Windows 10: BSOD problem that just keeps coming back

Discus and support BSOD problem that just keeps coming back in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I been having issues with my AMD radeon HD 6670 drivers, I'm using win 10 pro. The driver isnt up to date since it causes conflict with windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Poko, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Poko Win User

BSOD problem that just keeps coming back

I been having issues with my AMD radeon HD 6670 drivers, I'm using win 10 pro. The driver isnt up to date since it causes conflict with windows 10.

Ran memtest86 overnight, no issues.

It has something to do with the version of my driver, this issues has happened multiple times before, I always managed to fix it somehow either uninstalling and installing an older version. I cant remember sadly

I ran the verifier before to checevery singlesingle BSOD I was having at the time and managed fix all of them, exept the display driver. Once that was fixed I had no more BSOD, so this new one is completly random-

Honestly at this point I am not sure what else is causing it.

USUARIO-PC-Tue_09_26_2017_230519_17.zip

:)

2. Carlo Fer Win User

WIndows 10 File explorer problem keeps coming back Sept 2016

Hi Ronald,

To resolve this issue, please install the latest Windows 10 updates. Kindly refer to this
    link
    about Windows 10 Update history.

Update us with results for further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Sep 26, 2017
  3. RonaldJD Win User
    WIndows 10 File explorer problem keeps coming back Sept 2016

Even though the actions did not resolve my file explorer issue I appreciate your assistance. Thank you for your advice and follow up.

After the 1st anniversary update of Windows 10 shortly after it came out I applied the DISM fix because my file explorer was shutting down in less than a minute of opening it (every time i opened it).

I am running on a refurbished Lenovo T420 that I bought at Canada Computes in July. It came with Windows 7 professional. I also run Norton 360 on this laptop to protect computer and data . Norton connected and checked my computer and claimed that the
    issue could not be caused by Norton.

A week later I noticed both Microsoft and Norton applied updates and that resolved my problem.

About 3 or 4 weeks ago I got more updates for Windows 10 auto applied immediately I started experiencing my problem where it closes down normally three to five minutes after I open file explorer, sometimes with in 30 seconds. This allows me to navigate
    my files somewhat but impacts my ability to sort or manage pictures and files.

After receiving your first reply with the advice above I ran both SFC & DISM. Both these maintenance / fix actions completed successfully with out finding or fixing any issues.

Thank you in advance for your time and any additional advice you may provide.

Ronald Davies

RonaldJD, Sep 26, 2017
  4. georgeks Win User

MemTest in its default configuration does not test all memory range.

Start MemTest and press C -Configuration.
    On the new menu select Memory Range and then Test All Memory Range.

Just let it run for 1-2 hours.

georgeks, Sep 26, 2017
  5. Run MemTest86+ V5.01 at least 8 complete passes

BSOD problem that just keeps coming back [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ V5.01 needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

More Info here: Memory problems. - Microsoft Community

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, Sep 26, 2017
  6. Poko Win User
    Ok, I will try and do that tonight!

7. georgeks Win User
    After you boot from the usb with MemTest, press:

(c) Configuration
    (2) Address Range
    (3) Test All Memory
    (0) Continue

georgeks, Sep 26, 2017
  8. Poko Win User

Same as always, no error found

9. zbook New Member
    For proper Memtest86+ version 5.01 testing we use a minimum of 8 passes.
    Fewer than 8 passes has a significant incidence of false negatives.
    A false negative is a test result that displays pass when there is malfunctioning RAM.
    Sometimes it has taken passes into the 20's to find malfunctioning RAM.
    For 8 GB of RAM the estimated testing time is 1 - 2 hours / GB RAM.
    Just 1 error is a fail and you can abort testing.
    Then test 1 RAM module at a time in the same DIMM for 8 or more passes.

Memory problems. - Microsoft Community

MemTest86+ - Test RAM Windows 10 BSOD Tutorials

If you can please perform a better test with 8 or more passes to reduce the false negatives.

Please post a memory dump file: %SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP or C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

Use file explorer > this PC > local C: drive > right upper corner search enter each of the above to find results.

Post a share link using one drive or drop box.

zbook, Sep 28, 2017
  10. Poko Win User
    Ok, I am going to let it run for more time, sadly all my memory dump got all deleted

11. zbook New Member
    What happened to the memory dumps?
    Are you using Ccleaner?
    Did you modify the settings?
    Did you use disk cleanup?
    And did you modify the settings?
    Going forward if you modify these settings once they are formed they should remain available.

zbook, Sep 29, 2017
  12. Poko Win User
  13. zbook New Member

zbook, Oct 1, 2017
  14. Poko Win User
    I will update a new zip when I get more BSOD, but there are plenty in the file that I originaly uploaded.

15. zbook New Member
    The event logs, msinfo32, dxdiag are useful if you can post an updated zip so that this is available before the driver changes

This will enable us to view what has happened during the past 5 days.

On the Gigabyte website: GA-880GM-UD2H (rev. 1.3) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE

There are no bios updates after 2010 displayed on the Gigabyte website for GA-880GM-UD2H
    The versions for GA-880GM-UD2H available are F2 - F8
    The bios that you are using is dated 2012 and is version FA.
    What is the source of the bios?

zbook, Oct 1, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD problem that just keeps coming back - Similar Threads - BSOD problem keeps

2. OneDrive Keeps coming back!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Keeps coming back!: I want OneDrive COMPLETELY off my system. I didn't even realize my documents and desktop were being uploaded to the cloud, completly unnacceptable!This is a fresh installation of Windows 11 Pro.I have uninstalled it and deleted the folder from c:\users\my name\ however it...
  3. OneDrive Keeps coming back!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Keeps coming back!: I want OneDrive COMPLETELY off my system. I didn't even realize my documents and desktop were being uploaded to the cloud, completly unnacceptable!This is a fresh installation of Windows 11 Pro.I have uninstalled it and deleted the folder from c:\users\my name\ however it...
  4. BSOD They just keep coming back.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD They just keep coming back.: So i had recently been dealing with blue screening problems. Brought my computer up to geek squad and they said my hard drive was bad. Replaced the hard drive and the computer worked fine for 2-3 days, then continued to blue screen loop. After that, they said it would be the...
  5. Deleted file keep coming back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted file keep coming back: Hello guys, i noticed file in C named with date and year created its own, i tried deleting it but everytime i restart laptop or shutdown then turn on, it recreates again on C, anyone know why is that happening and what is this file and why did it even create? And how can i...
  6. This keeps coming back...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This keeps coming back...: So not that long ago when I started my laptop there came a message: “scanning and repairing drive C”. I was like okay no worries but every time I restart or something it comes back. I tried to check the drive manually I tried to skip the scanning but nothing seems to work....
  7. Yellow Tint Problem Keeps Coming Back

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Yellow Tint Problem Keeps Coming Back: I hope it's all right for me to ask for some help here. I'm kind of desperate at this point. I have the yellow tint problem with my windows 10. I've looked around for some solutions and changing profiles in color management makes it go away for a while. However, the yellow...
  8. "Microsoft account problem" keeps coming back

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Microsoft account problem" keeps coming back: I am repeatedly receiving a "Microsoft account problem" message. This appears as a notification in Windows 10 on my desktop computer which, when clicked on, takes me to the "Shared experiences" settings page. Each time it appears I click "Fix now", enter my Microsoft account...
  9. Malware keeps coming back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware keeps coming back: This softonic PUP is coming back after few restarts of the system. How can i completely delete it? [img] 144542
  10. Message on screen keeps coming back.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Message on screen keeps coming back.: Hi. New to the forum, bit not to tek toys. I have recently set my PC from 8.1 to the free 10 upgrade offer. Everything's fine, 'Except' down in the bottom right hand corner a message keeps coming up.... "Activate Windows. Go to settings to activate Windows." I have gone...