Windows 10: BSOD primarily when playing counterstrike global offensive

Discus and support BSOD primarily when playing counterstrike global offensive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone looking *Biggrin, for a good while now i have had a good bit of bsod's when trying to play counterstike. gennerally this goes well but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Irelex, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Irelex Win User

BSOD primarily when playing counterstrike global offensive

Hello everyone looking *Biggrin,
    for a good while now i have had a good bit of bsod's when trying to play counterstike.
    gennerally this goes well but after a few games my pc basicly renders itself useless becouse of this.
    ive spent many hours trouble shooting this problem myself but to no avail as my knowledge on computers is limited.
    i will provide the required zip in this file however i wanna say that i have just done a full system reset so i wont have alot of minidumps yet but even with this fresh install and only installing steam and my drivers i still have the same problem.
    i hope you guys can help me out *Biggrin

:)

Irelex, Oct 3, 2019

2. BSOD while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

BSOD occur while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. it happen after many days i start playing this game.
    I used to find many solution, but it doesn't work.

Now I just only found some clue (ntoskrnl.exe+14a6f0)

Please help

Ly menglong

lymenglong, Oct 3, 2019
  3. ItzNguyen Win User
    BSOD while gaming.

No. Remember, I had said it happened when I didn't try to induce it that one time. The game is Counterstrike Global Offensive. It's not a game that requires much to operate.

ItzNguyen, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

counterstrike source not working in windows 10

Hi Vinayak,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

1. Are you able to play Counterstrike when you restart game?

I suggest you to follow the Methods and check if that helps.

Method 1: Perform a Clean boot and try to update.

Perform a clean boot to check if any third party application is causing the issue, as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

How to troubleshoot problem by performing clean boot in Windows:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Method 2: I suggest you to update the display drivers on your computer and check if it helps. Refer the below steps to update the driver.

1. Press “Windows + X” and select Device manager.

2. Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.

3. Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

4. Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

5. Restart the computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Also update Counterstrike game to its latest version and check if issue persists.

Run the game in compatibility mode and check.

Windows 10 Games List Compatibility:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/windows-10-games-compatibility-list/a31335a8-730f-4ac9-8c19-7c8c3a664ced

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD primarily when playing counterstrike global offensive - Similar Threads - BSOD primarily playing

2. Counter Strike Global Offensive has some weird lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Counter Strike Global Offensive has some weird lines: Hello! My CSGO legacy have some lines that resembles like old films like it is shown here. Is it because of the graphic card?My laptop:Lenovo Z50-70Intel Core i7 4510UNvidia GeForce 840m8GB Ram1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSDWindows 11 ProThanks...
  3. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Counter Strike: Global Offensive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Counter Strike: Global Offensive: Hardware Specs:Ryzen 5 5600xRadeon RX 6800G Skill CL16 3600MHzGigabyte B450i Aorus ProWindows Version: 10.0.19043 Up to dateGPU Driver: 28.8.2 Up to dateLink to minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JxURxTbGXcWkIkoNAW1HBpCKS7Y3CtoE/view?usp=sharingI got a BSOD with...
  4. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Counter Strike: Global Offensive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Counter Strike: Global Offensive: Hardware Specs:Ryzen 5 5600xRadeon RX 6800G Skill CL16 3600MHzGigabyte B450i Aorus ProWindows Version: 10.0.19043 Up to dateGPU Driver: 28.8.2 Up to dateLink to minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JxURxTbGXcWkIkoNAW1HBpCKS7Y3CtoE/view?usp=sharingI got a BSOD with...
  5. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Counter Strike: Global Offensive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. BSOD Playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, related to ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD Playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, related to ntoskrnl.exe: I was playing CS:GO as usual, and for the first time (that I noticed) I got this BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing the game, it hadn't happened before so I thought it was just a one time thing and as soon as the computer restarted I jumped into the game, just to get...
  7. BSOD when playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

BSOD when playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive.: I recently started getting BSOD when playing CS:GO. I get it about once per game now and it started happening since yesterday. Nothing really changed on my PC since it started happening. 40793
  8. BSOD while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

BSOD while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: BSOD occur while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. it happen after many days i start playing this game. I used to find many solution, but it doesn't work. Now I just only found some clue (ntoskrnl.exe+14a6f0) Please help Ly menglong 78908
  9. BSOD playing Counter-Strike:Global Offensive, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD playing Counter-Strike:Global Offensive, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I got a new laptop (on win10) about 6 months ago, I started getting blue screens randomly when playing csgo a while ago. I tried to find the problem and couldn't find much. I updated all my drivers and I don't know what to do now. I keep on getting the blue screens when I...
  10. Two different BSODs while watching/playing counterstrike

Two different BSODs while watching/playing counterstrike: I was watching a Counter Strike Stream and my computer BSOD'd. I thought nothing of it until I opened CS the next day and my pc bsod'd again. Any help would be appreciated! 43060