Windows 10: BSOD problem.. "irql_not_less_or_equal"

Discus and support BSOD problem.. "irql_not_less_or_equal" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I have about a half year old PC, and it has been running fine until now. I've had three BSOD's in two weeks , and I can't say if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Motorgoblin, Jul 13, 2018.

1. BSOD problem.. "irql_not_less_or_equal"

Hello everyone!

I have about a half year old PC, and it has been running fine until now.

I've had three BSOD's in two weeks , and I can't say if it's caused by some specific action. They can happen during 3D-modeling, gaming etc.. The only message it gives is: "irql_not_less_or_equal"

It also freezes to that point. It doesn't automatically restart although it says so. I have to hit reset button every time this happens.

I've updated Windows and all the hardware drivers should be the latest ones. This PC is not overclocked. I have the Avast Free Antivirus program.

PC specs:

Windows 10 Home, 1803

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700, Eight-Core Processor 3.00 GHz

Motherboard: Asus Prime B350-Plus

GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 1060 6Gb

RAM: 16 Gb

SSD: Samsung 960 Evo M.2, 250 Gb

HDD: 1 Tb

I uploaded the minidump file to OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar4H-WNBe36fhTo4I43SPh8V3Veo

Thanks!

:)

Motorgoblin, Jul 13, 2018
  2. mad1394 Win User

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Jul 13, 2018
  3. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1MN1Ypl7R3rbmt2VEh0MWxCNzA

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Jul 13, 2018
  4. BSOD problem.. "irql_not_less_or_equal"

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hey, The BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message is related to a hardware problem and more namely a driver problem. It can usually be solved with a quick driver uninstall and reinstall from your manufacturer or through windows.

I suggest downloading DDU which will delete your drivers and make everything clean. AFter that find the manufacturer for your GPU and reinstall the drivers. Or go through device manager and use that.

DDU link:
    http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-dri...

Zackary Vanosdol, Jul 13, 2018
  5. "If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop."

As I said, it doesn't auto-restart after BSOD. BSOD problem.. "irql_not_less_or_equal" :D That's why I have to press the reset button. Yes, there is an option in settings to choose if it restarts automatically or not, but it doesn't have any effect in my case, which is also annoying..

"Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD."

That's why I uploaded the minidumps here.. If someone finds out WHICH driver is causing these BSOD's.

Motorgoblin, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

BSOD problem.. "irql_not_less_or_equal"

1. BSOD problem.. "irql_not_less_or_equal" - Similar Threads - BSOD problem irql_not_less_or_equal

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, so im having an issue with BSOD about a weeks ago with my new PC, the error code that windows show me is different error code when the BSOD happens. So i decided to reset my pc to get a fresh-installed windows. and then everything work fine. But suddenly when im browsing...
  3. Bsod "irql_not_less_or_equal"

Bsod "irql_not_less_or_equal": Sometimes it gives me a BSOD with the error code "IRQL not less or equal". It happened once listening to Spotify, today listening to Youtube, and another time when joining an online class. It's not often, but happens sometimes. Windows version: 2004 (19041.508). Debugging...
  4. Irql_not_less_or_equal bsod

Irql_not_less_or_equal bsod: Here's the zip. Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 164493
  5. BSOD IRQL_not_less_or_equal

BSOD IRQL_not_less_or_equal: Not sure exactly what the cause is, but I basically built my new PC, the front panel audio jack didn't work unrelated, so I decided maybe updating my drivers would help, so I used something like "DriverEasy" and it did something to my front panel USB ports, luckily my USB...
  6. BSOD problem: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL relating to ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD problem: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL relating to ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, I have been having issues with my computer randomly crashing and many times locking up the computer at random intervals until I restart the computer again. I couldn't figure out what the problem was so I installed a program called WhoCrashed to help me identify what...
  7. BSOD: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": I randomly get this error sometimes when I'm playing, my knowledge in solving windows errors is limited so I'll appreciate the help. Here are the .dmp files which were updated right when the crash happened. submitted by /u/Zyad300 [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows Event Viewer problems, irql_not_less_or_equal bsods,problems

Windows Event Viewer problems, irql_not_less_or_equal bsods,problems: Hello, so i have this problem here i have a lot of errors every day in windows event viewer , games are stuttering and closing and even artefacting, windows even wrote me in the down right corner that there has been an unexpected error and that system needs to restart(not...
  9. Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal: Hello, I've been getting blue screens daily after I one day took out my GPU to clean the insides (about 8 months ago but I don't think that's the problem, I suspect a driver issue) It mostly displays "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" but I think I've received a different one every...
  10. BSOD playing games, irql_not_less_or_equal, problem with iaStorAVC.sys

BSOD playing games, irql_not_less_or_equal, problem with iaStorAVC.sys: Hello experts! I've been having some problems while playing games like GTA V. It came recently, but not sure if I installed any new drivers, except a network driver, which I believe I reverted back to a previous version which didn't help. I've made sure windows 10 is up to...