Windows 10: BSOD problem, please!

Discus and support BSOD problem, please! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Would anyone help to check the minidump files to see what casused the BSOD? Also, I would like to ask if the PC is overheat (may be the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jackyson, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Jackyson Win User

BSOD problem, please!

Hello,

Would anyone help to check the minidump files to see what casused the BSOD?

Also, I would like to ask if the PC is overheat (may be the Ventilation problem), will it be the reason of BSOD?

Thanks very much.

Minidump files:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj6CCukvA5IUh2iib4cWLq8rbh28?e=cHjrOj

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj6CCukvA5IUh2m3sqR7gWM4-Q24?e=qI6pxJ

:)

Jackyson, Sep 21, 2019
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD problem, please! [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Sep 21, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 21, 2019
  4. BSOD problem, please!

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

BSOD problem, please!

1. BSOD problem, please! - Similar Threads - BSOD problem please

2. bsod problems. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod problems. Please help.: about a month ago, my laptop suddenly started to run into BSOD.it is usually because of multiple error reasons, I tried to sfc /scannow and it detected bunch of errors each time.DISM online restorehealth does not complete and usually stops at certain percentage.chkdsk ran...
  3. bsod problems. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod problems. Please help.: about a month ago, my laptop suddenly started to run into BSOD.it is usually because of multiple error reasons, I tried to sfc /scannow and it detected bunch of errors each time.DISM online restorehealth does not complete and usually stops at certain percentage.chkdsk ran...
  4. BSOD Problem, Help Please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Problem, Help Please: I've been having BSOD problems recently when watching films or videos. But the problem is that when I use the computer, the bsod does not appear, only when I do not use the computer for some time. I get it with the code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED....
  5. BSOD Problem, Help Please

BSOD Problem, Help Please: I've been having BSOD problems recently when watching films or videos. But the problem is that when I use the computer, the bsod does not appear, only when I do not use the computer for some time. I get it with the code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED....
  6. BSOD Problem, Help Please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD PROBLEMS, Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD PROBLEMS, Please help: I've been having BSOD crashes lately and I've been trying to search for the causes and fixes. I used Memtest86 and came out with no issues, I also used OCCT and came out with no issues with my GPU. I've had BSOD with 3 different stop codes: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION,...
  8. BSOD PROBLEMS, Please help

BSOD PROBLEMS, Please help: I've been having BSOD crashes lately and I've been trying to search for the causes and fixes. I used Memtest86 and came out with no issues, I also used OCCT and came out with no issues with my GPU. I've had BSOD with 3 different stop codes: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION,...
  9. BSOD PROBLEMS, Please help

10. please help my bsod problem

please help my bsod problem: hello i have a same blue screen problem here here s my dump files https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApfUxXqKFfOQbA913qFNtJTYH8A?e=aL420l can you please help me figure out thanks *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...