Windows 10: BSOD Problem ntsokrnl.exe, not reproducable

Discus and support BSOD Problem ntsokrnl.exe, not reproducable in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good evening! I hope someone on this board can help me with solving a BSOD problem I am carrying around since months now. My computer suffers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by orschkoardn, May 1, 2017.

1. BSOD Problem ntsokrnl.exe, not reproducable

Good evening!

I hope someone on this board can help me with solving a BSOD problem I am carrying around since months now.

My computer suffers from random BSODs (mainly PAGE_FAULT, IRQL_NOT_LESS and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT) since months and I can not figure out what is causing my problems. I can not reproduce the error.

I have performed a clean install of all drivers, did a BIOS update, installed all Windows updates but the error keeps returning. It does not matter what I am doing with my computer, be it browsing, gaming or just idling.

In the last four weeks it sometimes crashed even right after starting the PC, not even booting into Windows.

On good days i can play for hours onwards, on bad days it crashes every 15 minutes. Lately, the Problem gets worse.

My (custom built) PC:

Asus Maximus Ranger VII
    Intel I7 4790
    EVGA GTX 1080 Classified
    2x 8GB Corsair LP 1600 RAM
    2x Samsung SSDs
    Windows 10 Home (Creators Update is installed)

I did not overclock my computer, the RAM timings are in accordance to the manufacturers manual. Messing around with the pagefile did not help either.

I attached the .zip file including the .dmp files. Sometimes my computer crashed without creating a .dmp and a bluescreen, the screen just frozed with an endless sound-loop.

I am looking forward to your feedback! I hope someone can help me identify what is causing the crashes.

:)

orschkoardn, May 1, 2017
  2. IvanColo1 Win User

windows 10 ntoskrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe while gaming

I tried the fix unfortunately no progress still got a ntsokrnl.exe bsod while playing PUBG this morning

IvanColo1, May 1, 2017
  3. BSOD from ntsokrnl.exe

Hi

For the past 3 months I've been having BSoD with a reference to ntoskrnl.exe

Its been annoying me and its been coming up every two to three days

I have no idea what is causing this or how to fix it

My laptop is less then 1 year old (around 8 months old)

I have linked the dump files from my dropbox

Minidump

Cheers in advanced

Ju Yeol (Brian) Youn

Ju Yeol Youn, May 1, 2017
  4. BSOD Problem ntsokrnl.exe, not reproducable

Servus ;-)

There are many different bugchecks in the dumpfiles.

The cause for different error codes are usually hardware and lower level problems.

U should begin with:

BSOD Problem ntsokrnl.exe, not reproducable [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, May 2, 2017
  5. Servus! *Smile

my RAM was damaged, i already replaced it with a set of faster modules and now its working like a charm. Thank you for your help.

orschkoardn, May 3, 2017
  6. Glad to hear that your problem is now fixed. Let us know if there are any other problems.

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Problem ntsokrnl.exe, not reproducable

1. BSOD Problem ntsokrnl.exe, not reproducable - Similar Threads - BSOD Problem ntsokrnl

2. BSOD Ntsokrnl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Ntsokrnl: Hi GuysI have been continuing to get a bsod for sometime now. It appears to be random. Usually if I leave the PC on for a few hours and come back and its done it.I downloaded BlueScreenView to read minidumps and have the following...
  3. BSOD Ntsokrnl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Ntsokrnl: Hi GuysI have been continuing to get a bsod for sometime now. It appears to be random. Usually if I leave the PC on for a few hours and come back and its done it.I downloaded BlueScreenView to read minidumps and have the following...
  4. BSOD Ntsokrnl

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSODs unable to reproduce - occur at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs unable to reproduce - occur at random: ANY HELP AT ALL IS APPRECIATED! I've been having issues for months now with seemingly random freezing and BSODs. Can someone interpret my minidump files for me or teach me how to read it after I analyze with windbg? I have a vague idea of what the issue is but can't quite pin...
  6. BSODs unable to reproduce - occur at random

BSODs unable to reproduce - occur at random: ANY HELP AT ALL IS APPRECIATED! I've been having issues for months now with seemingly random freezing and BSODs. Can someone interpret my minidump files for me or teach me how to read it after I analyze with windbg? I have a vague idea of what the issue is but can't quite pin...
  7. BSODs unable to reproduce - occur at random

8. Problem to reproduce MP4 files on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem to reproduce MP4 files on Windows 11: Problem on Windows 11 and/or Microsoft Teams I use Microsoft Teams at work and my team keep videos of working meetings in one specific folder in Teams. After I installed Windows 11, I can't reproduce the audio of these videos anymore. The videos even don"t start on Teams, but...
  9. Problem to reproduce MP4 files on Windows 11

Problem to reproduce MP4 files on Windows 11: Problem on Windows 11 and/or Microsoft Teams I use Microsoft Teams at work and my team keep videos of working meetings in one specific folder in Teams. After I installed Windows 11, I can't reproduce the audio of these videos anymore. The videos even don"t start on Teams, but...
  10. BSOD too many time with error ntsokrnl ao fileinfo.sys

BSOD too many time with error ntsokrnl ao fileinfo.sys: dear all my friend, please hep me with my pc, i run a pc with amd processor, the bsod happen too many time, even when my pc in idle mode, or when i play video or browsing only, i already update all driver but the problem still persist, and my pc really slow and laggy, i use...