately since I did not know of this yet, so when my laptop restarted I did a system diagnostic check...
  8. BSOD Potential Driver Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Potential Driver Issue: Hi, I have been having BSOD issues with different errors popping up. While researching each error it points to either a driver or hardware issues that I haven't been able to track down. The latest one lead me to the instructions to upload DMP files for review after forcing a...
  9. Driver/hardware issues.

Driver/hardware issues.: Hello My old mentor built me a gaming desktop a little over a year ago and there is one big issue that I have been trying to figure out but I can't find any solutions that work. Here are the specs of my computer before I begin: OS: Windows 10 PRo System Manufacturer:...
  10. Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ?

Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ?: Hello microsoft community, I got some very frustating issues with my pc and I dont know how to fix it. In the last months my pc got various types of BSOD ( most of them were Critical_Structure_Corruption, Critical_Process_Died or System_Service_Exception). I tried...